Charlotte Louise Taylor #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my lord, how many times are we going to see that bloody bench now?! Will it become the new flowers on the hob and feature every sodding day?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Extra proud because she “came on” today and managed to do the garden 🤦🏼‍♀️ Get a life and shut up Charlotte you toothy monster!! She’s setting women back about 100 years thinking that she should be all girdled up and sent to the sanitorium because she has her period 🙄 Charl love you will be giving us a rendition of “only women bleed next” twit!
As I’ve mentioned before, my cycle has previously been in sync with Charl’s 🥴 but honestly she must be on a 14 day cycle or something. It feels constant!!!

Reactions: 5
Not sure if anyone’s noticed on her recent video at 8:05.. she says they went to weatherspoons on Wednesday but then the video cuts and she then obviously refilms it and says they went to a local Italian restaurant? What an odd thing to lie about...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Screen recorded before she deletes it. But she’s clearly lying about something. As someone else said, what a weird thing to lie about! Unless she went to Wetherspoons AND an Italian restaurant but didn’t want to say both

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Omg! It's not even like a slip of the tongue, she has a full story for both meals out? Confirms what a lier she is to be fair.

Maybe Weatherspoons did an Italian themed night 🤣🤣 or she got the wrong day? Either way bad editing and trying to make her meal out sound more upmarket than it probably was 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“Weatherspoons for something a little bit different". No offence to anyone who goes to Weatherspoons but it doesn't seem like the kind of place you'd go for the food experience 😂. This is so funny. Either she had gone for some bottomless all you can eat sausage breakfast thing at Weatherspoons and out for an Italian and doesn't want to say cos INTUITIVE EATING or she thinks Weatherspoons isn't aspirational enough 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
😂😂 I love it when people mess up like that!

Although don’t appreciate the lies!! More lies Charlotte. Which was it? Local family run place or weatherspoons?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Screen recorded before she deletes it. But she’s clearly lying about something. As someone else said, what a weird thing to lie about! Unless she went to Wetherspoons AND an Italian restaurant but didn’t want to say both
View attachment 657457
Lying about the Italian. You can tell when she looks off to the side to find the lie about it being a “family run italian” and then starts trying to tell us what she had to eat.

Reactions: 9
I've literally just come here to post about the slip up. Wetherspoons isn't somewhere I frequent (pubs aren't my thing🤣) however why lie about it?! It has to be an image thing, she can't be seen in her local spoons, she has to support local businesses and eat authentic Italian food because she's "such a foodie".
It's this kind of slip up that ruins any kind of trust I have with influencers. Charlotte wasn't one of the worst offenders in my opinion and I did watch her content because I liked it. I've even bought a few things that she's recommended before. But when she can lie about a silly thing like where she went out for dinner after soft play, it makes me angry. I hate liars, especially when their job is to advertise stuff in such a way that makes people buy it.
Influencers forget that without the views and followers, they wouldn't have a job. So how dare she lie! Sorry but it gets my back up so much 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 21
Her body aches after doing the garden?? What happens when you do your ‘werkouts’ charl? Do you not normally ache after? I think your ‘workouts’ aren’t doing you much good Charl!
Charlotte would burn more calories sorting her garden out than doing the hit workouts.

Reactions: 4
Their plans had changed she said we went to (past tenths) so which was it Weatherspoons or the Italian lol 😂

Edit

And now Weatherspoons part has now been removed from the video lol poor poor editing Charlotte. Poor editing was what finished Mrs Meldrum!!
F06922AE-B700-4070-ADEE-DA4680F8B4CB.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Bragging today that she’s ran more than the plan says to, no ones impressed you’ll just end up hurting yourself.

Reactions: 12
What kind of run is that sorry, I know nothing about this c25k app but looks to me she ran very little and walked most part??

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.