Charlotte Louise Taylor #16 Wedding photos look tit. Still trying to convince us that Frank is fit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh mark come and cuddle up with me on the sofa for an AD!

when we know normally they are sat on separate sofas because she Instagrams it!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What's wrong with squash? 🤣 I drink it because I don't like plain water... I never knew squash was only for children?
Squash is sugary water. Surely as an adult you should drink water. How can you not like plain water! It’s so refreshing and nice. You should try drinking it on its own, it’s much healthier x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Squash is sugary water. Surely as an adult you should drink water. How can you not like plain water! It’s so refreshing and nice. You should try drinking it on its own, it’s much healthier x
I prefer sugar free squash.... I don't particularly like water and like some flavour. I know lots of adults who drink squash at home.

Reactions: 32
There go those size 12 thighs again 😏 And I’m not fat shaming as I struggle with my weight but I don’t go about telling everyone I am a size 10 when I’m a 16.
She looks like me. And I’m a 20-22. She’s a liar

Reactions: 14
I’ll tell you what. I’m sick of the sight of that bastard Christmas jumper and it’s only the 1st of December. Why does she constantly wear things to death?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
What's wrong with squash? 🤣 I drink it because I don't like plain water... I never knew squash was only for children?
Definitely nothing wrong with drinking squash 😂. Imagine not being allowed to drink squash because we’re adults.
I’m not a fan of plain water, so I have squash. If I didn’t, I probably wouldn’t drink much at all throughout the day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Definitely nothing wrong with drinking squash 😂. Imagine not being allowed to drink squash because we’re adults.
I’m not a fan of plain water, so I have squash. If I didn’t, I probably wouldn’t drink much at all throughout the day 😂
Your choice. It’s not about being allowed squash as an adult, it’s just very strange not to want to drink plain water. You can always flavour with a slice of lemon or lime? Much tastier

Your choice. It’s not about being allowed squash as an adult, it’s just very strange not to want to drink plain water. You can always flavour with a slice of lemon or lime? Much tastier
Who called the drinks police…….

• Haha
Reactions: 54
This thread is wild sometimes 🤣 Love a bit of squash. Is there any rules around the posh squash? My three year old is not about that elderflower life but I’m partial.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Its very strange to be judging people on their squash drinking habits… you’ll be horrified to know I drink squash everyday and I even call it dilute cos I’m northern 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Squash is fine! My dad drinks it and he is in his kid 70’s(and it’s not even the posh stuff!). If she was quaffing fruit shoots or something I’d think it was childish!

That picture shared by FFF this morning shows how different Charlotte looks in real life.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who called the drinks police…….

how rude

Why has she got so many layers on inside 🥴
Prob to hide her fig

Squash is fine! My dad drinks it and he is in his kid 70’s(and it’s not even the posh stuff!). If she was quaffing fruit shoots or something I’d think it was childish!

That picture shared by FFF this morning shows how different Charlotte looks in real life.
Its very strange to be judging people on their squash drinking habits… you’ll be horrified to know I drink squash everyday and I even call it dilute cos I’m northern 😂🙄
maybe I’m the minority - I think drinking a pint of squash before bed is odd. Prefer a camomile

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.