Charlotte-Louise @lifeofcharlouise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And no Charlie again, he's Probably out having some fun. 5.30 for bed?? My god go have some fun for gods sake!
The dirty look Charlie gave her on the Insta story earlier didn't give the impression they were having a nice afternoon

Reactions: 4
And no Charlie again, he's Probably out having some fun. 5.30 for bed?? My god go have some fun for gods sake!
The dirty look Charlie gave her on the Insta story earlier didn't give the impression they were having a nice afternoon
He's probably fed up of working 3 jobs whilst she's at home most of the time doing hardly anything. Sorry, apart from writing to do lists and non existent graze boxes.

Reactions: 7
He's probably fed up of working 3 jobs whilst she's at home most of the time doing hardly anything. Sorry, apart from writing to do lists and non existent graze boxes.
God I forget he works so hard, so he's 3 jobs and when he is off he's not at home???

• Wow
Reactions: 2
“Biast” is my new fave thing 😂 I know some people are bad at spelling but come on!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I want her to do another Asda 'haul' so we can hear the mispronunciation of the food she's bought 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So about 5.30 pm yesterday she posts her picky tea photo and heads off to bed...

Screenshot_20200824-162354_Instagram.jpg

Then 9 hours ago shows this chicken and chips dinner (Her favourite combo), when did you have this? Last night/6 weeks ago/7am today??

Screenshot_20200824-162336_Instagram.jpg

Then has the absolute neck to post a nados photo a few minutes ago??? Like after the #AD for dinner at home she then heads out to nandos.....Like of all restaurants, zero loyalty
Screenshot_20200824-162325_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
So about 5.30 pm yesterday she posts her picky tea photo and heads off to bed...

View attachment 221666

Then 9 hours ago shows this chicken and chips dinner (Her favourite combo), when did you have this? Last night/6 weeks ago/7am today??

View attachment 221668

Then has the absolute neck to post a nados photo a few minutes ago??? Like after the #AD for dinner at home she then heads out to nandos.....Like of all restaurants, zero loyalty
View attachment 221674
She's ridculous. Does she ever eat anything nutritious or is this to add to her 'body positivity' photos?

Reactions: 2
She's ridculous. Does she ever eat anything nutritious or is this to add to her 'body positivity' photos?
I used to really like char, she's very different now though, she was a lot more sane when she had a real job and actually interacted with the average Joe everyday, she's 100% just another Insta hun now, all about the #AD #COLAB. I'd say poor Charlie will take a 4th job soon to try spend less time at home with her. Sorry that sounds so bitchy.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's a bloody liar, there's no way she's doing daily orders, she hasn't been doing it that long to have regular orders.

Think she should have a relationship with her neighbour, it's weird how much time she spends with them. Oooh exciting her and Charlie are going to the tip together 😂 .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t even know where to start with her latest set of stories... the angle of the camera just isn’t doing it for me, ok well move it then 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just had a little snack of these cookies, what the whole bag or just 1? If you don’t know, get to know... wtf?!? Can’t go to the whole salers (how does she even type it like that because my phone corrected it when I tried) because she can’t push the trollies... what the actual? Her earrings... there the ones Charlie’s granddad bought for his grandma... no Charlotte, they’re and finally she’s excited to get the chickens but thinks she’s got to keep them in there coop for up to 48 hours, their Charlotte not there... 😩
Anyway, rant over, sorry!

I don’t even know where to start with her latest set of stories... the angle of the camera just isn’t doing it for me, ok well move it then 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just had a little snack of these cookies, what the whole bag or just 1? If you don’t know, get to know... wtf?!? Can’t go to the whole salers (how does she even type it like that because my phone corrected it when I tried) because she can’t push the trollies... what the actual? Her earrings... there the ones Charlie’s granddad bought for his grandma... no Charlotte, they’re and finally she’s excited to get the chickens but thinks she’s got to keep them in there coop for up to 48 hours, their Charlotte not there... 😩
Anyway, rant over, sorry!
‘If you don’t know, get to know.’ Ok. Such an odd thing to say. Cadbury will not get any extra sales if she starts “ad’ing” for them with that attitude 💅🏻😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's like she was trying soooo hard to be sassy when she said that. Very odd set of stories.

Reactions: 5
Calling those bloody chickens “the girls” is already pissing me off.

Also bet not one person asked about the earrings.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How long do we reckon she will keep the chickens? :ROFLMAO:
She'll just stop mentioning them one day and then eventually do a big song and dance about how they had to rehome them as they couldn't give them the attention they needed or that dog kept trying to eat them 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.