Charlotte Louise Taylor #16 Wedding photos look tit. Still trying to convince us that Frank is fit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s odd that she says if she is negative then the kids must be negative too. I know a lot of families where one person had Covid and the rest of the household never caught it so even though her and Mark were negative the kids could’ve still passed it round her family members at ham day. I’m not saying she shouldn’t have gone but it’s just a bit pointless testing only the adults 🤷🏽‍♀️
It shows how clueless she is. I had it and nobody in my house caught it from me(I have three children who were all over me as usual and shared a bed with my husband) then several weeks later my husband had it and again nobody else caught it. We didn’t isolate from each other at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
How much food do they eat at Christmas 🤢 They are a serious bunch of greedy bastards. The shops are only shut for a day Charlotte!! There really is no need for it.

Reactions: 12
If she was negative then so is mark because they kiss and stuff 🤣🤣
I don’t understand why she was so immature about that. We’d just seen her swirl a swab around her nose but she was too embarrassed about the fact that her and Mark were intimate? Ffs 🙄

Reactions: 4
So she’s taken stan for ice cream, then less than 2 hours later they’re in another cafe! Her life revolves around food

• Wow
Reactions: 13
So she’s taken stan for ice cream, then less than 2 hours later they’re in another cafe! Her life revolves around food
She’s an actual pig when it comes to food… those kids will follow in her footsteps and are going to end up with a very unhealthy relationship with food!

Reactions: 12
There's a vlog for Christmas ham day! She covertly films everyone as per! Trigger warning, it's boring as duck! And yes the fruitloop actually filmed herself doing an LFT!!!!!!!!! :sick: :sick: :sick:
No way!!!!??? Why????? Omg I’ve not seen this. So cringe!

Reactions: 2
The woe is me attitude is so draining to listen to. I’m sick of her moaning about how hard she’s finding the pandemic when she is one of the most fortunate people!! Her warped sense of reality is so concerning.

Also can’t understand why she decided to have 3 children when she doesn’t seem at all maternal. I get children are your life but she treats it like a personality trait.

Reactions: 17
I met a mum like Charlotte who’s only personality, hobby, talking point is her child and how terrible she’s got it. It’s exhausting to listen to it in real life on the infrequent times we get together. I can understand why mark looks like a full serial killer.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t believe she still makes her almost 10 year old call her mama.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Aww poor Princess has had to turn work down so she can have some time off because after all Christmas is for families 🤮

Reactions: 4
Yet another trip out to buy more food and go to another cafe to eat more food! :sick:

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Why does she try to continue to pretend she’s smaller than her actual size, yet show her actual size freely in vlogs? This is what I don’t understand, either own it or don’t mention/show it. Just don’t lie. Also, the fact that Bill put his name as William on the present is telling, surely it’d be Bill if that’s what he’s known as

Reactions: 18
I am so confused by all the names and how many kids she has. Bill, Stan, Mark, Frank which 1 is she married to? Also what is the dogs name?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.