Charlotte Louise Taylor #2 Bursts into song, flirting in her thong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why these bloody vloggers think we're remotely interested in watching them sweat at a gym. Go to the gym by all means and improve your physical fitness, but we don't want to watch it. It's beyond boring to watch😴😴😴. Just do it quietly, without fuss, and all will be well. Just don't f*cking post it😡

Reactions: 8
I'm so surprised she made a video about going to the gym! She mentioned in the first insta story that she wasn't '"Going to be one of those youtubers and do gym stories"". Maybe that was only in reference to Instagram! Still i'm shocked she posted a gym video, she seems like such a hypocrite. Also have noticed that not only is charlotte on the fitness bandwagon but so is lazy af Emma and Emily Norris as well. Do these uk vloggers get together and release videos about the same topics by accident? I wonder???????

And after she promised not to be a ‘gym poster’ 🙄
Yes i'm glad someone remembered her saying this as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Jesus wept!! She’s so ....ODD!
‘Crying’ because she did an hour of exercise?? Wtf? Then saying she’s ‘getting strong’..... she’s only been to 3-4 light sessions!!!

Posting stupid pointless photos trying to look like she’s glowing post workout (coffee in hand) when she just looks like a grinning loon!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe after 6 months or a year and she had totally transformed her body I might have a watch but after a couple of weeks hahaha no thanks. And I properly cringed at the her crying because she managed an hour in the gym or whatever it was but that's just typical charlotte to be fair isn't it!

Reactions: 3
she doesn't have the willpower to stick at it

crying because she achieved an hour? nuts. try some real exercise love, not just faffing about for an hour on a piece of machinery....get out for a good run, might sort you out a bit!

She needs to get a life and a real job because she’s clearly living in la la land. Who cries because they managed an hour on a cross trainer. She’s insane

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her waffle on insta stories this morning...
Jesus.
Shuttt upppppppp.

Who cares if you took a delivery for next door?!! She just talks for the sake of it.

The gym stuff..... ermmmm no. Sorry. No. You’ve been to the gym 2 or 3 times in as many weeks. Why would anyone care?!!
Go to the gym. Improve your fitness. Do whatever you want - great. But please don’t try and use it for content. It’s been done to absolute DEATH. Unless you are qualified and have made genuine changes to your fitness/body then spare us the self obsessed chat. Mrs M is still desperately clinging on to the gym train, it’s not done much for her!!!!!!

Reactions: 5
Thing is, I'd let her off for the gym content of she just quietly vlogged her progress over say 6/8 weeks or however long, then uploaded it later when you can see a change.
Nobody wants to see you doing something you've been doing a week, it's not like slimming world or whatever.

Reactions: 9
Also, she is OBSESSED with talking about all things period related. I swear I know more about her cycle than I do my own. Wanting to know if we experience night sweats because, she always has.

Also, she is OBSESSED with talking about all things period related. I swear I know more about her cycle than I do my own. Wanting to know if we experience night sweats because, she always has.
Begging for period-related freebies maybe?!

Reactions: 1
she doesn't have the willpower to stick at it

crying because she achieved an hour? nuts. try some real exercise love, not just faffing about for an hour on a piece of machinery....get out for a good run, might sort you out a bit!
She needs to get the intensity on the machine higher than a 4 if she wants it to do anything for her 😂

Reactions: 1
She needs to get the intensity on the machine higher than a 4 if she wants it to do anything for her 😂
Shouldn't she do other things too? Surely an hour on one machine wont do much? Dont you need variety?

The only time I do an hour on one machine is when I can't really be arsed to be there, and am watching an episode of some TV show whilst I'm doing it 🤣

Apparently she burned nearly 700 calories on that machine. Erm.... what? I have to work my arse off at the gym for it to register that many calories. And yes, the crying thing just confirms how emotionally unstable she is. It’s fine to be an emotional person but that is downright weird.

It’s like all these vloggers can’t do ANYTHING without sharing it on insta/YouTube. I think it’s really sad that they need the validation for doing everyday, normal things 🤷🏽‍♀️

The original video was bad enough with all the gushing, then that was topped off with the gushing stories today thanking everyone for their comments!

The gym video was a bit cringe tbh. I have no time for these vloggers who suggest how we can all squeeze in some me time and giving all these helpful suggestions about if we can sit and watch love island for an hour we can find an hour to go the gym. It isnt that easy charl hun, I have to leave the house by 8am and drop my two kids at nursery and morning club, I dont get home till 530 and hubby doesnt till 630. Once we have bathed and done bed time, there is no spare time. It's very easy to bleat on about how she is fitting this in but the reality is, it is no real struggle for her to go the gym because she doesnt have a actual job like the majority of us.
Winds me up, these morning routine videos they all do, piss off and try getting out the door for 8am looking semi presentable for work and remembering all the shite you have to cart out with you whilst trying to make sure your house is tidy and you've got something out the freezer for tea that evening. These vlogs they all do are not relatable one iota, tidying the kitchen so it's done for when they get back from the school run or putting a wash on so they can hang it out when they're back from the school run....honestly, I'm winning at life if I manage to clear the breakfast table before we leave.
Sorry for the rant there guys!!

Also, I am so sceptical of the product placement in that gym video. Sure and hussle....just seemed a bit ott the way they were included. X

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yes Charlotte, it would be weird to show your kids’ underwear online (well done for not sharing that). But it’s very weird to post photos and videos of your kids prancing about in their swim suits to thousands of followers/strangers online... 🤦🏻‍♀️

Posting about a broken washing machine. I don’t understand why anyone would do that other than desperately hoping for a freebie 🙄

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.