Charlotte Louise Taylor #15 Congratulations to Charlotte and Frank Taylor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Frank looks as happy as ever in the “I love my family” insta story 😂🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What even was the point of the I love my family post. Don’t we all move our partners and kids? Is she posting random content because there’s an ad incoming tomorrow?

Reactions: 8
Interesting that FFF has posted that picture of them saying she looks big & ugly and Charl’s arms in it are twice the size 🙊

Reactions: 7
Interesting that FFF has posted that picture of them saying she looks big & ugly and Charl’s arms in it are twice the size 🙊
Admittedly it’s not a very flattering photo of Kayleigh at all, I don’t think it was very kind of Charlotte to post it.

Reactions: 4
Oh that photo of FFF is very unflattering. Charlotte would be so upset if someone posted a photo like that of her. I think they are frenemies, I quite like fff though, she seems much more relatable to me, mostly she cooks family food from scratch and on a budget.

Reactions: 6
She looks about the same size as me (although her arse looks bigger!) and I wear an 18.
Yeah I think she’s about an 18 on top and a 20 on the bottom. She carries a lot of weight on her lower back/hips/bum and thighs.

Reactions: 11
Yeah I think she’s about an 18 on top and a 20 on the bottom. She carries a lot of weight on her lower back/hips/bum and thighs.
There's absolutely nothing wrong with being bigger at all but the fact she lies about her size and I can guarantee you that will rub off on her children they will think they have to be smaller to be beautiful and accepted as thats what Charlotte believes and that is not the case. She's setting them kids up for failure

Reactions: 11
I couldn’t care less about her size(apart from the way she tries to contort herself) but I still can’t get over the fact that someone who hates their arms would add that type of sleeve to her wedding dress. The most unflattering sleeve type!
Amazed we haven’t seen Charl meeting up with her bestie the dressmaker actually.

Reactions: 12
I suspect that the FFF and Charlotte relationship is a bit one sided and Charlotte likes to have someone who clearly worships her and that she can look down on and patronise and slightly shame to divert from her own issues. That’s not a flattering photo of either of them, and they both know it but FFF will suck up to Charl about it. It’s like being friends with the popular bitchy girl at school, they’ll post stuff about you that isn’t always entirely nice but you suck it up because “the popular person likes me”.
Just shows you how messy and screwed up social media is and how broken it makes relationships. That photo is for getting likes and clicks and attention seeking from both of them… 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Her wedding photos are AWFUL. They are bad so dark and moody - and the photographer hasn’t done a good job of capturing the vibe of the day - the photos give off a really sad, melancholy vibe and everyone looked miserable! They look more like photos from a memorial service than a wedding.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
#threadsuggestion

Charlotte Louise Taylor #16 - Wedding photos look tit. Still trying to convince us that Frank is fit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I couldn’t care less about her size(apart from the way she tries to contort herself) but I still can’t get over the fact that someone who hates their arms would add that type of sleeve to her wedding dress. The most unflattering sleeve type!
Amazed we haven’t seen Charl meeting up with her bestie the dressmaker actually.
I think the dress choice was awful, quite frankly. I don’t understand why she chose THAT as the most special dress she’ll ever wear. It looks cheap, the boobs on show is just a tacky look for your wedding day, and it is VERY CLEARLY too tight, despite multiple trips to the seamstress!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.