Charlotte Louise Taylor #10 really misses her family but bumps into them all the time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charl you walloper you won’t have burned 900 calls. You would have to be constantly walking for 6 hours or slowly running for 3 to burn that! I had one of those fit bits and according to it I used to burn 500 cals before I even put my foot out of bed in the morning 😂
To be fair I do lots of walking, a 3.5 hour route I do I easily burn 1000 calories. The 500 calories you burnt in the mornings is your BMR - the calories you burn just keeping yourself alive. Its very possible if she went on a long walk

Reactions: 6
To be fair I do lots of walking, a 3.5 hour route I do I easily burn 1000 calories. The 500 calories you burnt in the mornings is your BMR - the calories you burn just keeping yourself alive. Its very possible if she went on a long walk
True, but if you're only allowed to exercise in your local area, she can't have been gone for 3.5hrs unless she was doing loops of 'the village', ha! Also pretty dim to spend hours with someone else from another household, even if it was socially distant :(

Reactions: 7
True, but if you're only allowed to exercise in your local area, she can't have been gone for 3.5hrs unless she was doing loops of 'the village', ha! Also pretty dim to spend hours with someone else from another household, even if it was socially distant :(
Not sure on her local area to comment... but as far as I know you can go as far as you want as long as you start and finish at home. I'm countryside so luckily 3.5 hours is still very local to me.

Absolutely agree on going with another household though, that is absolutely not allowed, as is that same household knocking the door earlier on in the day 😡

Reactions: 4
There’s no way she walked round Poynton long enough to burn 900 calories. once round Poynton pool, which i can guarantee is where she went is 45 mins realistically. Do you not remember her going on that “massive walk” a few months ago and it was 5000 steps. She’s full of tit. Now “he’s on the bourbon” she sound like such an alcoholic doesn’t she. You can tell she’s had a fair bit to drink as we’re getting constant updates all evening

Reactions: 12
Burnt over 900 cals doing it though :rolleyes: yeah, right...
Where in the hell has she plucked that figure from?!!!!!!

There’s no way she walked round Poynton long enough to burn 900 calories. once round Poynton pool, which i can guarantee is where she went is 45 mins realistically. Do you not remember her going on that “massive walk” a few months ago and it was 5000 steps. She’s full of tit. Now “he’s on the bourbon” she sound like such an alcoholic doesn’t she. You can tell she’s had a fair bit to drink as we’re getting constant updates all evening
she would honestly probably have a heart attack if she had done enough exercise to burn nearly 1000 calories. She’s delusional!!!!

• Haha
Aye but what I mean is it’s highly unlikely she walked total 3.5 hours 😂 I also remember hitting 10,000 steps in about an hour after waking as well 😂 TBF it was one of the very first smart watches.

With the whole custody thing, if Bill's dad is willing and able, he could technically qualify for 50/50 custody couldn't he? Could you imagine Charl if he ever wanted to increase his time with his son permanently? Custody arrangements should always be about what's best for the child/ren, and I can see Bill wanting to spend more time with his dad as he gets older. It's one (of the only) things that I like about Louise Pentland - the custody arrangement she has with her eldest daughter's father is meticulously equal, and Louise never moans about it really. There are so many kids out there who have to grow up with minimal/no contact with one of their parents, IMO if an equal custody arrangement can be worked out that works for everyone, then that should be the goal. Once Bill gets older, gets sick of having a camera shoved in his face, and having to protect his more delicate or grown up toys from his two little siblings and an untrained dog, I can see him finding his dad's place a paradise.

Reactions: 17
No No No please stop taking pictures of your toddler dangerously positioned on that stool!!!!!! Can she not see any danger in some of the pictures she takes?? Stop whoring (sorry if it’s not the right word I couldn’t think of another one 🤔) your Children out and for goodness sake give them some privacy!!!!!
why would you even buy bar stools like that with no backs to them when you have small children it’s an accident waiting to happen!

I know someone who fell backwards off a backless bar stool broke their back and now they are in a wheelchair.

• Sad
  • Wow
Really? Unless power walking I assumed walking burnt minimal calories. I might put myself to the test later on and do a three hour walk. I *do* have an Apple watch (what the hell has Charlotte been tracking on if she doesn’t have a fitness watch??)

Reactions: 6
Really? Unless power walking I assumed walking burnt minimal calories. I might put myself to the test later on and do a three hour walk. I *do* have an Apple watch (what the hell has Charlotte been tracking on if she doesn’t have a fitness watch??)
With something like My Fitness Pal or a similar app, you can enter in exercise and it estimates how many calories burned... but they're wildly inflated. Apparently I burnt 350 calories mowing the lawn once...?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You can track on a mobile phone I think. Not as accurate of course.

Reactions: 1
She gets out of breath walking upstairs! There's no way she's burnt 900 calories! :rolleyes: 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She gets out of breath walking upstairs! There's no way she's burnt 900 calories! :rolleyes: 🤪
True but the heavier you are, i think the more calories you burn because your body is having to use so much energy and effort to do even a small amount of exercise? So maybe she could have burnt a decent amount but tbh as someone has said, guesstimates like fitnesspal are so OTT

Reactions: 8
True but the heavier you are, i think the more calories you burn because your body is having to use so much energy and effort to do even a small amount of exercise? So maybe she could have burnt a decent amount but tbh as someone has said, guesstimates like fitnesspal are so OTT
Agreed. But she thought 5000 steps was a massive walk once in one of her vlogs!!!

Reactions: 3
She wears more makeup to go on a ‘dog walk’ (trip to a field to let the dog run round whilst she stands still) than I wear on a night out. Guaranteed the kids looo like they have been dragged through a hedge backwards though

Reactions: 8
Yes but there’s no way she burnt 900 calories doing anything! She thinks a half hour wander with the dog is hard exercise!!!!!! She’s deluded!!!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.