Charlotte Louise Taylor #12 Flowers on hob, wine in gob, sells the kids privacy, she’s a nob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh boohoo Charlotte dry your eyes! Thousands of people died, thousands losts jobs, thousands of people grieved for family members who passed away due to this awful pandemic and she’s moaning about how hard her life was because her kitchen renovation took longer than expected! 😡

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Re Stan and sticklers, she said after he was born, they did different examinations and he was given the all clear. Then when he was only a couple of months old, he spent time in hospital with bronchiolitis and was checked again for the syndrome and was cleared again. She wrote the following, after he had been in with bronchiolitis:
View attachment 653921

She mentions it around 5mins in.
There doesn’t SEEM to be a concern. Well there is now Charlotte!

Reactions: 7
The way she says “Hey everyone” cracks me up, she sounds like she’s got the weight of the world on her shoulders and she’s doing everyone a favour going on her story to speak to people! She’s a proper little princess tippy toes isn’t she 😂
I came across a tik tik video last night, someone was defending her against the trolls on here, they said they thought Charl was fab and so was her fiancé 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh god can’t wait for later her acting all giddy and girly on stories because she’s off out for a meal, which is so lovely because we’ve missed out on so much the last year 🙄 and she’s going to be with the bloke she fancies and she can’t wait to marry and all the other usual drivel 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh god can’t wait for later her acting all giddy and girly on stories because she’s off out for a meal, which is so lovely because we’ve missed out on so much the last year 🙄 and she’s going to be with the bloke she fancies and she can’t wait to marry and all the other usual drivel 😫
When she refers to Mark as the bloke she fancies it absolutely cracks me up, she’s so insecure! It’s hilarious though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The way she says “Hey everyone” cracks me up, she sounds like she’s got the weight of the world on her shoulders and she’s doing everyone a favour going on her story to speak to people! She’s a proper little princess tippy toes isn’t she 😂
haha SPOT ON!! It's like she does a big sigh before she says it like "here we go again".
Charlotte, we do the same sigh.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion:

Please get your child’s wrists looked at

😐 I know every person has their own ‘normal’, but surely she can’t look at Stan’s wrists/apparent bowlegged-ness and think “oh yeah, that’s how all 3 year olds are”

Reactions: 18
Her story about her friend bringing her flowers because she knows Charlotte has been feeling down recently. How could she not know that? You tell the world! It's not like you've had a secret little heart to heart with a friend about it.

Reactions: 4
Regarding Stan the nursery he attends should raise any concerns they have about his development. Physical development is part of the EYFS so they will note any obvious issues about his wrists(or anything else) based on what they see him doing while in their care.

Reactions: 4
Says it all.
It’s so obvious isn’t it. Not just that his wrists are so floppy but his hands are so large in proportion to his arms and for his age and I’ve noticed that his thumbs are always hanging down inside his hands

Reactions: 8
Says it all.
Was just about to come and say about this just watched the story!! Wow that’s not Normal something isn’t right!! How can she think that normal!!!! Even if it isn’t her syndrome something else must be going on!!

Reactions: 7
Remember last time they went for a “much needed” date night and she spent the whole time on her phone editing a reel for Instagram. Bet Mark can’t wait for tonight 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone else find the word 'bloke' extremely annoying. I literally do not know a single person that uses that word

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.