Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Booklover

VIP Member
My first thread title for Charl and yet again she hasn't disappointed today!
Showing her roasted chicken and full fridge in her newly extended warm home. Fuck off you insensitive cow. There was absolutely NO NEED TO SHOW THOSE STORIES!
Now she's on the Gram again with her usual 'I'm surprisingly ok' crap. Fuck off. You HAVE NO IDEA WHAT PEOPLE ARE GOING THROUGH. You 'work' from home, have a partner who still has a job and haven't lost anyone to Covid, unlike some of us. 🤬

Reactions: 20

Dannib88

Chatty Member
You’re daughter has a bad dream and the first thing you think of doing is shoving a camera in her face for the world to see! 🙄 this whole influencer thing is bizarre to me!

• Sad
  • Angry

reader87123

VIP Member
I see Charlotte's mother is just as soppy as her dopey daughter, obviously where she gets it from. I'll never forget when she told someone to "be more Charlotte" 🤢🤮🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

Win

VIP Member
She’s filled a basket next to the side of her bed to ‘encourage’ her to ‘just chill.’ She’s literally the biggest drip on Instagram. She needs an intervention.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

GhostHoward

VIP Member
There's nothing wrong with not ironing clothes or your child wearing a coat more than one year (if it fits). I have absolutely no time for ironing, unless for a special occasion, and my kids aren't neglected for it. If a coat fits more than one year then I'm not going to buy a new one for the sake of it as it's wasteful. I think the real problem with the way Charlotte dresses the kids is the fact that the clothes don't fit and aren't weather appropriate, when she's always buying new clothes for herself, so there clearly isn't a lack of money. I'm sure Bill is growing like a weed at the moment, given his age, and there's no excuse not to have a couple of pairs of trousers, tops and jumpers that fit (he really doesn't need more) when she can afford to spend to cater for her body changes.

She's doing that thing that a lot of parents do with a little girl, wanting them to have long hair, and is just leaving it really wispy. A shorter cut would make it look so much thicker and healthier, and it'd grow much nicer in the future.

Sarahj1

I think Charlotte is just lost. I think what we see as bragging is her trying to have something to talk about, clutching at straws because she got nothing left. No babies now, no friends, no job, no hobbies, puppy content was a flop, food hauls repetitive, weekend vlogs have stopped. What else does she have to talk about apart from the things she's got? Nothing at all, if she had something else, she'd talk about something else. Her content is ending, we know this and so does she

• Heart

Booklover

VIP Member
WTAF has she just posted!? Her posts are getting more and more absurd by the day.
'...like he knew that she needed him.' 🤮
'...see these perfect strangers a step closer to being safe.' :rolleyes:
'...it makes what I'm doing feel like something to be proud of.' :unsure: REALLY CHARL. You're not fooling anyone.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

Thecatgotthecream

I wish she would just FUCK OFF BEING SO SMUG. What is there to be smug about? Your kid did a puzzle? Should be an everyday activity. Their lunch? 2 blueberries each and 1 apple between 3 of them?! It’s a shit fucking lunch - they probably aren’t even getting one of their 5 a day there but as long as it looks good on that stupid fucking plate. She’s such a cunt.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
This idiot needs to get a hold of herself.
“I feel really sad for my kids”

WHAT?

your kids are fine. They are fed, clothed, have a warm safe house to live in, toys to play with, parents at home, family who live locally who they are seeing regularly- albeit on dog walks or accidentally on purpose bumping into them. Stan is too young to understand what’s going on, Daisy is young enough to not be fussed and Bill is old enough to understand and be able to FaceTime friends etc. There’s literally nothing - nothing - that she needs to be sad for on the kids behalf. She has no comprehension at all of what it’s like for a lot of other people does she? She’s an idiot.

• Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Oh I was just coming on to say she seems to be back on the slimming world band wagon 😴😴😴
I dunno why she bothers. She won’t stick to it.
when will people realise that weight loss isn’t about jumping on a fad diet like slimming world - it has to be a proper lifestyle change. A permanent one. Dicking about like this for a few weeks or a month or two might help her drop a few lbs in the short term but it’s her mindset that has to actually change and a permanent lifestyle change has to follow. That’s how people actually loose weight, improve their health and maintain it in the long term. Not eating 35g of fucking cheddar.

Jayne82

Chatty Member
Just F**k off Charlotte you pathetic attention seeking fool. One hour after we’ve been but into a National lockdown and you’ve written one of you stupid long winded posts 😡😡😡. All about me me me me!
Why doesn’t she bloody think for one minute about people’s jobs, the self-employed who won’t receive any financial help. People on 80% furlough. NHS workers on the front line. People who have lost loved ones to COVID.Kids who’ve had there GCSES and A level exams cancelled.
Let’s face it, the previous lockdowns haven’t effected her really. She can still work, Mark can still work. Ok she can’t see her family (who she regularly bumps into) and her kids will be off school but in comparison to what a lot of families are going to have to deal with in the coming weeks it’s very minor. She’s really pissed me off today, with showing her fridge bursting at the seems and now with one of her stupid insincere posts. Can’t wait for tomorrow when we get ‘I hope your all doing Ok’ in that pathetic little girls voice she puts on😡🤬🤬🤬. She one insensitive cow!!

• Heart

skintsocks

VIP Member
Mark’s doing weights. Of course he is. Has he moved on from lifting the little peppa pig pasta tins to full size spaghetti hoops tins yet?

As for being fat shamed, the only comments I see are about her atrocious posture and photo editing where one leg is three times smaller than the other. Put something nice on, stand up straight, smile and own those curves you love.

• Heart

Harpyharpyunder

Now she’s “got to go and get dog food with 3 kids” - honestly, why can this not be done later when Mark has finished work or the kids are in bed? Yes that’s maybe more inconvenient but WE ARE IN A PANDEMIC and we should really be shopping alone if possible! Not dragging 3 kids along because your partner can’t seem to keep an eye on them for 20 minutes whilst you go yourself 😳
I was just coming to say this. So irresponsible. Can Mark really not watch them for the 10 minutes it would take for her to pop to the Waitrose right behind her house??
I really don’t mean to offend anyone with this, and any parents out there who have no choice but to take their kids shopping this is not aimed at you, but it really irks me when I’m in the supermarket and children are clogging up all the aisles, not staying next to their parents or distancing, touching everything, and generally just being extra bodies taking up space - it’s unsafe for everyone!! And she’s exposing her kids to when she simply doesn’t need to

editing to add to be a little fairer - if she genuinely does need to take the youngest bc he needs eyes on him, then fair enough, but surely the older two can entertain themselves for a little while watching the tv or something. Or surely Mark isn’t in back to back meetings ALL day ??

• Heart

Booklover

VIP Member
Just went to have a look at this - my god..the little girl still looks upset!!! Why didnt she comfort her and settle her down. Why take a photo! So strange! You are right..."bizarre" is a good word for her.
Jesus fucking Christ. Get off your phone and console your daughter. She looks really upset, teary and frightened. What the fuck are you doing filming it?????????. Unbelievable. :oops:

• Sad
  • Angry

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
View attachment 396944

my eyes legitimately hurt from how hard I rolled them, especially at that last bit. Do shut the eff up Charlotte 😐
she just talks absolute SHITE. You know that these captions aren’t just little off the cuff thoughts that she quickly scribbles down either - I bet she sits for ages,coming up with this utter drivel. She’s beyond pathetic.

• Haha

Jayne82

Chatty Member
Oh do F**k off Charlotte bragging with your £300 Apple Watch!
She’s one boring, smug, bitch. What really pisses me off about her is she spends so much on herself, Apple Watch, never ending orders from ASOS, top of the range make-up. The shampoo she showed recently in one of her vlogs was £50 for the shampoo and conditioner. Whilst her kids look like tramps half the time. Don’t get me wrong I’ve no problem treating yourself, but surely you’d make sure your kids were dressed nicely and at least brush Daisy’s hair.

Tiantian1005

Chatty Member
Basically this is how she sees her relationship: thank you shark for taking bill and myself on; thank you for being with me; thank you for having kids with me; thank you for not fat shaming me; thank you for marrying me; thank you for all the peanuts you earn. This is why sexism exists. Pathetic woman.

• Heart

Heather

Charlotte Louise Taylor #11
The Home Bargains haul made her look a fool,
Time to read the room and stop filming the kids on Zoom

• Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I'm not Charlotte, not saying I agree with the government rules. Just trying to explain where the confusion might be coming from
So who are you then? You’ve posted 3 times on this forum and all have been in defence of Charlotte. If you are Charlotte or if you are someone who knows her - perhaps read the thread and pass on/take on board all the comments. Brush your daughters hair for a start and get Stans wrists looked at. Oh, and stop going to shops with your kids for content for hauls....

• Heart