Charlotte Louise Taylor #21 Shut your gob and get a real job!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been quiet today which I reckon is because she’s seen what we say about enjoying her time with her children and giving William her full attention. No doubt she’s blogged it all but usually she’s shoving birthdays in our faces.

Reactions: 8
...AND the birthday reel is up! Ten years that kid has had a camera shoved in his face. Poor lad. :(

• Angry
  • Sad
Glad those PJs got a wash. Is it normal to have just 1 pair? Asking for a friend as I have about 60 pairs. People think I love that As a gift every birthday Christmas and any occasion really!!

Reactions: 10
...AND the birthday reel is up! Ten years that kid has had a camera shoved in his face. Poor lad. :(
Quote from Charlotte on that reel “made me so determined to give him the best I could”. Give him your undivided time then Charlotte. Give him some privacy. Give him a mum who doesn’t need to film everything to share with strangers.
One day he is going to get picked on for the stuff she shares.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
“Made me so determined to give him the best I could”. Aye, but having a rich family to buy you a house helped 🙄 And you were never a single mum Charl. I mean you were practically top to toe with Steven and Mark because one got out the bed and the other got in. Also, your single mum vlog is not only insulting but your views are stuck somewhere in the 1950’s which is a bit like your Insta content. Not to mention Mark letting you sit at home and exploit your kids rather than get a real job. Something tells me Bill’s Dad may have objected to that. Where as Mark is a pushover and let’s her.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Figured out where her ridiculous “Reset” catch
phrase has come from
It’s All over Tik Tok

Just shows She is the most uncreative person , everything she does has to be a fad or a trend ! and she is earning an absolute fortune !!!
So many amazing actual creative people out there who would run rings round her but don’t get the breaks they need

Really annoys me

Attachments

• Heart
Yeah she’s about as unoriginal as they come, that’s why she has no content apart from food shops and ads, she likes to think she is creative but in reality the grocery hauls are the same thing every week and for the ads she will have a brief to follow. There is nothing creative abo showing off what you buy.

My 10 year old would be mortified if I did stuff like that for her on social media for her birthday. She’d literally be fuming with me

Reactions: 5
Her mum ripped up the bluebells that have been growing in that garden for at least 10 years because they’re not in season now?🤨 her mum claims she’s a gardener yet pulls up plants simply because they’re not flowering any more? And why shouldn’t Mark know that she’s bought another plant? It’s pathetic behaviour, she earns money (through immoral means) but she should be able to spend it how she wants

• Angry
  • Wow
A work day today for Charlotte.

Buying deodorant
Buying ingredients
Planting a plant
Trying on a swim suit

How does she do it? #girlboss

• Haha
Forgive me my anger but I’m on a rampage this morning - my dog has been put to sleep this morning.

The way she treats that poor dog sets my teeth on edge. She infuriates me. She went to CP last week and left him when she didn’t need to, she’s been back and gone out walking today and not taken him. She doesn’t deserve him. He needs to be with a loving family who is actually a dog family. She’s atrocious.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Marks going to be mad when he sees she's been planting again.

Forgive me my anger but I’m on a rampage this morning - my dog has been put to sleep this morning.

The way she treats that poor dog sets my teeth on edge. She infuriates me. She went to CP last week and left him when she didn’t need to, she’s been back and gone out walking today and not taken him. She doesn’t deserve him. He needs to be with a loving family who is actually a dog family. She’s atrocious.
Sorry to hear about your dog x

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.