Charlotte Louise Taylor #16 Wedding photos look tit. Still trying to convince us that Frank is fit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a foodie 😂🙄 Watching her ear is like watching a crocodile catch it’s lunch 🤢 Why the duck would you put that in Instagram.
Why is she still try to look good?? Why not just not upload it. Take your dog for a walk if your internet is down. Stop filming everything. Ya gross.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
WTAF is this? How, HOW, can she think her behaviour is anywhere near that of a well-adjusted, thoughtful, sensible adult woman?

She couldn’t be any more self-absorbed if she bumped the angel off the top of her Christmas tree, and sat here gurning with her cheesy simpering smile. Silly twit.

817BDEB6-D976-4CE4-8057-097A9EE0C74D.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm sorry, the internet is down so I'll just post on Instagram? Is that not the internet then? Am I too old to understand? Yes. Yes I am.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
WTAF is this? How, HOW, can she think her behaviour is anywhere near that of a well-adjusted, thoughtful, sensible adult woman?

She couldn’t be any more self-absorbed if she bumped the angel off the top of her Christmas tree, and sat here gurning with her cheesy simpering smile. Silly twit.

View attachment 901296
Is she licking it?!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I love how she wrote that they’ve been doing this for years! But haribo just happened to sponsor this one! Wtf does Haribo have to do with picking a Christmas tree anyway? 🤔

she just takes any old ad and has no integrity at all.

It’s like the YouTubers who are trying Disney foods, then slip in that the video is sponsored by an ear bud company? What? Makes no sense at all. Where as if I’m watching a cooking video and it’s sponsored by that stupid Always Pan, that makes sense and actually suits your viewers.

That’s why people can’t stand this kind of ‘influencer’. Grabby bloody woman.

I think she is always going to be sponsored by sweets and junk food the amount she eats

Reactions: 2
117C8A62-4AE2-4D48-83CE-E9A033C81E62.png

Whats’s glorified about it? It’s literally a BLT, but she’s toasted the crappy bread which has no nutritional value.

Reactions: 11
I don’t see any growth regarding her channel, you would expect views to increase over time when a content creator is putting out regular content, Charlotte has faults but she is consistent with her posting and the videos are not rubbish quality.
I feel her views are going down rather than up she was getting around 10.000-25.000 views a year or so ago with some even hitting the thirties she is barely hitting a 20.000 average lately which is worrisome. I mean if social media is a hobby and something to do to make a few quid then no problem but this is charlottes job I would be concerned if my channel was slipping back rather than forwards. I think it’s the constant AD’s it’s annoying because as viewers we know it’s a biased review but most will accept it as we know the creator needs to make a living the thing with Charlotte is she has taken it way tooooo far.
Yeh sure you can make a fast buck but if you lose your core audience and engagement then brands will find a better alternative it’s a business at the end of the day.
ETA I am sure Charlotte’s management company (if she has one ) is more than happy for her to pump out as many products/ services as she possibly can again it’s a business and they wanna make money from Charlotte, they don’t care about her channel there is probably a queue of smaller creators needing to be bled dry 🤣.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I don’t see any growth regarding her channel, you would expect views to increase over time when a content creator is putting out regular content, Charlotte has faults but she is consistent with her posting and the videos are not rubbish quality.
I feel her views are going down rather than up she was getting around 10.000-25.000 views a year or so ago with some even hitting the thirties she is barely hitting a 20.000 average lately which is worrisome. I mean if social media is a hobby and something to do to make a few quid then no problem but this is charlottes job I would be concerned if my channel was slipping back rather than forwards. I think it’s the constant AD’s it’s annoying because as viewers we know it’s a biased review but most will accept it as we know the creator needs to make a living the thing with Charlotte is she has taken it way tooooo far.
Yeh sure you can make a fast buck but if you lose your core audience and engagement then brands will find a better alternative it’s a business at the end of the day.
The only reason she’s surviving in this game is because she’s still on the books with channel mum. They spoon feed her all her adverts and she doesn’t have to do any legwork to secure the jobs. Once they ditch her, she will be finished.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.