Charlotte Louise Taylor #10 really misses her family but bumps into them all the time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Daisy. Trying to have a moment of mindfulness and she’s got that pecker loitering round her filming it! Can’t she let her have a moments peace?
FFS! What with Charl shoving a camera in her face, the car alarm going off in Waitrose and the dog licking her, how TF is she meant to do the activity!!!

Reactions: 4
Why can’t she stop invading her children’s privacy and put that fecking camera down!!!!! Poor wee Stan looks like he’s been dragged thru a hedge backwards while his Mum has a full face of make-up and perfect hair!!! My Mum always had us all washed and dressed, fed a decent breakfast before she took anytime for herself!!! It seems Charl goes before everyone 🤬

Attachments

Reactions: 10
She’s in the same field again. The woody pathway is right by her house. She walks that dog no more than 10 minutes total. She’s such a lazy witch; the dog and kids must be losing their mind with boredom.
Agree about Stan and all the kids actually always look totally disheveled why does Daisy have a dress and jeans on It’s not the 90s. She is focused on one person and one person only and that’s herself

Wait - is the dog just taken up to a field to run?

Can't remember how old he is but he might still be too young for a very long walk. That will soon change though. I went with my friend and her 20 week old lab pup for a 4 mile walk the other night - he was in and out of the water too and still could hsve gone for miles after 😂

Reactions: 3
No Charlotte you haven’t done your weekly shop in Aldi because it’s closer, you’ve done it there because either you couldn’t get a delivery slot at Tesco or your conscience has got the better of you and you thought you would leave the delivery slots for someone who may really need them (which I highly doubt). Or it’s because you know how much hate you’d get by getting a home delivery when your perfectly capable of going to the shops.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m sorry but I detest her.
she can “bump” into family my arse.
i Haven’t seen my grandparents in over a year.

Just watched the grocery haul vlog and she's bought another bottle of Bacardi! 🤪

No Charlotte you haven’t done your weekly shop in Aldi because it’s closer, you’ve done it there because either you couldn’t get a delivery slot at Tesco or your conscience has got the better of you and you thought you would leave the delivery slots for someone who may really need them (which I highly doubt). Or it’s because you know how much hate you’d get by getting a home delivery when your perfectly capable of going to the shops.
Yes! This is exactly what I came to say! 😄😄😄

Wait - is the dog just taken up to a field to run?

Can't remember how old he is but he might still be too young for a very long walk. That will soon change though. I went with my friend and her 20 week old lab pup for a 4 mile walk the other night - he was in and out of the water too and still could hsve gone for miles after 😂
Yes! The same field every day. He’s a big dog already and needs some decent exercise. She should be taking him out morning and afternoon/night. Would do her the world of good too

Her over-explanation of every single thing really winds me up 😭 she’s like “I bought a cucumber because blah blah blah, I bought this broccoli because...” like we don’t need an explanation of why you bought a bleeping broccoli 😭😭
She also has a habit of putting “thing” after everything, like these wrap things or this meal kit thing... I think this is a nervous habit, you can tell she’s one of them people who just waffles on when she’s nervous

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can I ask a potentially odd question of all you lovely people?! I have absolutely no personal experience of a blended family or how it feels to have a child go to their other parent’s house once a week/month etc etc but because Charlotte mentioned it again this week about Bill going to his Dad’s it’s made me very curious! I’m not intending to be judgemental of anyone else just interested, and a little bit judgemental of Char?!!!

Is it really that hard to have your 8 year old go to their living Dad’s house which is fairly close by, for an extra day than normal, where he will have a great time and all the attention in the world, whilst you’re able to focus on your other children, in a pandemic and homeschooling situation? Like is it painful? I can’t help but think in Charlotte’s situation she confusing the feeling of missing Bill with wishing they didn’t have a blended family. Does that make sense? Gosh I mean maybe I’m the heartless one but when I currently spend a bit of time away from my precious little boy I don’t miss him, I just relish the time to clear my head and look forward to being a better version of myself when he’s back???!!!!

Can I ask a potentially odd question of all you lovely people?! I have absolutely no personal experience of a blended family or how it feels to have a child go to their other parent’s house once a week/month etc etc but because Charlotte mentioned it again this week about Bill going to his Dad’s it’s made me very curious! I’m not intending to be judgemental of anyone else just interested, and a little bit judgemental of Char?!!!

Is it really that hard to have your 8 year old go to their living Dad’s house which is fairly close by, for an extra day than normal, where he will have a great time and all the attention in the world, whilst you’re able to focus on your other children, in a pandemic and homeschooling situation? Like is it painful? I can’t help but think in Charlotte’s situation she confusing the feeling of missing Bill with wishing they didn’t have a blended family. Does that make sense? Gosh I mean maybe I’m the heartless one but when I currently spend a bit of time away from my precious little boy I don’t miss him, I just relish the time to clear my head and look forward to being a better version of myself when he’s back???!!!!
I think she hams it up for content if I’m being completely honest.

Dogs Merlin's age need little and often. She definitely shouldn't be going on 4 mile walks with him, as his bones are so delicate, and Goldies can suffer hip and joint problems. BUT, he needs more than one short walk a day and most importantly, a wide range of places. I don't mean travelling for walks, but you need to do town (sorry, village) walking on a lead, open space walking, woodland walking. Get them used to all the sights, sounds and smells you can. Exhaust them mentally, not physically.

We know Charl has no problems with leaving her house during the pandemic, so could easily go to safe open places with him. (Safely, and not breaking rules, please)

No, it's really not hard, for all the reasons you state above.

Reactions: 3
No No No please stop taking pictures of your toddler dangerously positioned on that stool!!!!!! Can she not see any danger in some of the pictures she takes?? Stop whoring (sorry if it’s not the right word I couldn’t think of another one 🤔) your Children out and for goodness sake give them some privacy!!!!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.