Charlotte Louise Taylor #14 sex pond sex pond, #gifted sex pond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is it just me or does anyone else wonder how Charl is getting into a size 14-16 underwear. Iā€™m a size 14-16 and thatā€™s me JUST down to the 14 end after all the lockdown weight and I need a 16 in underwear to be comfy. And she has quite a big bum so I donā€™t get it.
I donā€™t think her arse would be ā€œeating any form of underwearā€ if she bought the correct size. What a ridiculous thing to say. Your arse wonā€™t eat underwear if itā€™s large enough to cover your arse. Iā€™m not shaming here - I just genuinely think sheā€™s deluded and itā€™s damaging to the thousands of people who follow her.

Reactions: 15
Bills is such a random place to go on your hen
She probably wanted to go their because itā€™s called Billsā€¦. the soppy tart probably got all misty eyed at the fact that itā€™s called Bill and her son is called Billā€¦ šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her latest post on Instagram sounds like a quote inspired by love actually šŸ¤£

"If you look for it, I've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that love actually is all around."

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Nah man - Bills is good for a quick lunch but your HEN? The audacity.
Billā€™s is the kind of place youā€™d take your nan for lunch on a Tuesday afternoon.

they are in Manchester and have chosen to go to Billā€™s for a hen night?!

what the duck?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Billā€™s is the kind of place youā€™d take your nan for lunch on a Tuesday afternoon.

they are in Manchester and have chosen to go to Billā€™s for a hen night?!

what the duck?!
Itā€™s a bit strange. So many lovely places to go. The Ivy is only about another 10 feet away.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I was a jeweller for 5 years thereā€™s no way she is an L ring size! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
That confused me. Even when I was 8 stone I wasnā€™t far off an L. Iā€™m now a P.

I donā€™t think her arse would be ā€œeating any form of underwearā€ if she bought the correct size. What a ridiculous thing to say. Your arse wonā€™t eat underwear if itā€™s large enough to cover your arse. Iā€™m not shaming here - I just genuinely think sheā€™s deluded and itā€™s damaging to the thousands of people who follow her.
Was coming on to say the same! I have a pretty sizeable arse, but not quite as much as Charā€™s 14-16. I wonder if she knows that if she wears underwear that actually fits it wonā€™t get eaten by her arse. I can safely say my big M&S grannie pants are extremely comfy and donā€™t cut me in half like a cheese grater. Who actually wants that?

Reactions: 9
Just seen her stories and doesnā€™t Daisy look so much like Aunty Debbie

Reactions: 2
How incredibly boring was that? Whereā€™s the fun activities or anything thatā€™s at all personalised about her interests. Does she not have any?! Cocktails and Bills šŸ˜“

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.