Charlotte Louise Taylor #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mark is so uninterested in her and her fake laughing so clear from the shopping stories. Also can’t deal with the fact she looks like she’s having brunch at Buckingham palace and he looks like a teenager forced out the house

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She dresses up so weird everyday. Why couldn’t she go to B&Q in what she wore to do the garden?! Also Stan clearly has a syndrome. One look and that’s kt

Reactions: 8
I just don’t get the full base, shimmery eyeshadow and winged liner to do the garden! Jesus Christ. Also, those slabs are going to move all over the bloody place. I still can’t believe she got given a karcher strimmer. Her garden could be beautiful If she got off her Lardy arse and sorted it- she doesn’t go out to work so no excuse!!

Reactions: 13
Periods are nothing to be embarrassed or ashamed about and talking about them is ok but when charl does it it makes me feel slightly sick 🤢

Reactions: 12
No period app needed, just come to tattle if you need to know when she’s on

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve never known anyone discuss their periods so much. Me and my friends will sometimes message each other to complain if we’re having a bad one and feeling awful. But I’d never announce to everyone who follows me on Instagram that I’ve got it because they wouldn’t want to know. She’s the only person that I know when they’ve got it every single month

Full face of makeup to do the garden. Why??? Also I cannot stand that bright pink gowdy Miss Piggy-esque dress

• Haha
Reactions: 10
More tit ads too. They’re so embarrassingly bad and disgraceful to say that’s her job. Disgusting to think those ads (which actually help her in her own life, like the organising and gardening crap) that probably take about ten minutes to do earn her more than a bloody hard working nurse. No wonder she doesn’t want to get a proper job…. But then what sort of example is this setting? 🙄

Imagine thinking the most interesting thing you had to say that day was that you started your period and you think your followers are interested! Charl, NO ONE CARES!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s proud because she did the garden whilst on her period?! Wow. She’ll be proud for breathing for a whole day next. duck sake she’s a fool

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Extra proud because she “came on” today and managed to do the garden 🤦🏼‍♀️ Get a life and shut up Charlotte you toothy monster!! She’s setting women back about 100 years thinking that she should be all girdled up and sent to the sanitorium because she has her period 🙄 Charl love you will be giving us a rendition of “only women bleed next” twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
A few bags of cheap decorative stones and 6 wonky paving slabs and charl is “so proud” of what they’ve achieved…I’m sorry what?! Nothing more than a mish mash of nondescript cobbled together crap…bit like the extension.

Reactions: 16
Gosh, why is she happy with that?

It’s half a dozen very cheap looking slabs with some cheap looking stones. It’s not very nice.

She would have been better off building two small raised beds and filling the space between them with some nice stones. Fair enough she wouldn’t get anything planted in them this year, but could be a great space to get some fruits and veggies going next year with the kids.

Reactions: 11
Anyone else feel 🤢 at her being sat outside on a dirty bench in her PJs?! Then she’ll no doubt climb into bed with them on 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Her body aches after doing the garden?? What happens when you do your ‘werkouts’ charl? Do you not normally ache after? I think your ‘workouts’ aren’t doing you much good Charl!

Reactions: 10
Charl’s telling porkies in her latest food haul (uploaded this morning) - she says “on Wednesday we went to soft play and then a Wetherspoons” and then starts again (clearly her editing skills aren’t up to much) to say “on Wednesday we went to soft play and then we went out to a local Italian restaurant with my grandparents for dinner”…so Charl, was it Wetherspoons or somewhere local or both?? That might explain why you aren’t losing any weight 🥴 Also, basic editing is literally your job…🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.