Charlotte Louise Taylor #21 Shut your gob and get a real job!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so embarrassed for her this morning. Talking about it being a work day this morning and then all she’s done is go to the shop, buy some plants and try on a swimming costume.

Reactions: 17
I am so embarrassed for her this morning. Talking about it being a work day this morning and then all she’s done is go to the shop, buy some plants and try on a swimming costume.
What’s wrong with that! Haven’t you taken your summer clothes to work and tried them on yet 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He was such a lad 😂 Aye, we have lads like that at our work. Who avoid all the men and sit and cleck with the women during the week but are sniffing lines of coke off prostitutes backs at the weekend 🙄 Lad my arse 😂
A lad? I thought she said that she thought he was gay?

• Haha
Forgive me my anger but I’m on a rampage this morning - my dog has been put to sleep this morning.

The way she treats that poor dog sets my teeth on edge. She infuriates me. She went to CP last week and left him when she didn’t need to, she’s been back and gone out walking today and not taken him. She doesn’t deserve him. He needs to be with a loving family who is actually a dog family. She’s atrocious.
So sorry to hear this 💗

Reactions: 2
Did she actually say someone stopped her outside the shop and told her she looked beautiful in her dress today? My god 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Shes clearly messed up. She meant sad not lad . 😂😂

Did she actually say someone stopped her outside the shop and told her she looked beautiful in her dress today? My god 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yeah cos that always happens she lives in a dreamland . Char no one thinks your beautiful we all think your a pisshead who dreams of Disney and little fluffy cats But lives a crap fake life,

• Haha
Reactions: 15
'Work day'! duck off. No one I know with a proper job calls going shopping, making stupid faces about plants, trying on swimming costumes and dicking about on the Ocado website work you stupid cow.
And as for that swimming costume...🤦‍♀️

• Wow
He was such a lad 😂 Aye, we have lads like that at our work. Who avoid all the men and sit and cleck with the women during the week but are sniffing lines of coke off prostitutes backs at the weekend 🙄 Lad my arse 😂

Mark saw an old work colleague and she wished she had gone, was it to prove mark isn't gay? Was it to prove he is still with you after all this time and you married him? I bet he would have had a face like thunder if he was out with Charlotte.
She's such an attention seeker!

And as for that swimming costume...🤦‍♀️

Attention seeker! She didn't have to show her wearing it. Nobody wants to see!! She wanted validation and admiration from strangers messaging her "oh you look so good" because she never gets any attention off mark

Reactions: 14
She's been taking lessons off Brummymummyof2, that always happens to her (as if !).

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has Charlotte got a sore throat why is she ending all her sentences with a elongated croaky word? Also is she really trying to turn her account into a gardening account because all the plant chat is boring AF! Snoozefest…she really is lost with what her content is at the moment isn’t she

Reactions: 8
Has Charlotte got a sore throat why is she ending all her sentences with a elongated croaky word? Also is she really trying to turn her account into a gardening account because all the plant chat is boring AF! Snoozefest…she really is lost with what her content is at the moment isn’t she
That’s her little girl lost voice. She’s pathetic when she does it 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Shes saying she's not body positive but when she was pulled about always showing her tits she said she loves her body? What one is it charl?

Reactions: 10
She was very careful with how she showed the swimsuit on her, huh? No full length shot.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She obviously thought she looked good in the swimsuit or she 100% wouldn’t have posted it on her stories. All the “I know I don’t look like the model” crap is just so people will comment and say how good she looks.

Also it baffles me that she spends all her time moaning how busy she is and how tired she is then she gets to go and spend a nice week at CP with her family (including a trip to the spa!) and then she moans about how tired the week away made her and now is she banging on about how glad she is to be back home and “working” and having time away from the kids. She really doesn’t enjoy being with those kids does she 🙈

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.