Charlotte Louise Taylor #16 Wedding photos look tit. Still trying to convince us that Frank is fit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so confused by all the names and how many kids she has. Bill, Stan, Mark, Frank which 1 is she married to? Also what is the dogs name?
Bill = William = oldest son from previous relationship
Stan = youngest of her 3 kids, Mark's son
Mark = her husband, AKA Frank because their wedding cake topper looked like it said Frank instead of Mark
Dog = Merlin

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Bill = William = oldest son from previous relationship
Stan = youngest of her 3 kids, Mark's son
Mark = her husband, AKA Frank because their wedding cake topper looked like it said Frank instead of Mark
Dog = Merlin
You forgot Day aka Daisy! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That poor weans wrists. I truly hope Char is having this looked into, although I doubt it as she’s very forthcoming about Daisy’s medical issues.

Maybe she’s embarrassed that he does has something going on because she was very adamant that he was fine, and therefore doesn’t want to admit it.

And if it’s not being looked into then Char, you are even more of a tit mother than I thought.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
I’ve just been watching the Ham Vlog and look at the size 12 Vlogger!!!!

I’m going to write to Santa 🎅🏻 and ask if he can make me into a size 12 for Xmas (I’m a 20-22 and don’t hide the fact) ♥
She is the width of the fridge door. 😲

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
It would seem she’s starting to show more of the ‘real her’ and less of the pretzel. What’s the betting her January content will all be about her ‘healthy weight loss journey’ because she’s been kind to herself and eating what the hell she likes. To be fair I used to enjoy her SW content found she was much more relatable then.

Reactions: 18
I don't even care if she wants to lie to herself and others about her size. I care that she doesn't address her sons' obvious issues. She doesn't even have to go in to it in detail just say she's doing something. The problem for her is that she chooses to make her whole life public in order to make money and then she probably gets annoyed when people notice something she hasn't mentioned. You can't have it both ways Charlotte. Glad you enjoyed ham day btw, I am looking forward to similar excitement when I crack open a new roll of sellotape at some point this week. God only knows what fireworks will go off if I find the end of it within the first 5 minutes. I must remember to vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes. He has soooo many characteristics of Sticklers, it's glaringly obvious to anyone who looks at him.

However, according to Charlotte, his own mum, he doesn't have stickler syndrome.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Both he and Daisy have long thin hands and feet with little muscle tone. How can they have the same physical traits but one has sticklers and one doesn’t?!

Reactions: 8
Miss Woe is me again this morning. Me, us, me, I, me.
Not a single thought given to the difficult times others have gone through over the last couple of years, while she sits there in her new extension, cuddling her new dog, making sure to show off her new wedding ring because she just got married. Probably drinking a costa or coffee from the machine she was “gifted”.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Miss Woe is me again this morning. Me, us, me, I, me.
Not a single thought given to the difficult times others have gone through over the last couple of years, while she sits there in her new extension, cuddling her new dog, making sure to show off her new wedding ring because she just got married. Probably drinking a costa or coffee from the machine she was “gifted”.
If I was her I’d be hiding those engagement and wedding rings as they look like the shite ones you used to get out of “lucky” bags (showing my age here 😮)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is desperately failing that poor boy. Please Charlotte if you are reading, take him to get checked.

No amount of sloth toys and iced croissant breakfasts will make up for the fact she hasn’t met his medical needs to save her own ego.

Poor child.

Reactions: 15
I’m really struggling with Charl and her moping at the moment. We’ve recently found out a close family member is on end of life care and we’ll be lucky to get Christmas with them. Yet she’s all woe is me about covid restrictions that barely impact her at all! If she was so concerned, she wouldn’t be traipsing to playgroups and a million supermarkets every day (after doing a massive online Tesco shop)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh duck off Charl. Bleating on again from her warm home, stroking her dog and drinking coffee in the middle of the morning. While the rest of us are out working at REAL JOBS and are at a very real risk of catching Covid right now, no one needs to hear your self indulgent bollocks.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh duck off Charl. Bleating on again from her warm home, stroking her dog and drinking coffee in the middle of the morning. While the rest of us are out working at REAL JOBS and are at a very real risk of catching Covid right now, no one needs to hear your self indulgent bollocks.
agree she really needs to shut it and realise how lucky she is!!! She is so pathetic no wonder she hasn’t got a ‘real’ she couldn’t bloody cope!! She would be of sick all the time!! It’s actually embarrassing how she’s keeps going on and on! Like it’s just happening to her now one else!!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ No helping these influencers the best thing companies can do for them is to stop paying them money!!!!

Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion

Charlotte Taylor: PLEASE get Stan checked for Sticklers syndrome

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Over £500 of stuff from Very for herself in her new ad. The coat alone is £300. Wonder how much she got paid on top because it is labelled as, not just gifted.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Over £500 of stuff from Very for herself in her new ad. The coat alone is £300. Wonder how much she got paid on top because it is labelled as, not just gifted.
And they’re not even in the right order 🙃 I keep thinking of her defending her hot tub ad and saying that other jobs come with perks. But no job that I know would gift an employee with £500 worth of clothes or a 1k hot tub. They’re all deluded. If you watch her ham day vlog, she was moaning that she had some fashion work to do…was this it?! She had to put on some pyjamas, a coat and a dress and pose in her kitchen and garden?
It’s a joke, it doesn’t take any kind of skill and the influencer industry needs stopping. She uses iMovie ffs 🙃

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.