Charlotte-Louise @lifeofcharlouise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So basically because her instagram/influencer ‘career’ hasn’t taken off she is going to rip people off instead 🤬

Reactions: 3
Wow when you see the huge £17 table by the side of those £30 boxes the size difference is massive. If anyone is that daft and lazy enough to pay someone to make them a sandwich with a bit of Swiss roll stuck to it they deserve to be ripped off to be fair lol

Reactions: 5
“Whilst most was out enjoying the sunshine” 😩 these look absolutely tit! I wish someone would ask her what turn’t is all about. I would but I don’t want to get blocked 😂
I really want to ask about turn't but also don't want to get blocked, I can't risk missing out on her abso classic nuggets!! 🤣

• Haha
This comment, “well done for following your dreams” 😂😂 duck me, this isn’t a long held ambition of hers. She literally made one for her mum then decided she could make a business out of it.

Also, grammar is a big thing for me and I would never use a business that can’t get the basics right, so, if you’re reading this Char, it’s knives not knifes 😉

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I wonder how many of these supporting her with words, will actually put their hands in their pockets and purchase a box from her?! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She fails to understand that her competition charge inferior prices as the contents of their boxes are homemade. Hers is SmartPrice shite

Someone commented asking if the cakes were homemade and she ignored the question :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She fails to understand that her competition charge inferior prices as the contents of their boxes are homemade. Hers is SmartPrice shite

Someone commented asking if the cakes were homemade and she ignored the question :ROFLMAO:
I actually thought she was making the cakes earlier as she posted a story about cooking and prepping something, so I assumed this was for the graze boxes, but no 😂

Good old Asda'S 😂

Reactions: 2
She makes enough chocolate cakes, biscuits etc etc that she has the skills to do it but she would rather buy cheap crap and fill the boxes with that. Not a believer in quality over quantity, clearly.

Reactions: 4
I genuinely cannot comprehend why anyone would actually buy one of her graze boxes! I’m all for supporting small businesses and women supporting women but that is a joke! It is literally just ASDA value food taken out of the packaging, cut up and thrown together in a box 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
For me it’s the fact it’s all shop bought and placed/arranged in a box. Would be better off going to Asda(s!) and getting £30 worth of junk cakes/sweets/crisps etc. It’s embarrassing to think the other week she said a massive selection for 6 people cost £17.53!!!!!!

I recently purchased an Afternoon Tea box from my local sandwich shop for a birthday celebration and everything was freshly homemade and good value for money (not shop bought!)

It’s also the whole “supporting small businesses” tactic thing where if anyone asks a question or voices a fact or even an opinion they are not supporting her 😂

Don’t get me started on the terrible spelling and grammar 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Support small businesses when she bought her produce from a multinational :ROFLMAO: She never returns the favour and buys from local farm shops, butchers, bakeries...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s replied to one of the comments saying she’s doing the boxes “more budget friendly” - more budget friendly than who? The companies she said were charging the exact same as her 2 weeks ago? 😂 I despair. I’ll be interested to see how long this little venture lasts...

Reactions: 4
Support small businesses when she bought her produce from a multinational :ROFLMAO: She never returns the favour and buys from local farm shops, butchers, bakeries...
There was a few stories ages ago where she popped into the local green grocers and made a big thing of it, she didn’t actually tag the company until hours later. It’s weird, why not support them by mentioning them if you were that happy with the stuff

Reactions: 1
Proof will be in the pudding - I don’t think anyone will buy any due to the poor quality of the ingredients. It also seems as though she can’t take criticism without being a passive aggressive ‘hun’.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.