Charlotte Louise Taylor #12 Flowers on hob, wine in gob, sells the kids privacy, she’s a nob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's probably been getting pissed all night as she had to "allow" Mark to watch the football. It'll just get worse over the summer when she doesn't have the school run to do. And then she'll moan like hell that she can't do her contorted pose at the wedding and we will all see clearly what we already know to be true. That she is a prize catfish. I can't comment on Stan because it may be that they've already sought help and she chooses not to post, but my little gremlin in my head says that she hasn't bothered and it all looks a bit painful.

Reactions: 11
She's probably been getting pissed all night as she had to "allow" Mark to watch the football. It'll just get worse over the summer when she doesn't have the school run to do. And then she'll moan like hell that she can't do her contorted pose at the wedding and we will all see clearly what we already know to be true. That she is a prize catfish. I can't comment on Stan because it may be that they've already sought help and she chooses not to post, but my little gremlin in my head says that she hasn't bothered and it all looks a bit painful.
As if Mark is into football….!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nothing annoys me more than someone who pretends they are die hard football fans just cos England happen to be doing well. Just say it as it is, you're enjoying the atmosphere within our Country atm! Don't pretend you are well into it though, when we know you aren't!!

Reactions: 12
He probably was tonight. Not other nights. But I imagine he works with real men who probably do follow it and he'd have nothing to say tomorrow whilst sat in his non-branded hoodie pretending to be one of them.

Edited to add: Got to be better than watching her flopping about everywhere trying to be sexy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Not to defend Sharky too much, but she’s mentioned a few times that he’s a Preston North End fan and he’s been at the match quite often in her weekend vlogs over the years…. so I would say he’s definitely a football fan.

Charlotte though definitely is not, but she’s an expert band wagon jumper!

Reactions: 23
Yes, Sharky is definitely a football fan and used to go off every weekend to the Preston North End games…..unless that was all a clever ruse to get a bit of time away from Charl pawing at him?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just watching her latest vlog I can’t believe Stan is still in a cot, she really babies him so much!

• Wow
It's quite clear that Charlotte's kids don't eat half of what she let's on I'd say she's always buying little cheap pizzas, frozen nuggets and all like most parents but never ever shows that her kids eat them? Or say they eat them Unless I'm missing something

it’s the low set eyes, I think he was. Tested for her syndrome? Wonder if he has had genetic tests? Most probs?
Was he actually tested for stickles though or just that he didn't have a cleft and then assumed he didn't have it then

I remember her saying he was tested for sticklers but don't know anymore. She said he didn't have it.
Clearly he has it.

Reactions: 8
I remember her saying he was tested for sticklers but don't know anymore. She said he didn't have it.
Clearly he has it.
How did the rule that he doesn't have it? Did he get genetic testing surely if he had genetic testing it would show if there was other abnormalities?

Reactions: 1
How did the rule that he doesn't have it? Did he get genetic testing surely if he had genetic testing it would show if there was other abnormalities?
I remember her saying (I watched her pregnancy updates when I was pregnant with my first as I didn’t know any better) that a special consultant reviewed an ultrasound and said “nah he doesn’t have sticklers”. Then after he didn’t have a cleft at birth like Daisy did, they just took it as read that he was Sticklers free.

If it was me, I would want some sort of diagnosis once the baby was earth side but if they have done that, they haven’t put it on the Internet. Which given we know her menstrual cycle…

Reactions: 11
I remember her saying (I watched her pregnancy updates when I was pregnant with my first as I didn’t know any better) that a special consultant reviewed an ultrasound and said “nah he doesn’t have sticklers”. Then after he didn’t have a cleft at birth like Daisy did, they just took it as read that he was Sticklers free.

If it was me, I would want some sort of diagnosis once the baby was earth side but if they have done that, they haven’t put it on the Internet. Which given we know her menstrual cycle…
But the consultant said that daisy was sticklers free in the ultra sounds but she still had it so they are only going by the fact he wasn't born with a cleft? That's actually ridiculous he has qll the facial features of sticklers and its not as if sticklers just makes your appearance different and she should obviously know that it's borderline negligent not getting him tested. For all she knows he's already sight and hearing problems and not as if Stan will know any different if its normal or not

Reactions: 10
can you imagine 20 years ago if someone said to you, in 20 years time there will be folk who will film their grocery shop and put it on the internet for everyone to see, you’d laugh eh! I still find it bizarre that this goes on. Who cares what you got in your Tesco food shop charl! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Re Stan and sticklers, she said after he was born, they did different examinations and he was given the all clear. Then when he was only a couple of months old, he spent time in hospital with bronchiolitis and was checked again for the syndrome and was cleared again. She wrote the following, after he had been in with bronchiolitis:
Screenshot_20210708-205844_Instagram.jpg

She mentions it around 5mins in.

Reactions: 1
Re Stan and sticklers, she said after he was born, they did different examinations and he was given the all clear. Then when he was only a couple of months old, he spent time in hospital with bronchiolitis and was checked again for the syndrome and was cleared again. She wrote the following, after he had been in with bronchiolitis:
View attachment 653921

She mentions it around 5mins in.
You can already see the floppy wrists in this video. 8mins 45seconds in.

Reactions: 4
I don't think even Charlotte is that dense that she hasn't thought about this; maybe she can actually hold her water on something after all, and is getting him checked. The time will come when school try and get him to hold a pen and so on.

On a less serious note, I'm saying his father looks like the sort to have floppy wrists too.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.