Charlotte Louise Taylor #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The video cut off when he very clearly couldn't lift the jug and then came back on when it was being poured. If anything, it made them look worse than ever.

Reactions: 12
She’s finally taken them out for the day. Of course as expected mark the shark was there too as god forbid Charlotte would take her own children out to anywhere other than Costa or Coffano ; or maybe greggs or the strawberry pig as a treat. That’ll be the sum total of their days our for the school holidays though won’t it ; expecting they will need some ‘quiet days’ after today’s excitement

Reactions: 9
Day out followed by a McDonalds. Nothing wrong with the occasional one but seems like they have one most weeks!

Just a personal rant, I work at a registry office and if the one she gave notice at is anything like ours then we are still trying to keep numbers down because of COVID. I certainly wouldn’t be impressed if a couple turned up with their 3 kids! Obviously sometimes it’s unavoidable due to child care issues but why couldn’t the children go to their grandparents for the appointment? It’s also such a boring office and appointment for kids too!

Reactions: 19
Just a personal rant, I work at a registry office and if the one she gave notice at is anything like ours then we are still trying to keep numbers down because of COVID. I certainly wouldn’t be impressed if a couple turned up with their 3 kids! Obviously sometimes it’s unavoidable due to child care issues but why couldn’t the children go to their grandparents for the appointment? It’s also such a boring office and appointment for kids too!
I had to register my newborn with a grandparent outside pushing the pram around, because we were literally only allowed me and my partner in the building. She’s an absolute twit to take all three when they’d probably have had a lovely time with her mum whilst she was disgustingly soppy about the guy she really really fancies, if you know what I mean.

Reactions: 10
I can just imagine the sickly sweet giggle she did when giving notice when they ask if you know at all if you are related. “Hehehe no we’re not related, just have the same last name. It’s like it was made to be, if you know what I mean”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I try not to criticise as I know all children develop at different rates but my LG is a month younger than Stan and she never stops talking... like full on talking and having a proper conversation... how can she not see that there isn't something right... especially when you consider that he goes to nursery and is around other children where he should be picking these things up... and don't even get me started on the wrists!
I think the same too… my little boy is 3 months younger than Stan and he never stops talking!! I can have full on conversations with him and the words he comes out with absolutely amazes me at times!

Thise sandals look awful, Daisy looks to have narrow feet and needs something that will fit them properly. A quick search and Start-rite are selling some cute sandals in e width fitting for less than £20. Both Charlotte and Mark are responsible for making sure they have decent fitting footwear.

I’m surprised they haven’t been doing some nice days out during the holidays if they aren’t going away on holiday, it’s weird that they rarely do that kind of thing, I would think Bill would love to go to MOSI, they would all enjoy something like the SeaLife Centre or the zoo or national trust places etc. I have a friend who lives close by to Charlotte and they are always going on lovely walks to different places yet on stories we always we the same walk and park and Charlottes kids hardly seem to leave their town.
I live near Charlotte and we’ve done loads so far this holidays! We’re actually really well located for loads of things to do - especially free things and cheap things for families!

Last edited:
  • Heart
The thing I don’t get is if she doesn’t want to discuss his wrists that’s fine it’s her choice but she makes content wich show his wrists off? Pouring the drink the other day for example- if I didn’t want to talk about it I’d go out my way to not show him using his wrists!
too true
But I’ve got to thinking half her ‘content’ is in response to these threads tbh... like the day out today for example... so maybe the random content like pouring the milk (which is just a bit odd in itself) is a response...

Reactions: 9
No wonder stan’s speech isn’t great when she talks to him in that baby sickly sweet voice! And all this oh Dada, this is Dada’s beer 🙄 just speak properly charl!

Reactions: 16
I’ve only recently started commenting on this thread and I don’t know why but every time I do I feel a little pang of guilt; like she’s clearly a decent person, mother etc. I don’t think she acts recklessly or neglect fully or anything like that tbh...equally I don’t think it is trolling to comment constructively or disagree with the way people conduct themselves in the public eye... if influencers weren’t so quick to remove anything negative then these threads would likely disappear...talking about her children in such a way (e.g that she is being neglectful) does make me feel uneasy, but like why not address it if you know it’s something people are discussing.. gah I don’t know...I hope if she does read here that she would appreciate having a fairly large follower base online will naturally create talk... and that people aren’t hateful psychopaths for discussing things...anymore so than people talk about anyone who they have a relatively large insight into the lives of... that’s just my soap box piece for the day 😂😂

Reactions: 18
I’ve only recently started commenting on this thread and I don’t know why but every time I do I feel a little pang of guilt; like she’s clearly a decent person, mother etc. I don’t think she acts recklessly or neglect fully or anything like that tbh...equally I don’t think it is trolling to comment constructively or disagree with the way people conduct themselves in the public eye... if influencers weren’t so quick to remove anything negative then these threads would likely disappear...talking about her children in such a way (e.g that she is being neglectful) does make me feel uneasy, but like why not address it if you know it’s something people are discussing.. gah I don’t know...I hope if she does read here that she would appreciate having a fairly large follower base online will naturally create talk... and that people aren’t hateful psychopaths for discussing things...anymore so than people talk about anyone who they have a relatively large insight into the lives of... that’s just my soap box piece for the day 😂😂
I wouldn’t feel guilty. Charlotte really isn’t as wide eyed and innocent as she likes to pretend. Shes been at this now for years, she knows exactly what she’s doing. she knows exactly what tattle is - so if she makes a choice to log on here and read her thread then that’s on her - she doesn’t have to read it. If she does and it upsets her that’s her call.

Reactions: 16
I wonder if Auntie Ju knows her home has been shared with 44,000 STRANGERS!!!!! I'd be bleeping fuming.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Why show a relatives home? Clearly to show off that her relatives have money. I find that so bizarre.

Reactions: 19
Why show a relatives home? Clearly to show off that her relatives have money. I find that so bizarre.
And also showing a picture of a dementia stricken person who has absolutely no relation to her and can't consent to being posted!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
And also showing a picture of a dementia stricken person who has absolutely no relation to her and can't consent to being posted!
Exactly 🤬 But then again, respecting people and gaining consent has never been important to Charl. Selfish b!tch

Agreed. She'll use anything and anyone for content and has absolutely zero respect for anyone's privacy. Taking and posting a covert picture of a lady with dementia is bleeping awful.

Reactions: 13
Yeah that photo is a bit off, that person couldn’t give consent to have her photo on Charlottes account. The showing off her Aunties house is so crass.

Reactions: 14
She has used the picture of that lady so she can write a caption about what Stan said to her and prove to tattlers that his speech is fine after it has been discussed on here in the last few days. 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.