Charlotte-Louise @lifeofcharlouise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is showering on her to do list? Surely she does that without a reminder on a list.
'Write in journal'
'Organise and reply to emails'
'Write shopping list' . Is she taking the piss?

Most of that list is my daily routine either before or after work, not sitting indoors deciding whether to set an alarm for the day.

Reactions: 7
Tomorrow’s to do list
Brush teeth
Blink
Breathe in
Breathe out

Also 500grams of mince for two!! Jeeeeze. I use 250g and it’s more then plenty for 2!! 😳😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Says she needs to stop drinking coffee and eat healthier.

This morning she had a coffee and a massive ice cream cone covered in sprinkles and tit. Does she actually forget the shite she talks online?

I find it crazy how early they eat their dinner. It must’ve been ready at 5pm

Reactions: 5
Tomorrow’s to do list
Brush teeth
Blink
Breathe in
Breathe out

Also 500grams of mince for two!! Jeeeeze. I use 250g and it’s more then plenty for 2!! 😳😳
Great list suggestions 😂

I always use 400/500g but there's always plenty leftover for lunch ect.

Reactions: 1
Says she needs to stop drinking coffee and eat healthier.

This morning she had a coffee and a massive ice cream cone covered in sprinkles and tit. Does she actually forget the shite she talks online?

I find it crazy how early they eat their dinner. It must’ve been ready at 5pm
And again I see the “no spend” is going well with the ice cream from the ice cream van 🤷🏻‍♀️

Of course she can do and post what she likes but how can she be relatable/genuine/a believable “influencer” if she contradicts herself every 5mins- it really must all be just whimsicle ideas she has for IG “content”🤷🏻‍♀️

Just be yourself!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“Use by dates and best before dates is something I’ve never listened to” oh, so they talk do they?!? And it’s are not is you illiterate prick!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
7C30DE8B-23A3-4554-B7C7-8C1154AAA44A.jpeg

Well there you go, charging £30. I don’t know about anyone else, but I sure as hell wouldn’t pay that amount for something she said was super cheap 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Theres absolutely nothing homemade, it’s all shop bought and then it’s thrown in the box. What’s the USP if it’s all from a supermarket?

Reactions: 8
Theres absolutely nothing homemade, it’s all shop bought and then it’s thrown in the box. What’s the USP if it’s all from a supermarket?
You could literally buy all of that and more in Lidl for less than a tenner. Also it looks dry AF.

Reactions: 8
I don’t know how she can charge £30 for 2 people. When it cost her £17 for 6 people before!? (sorry, before she deleted it!)

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.