Charlotte-Louise @lifeofcharlouise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I am just a wine snob but no decent rosè is that dark 🤢
She’s got some sort of twatty filter on it. I’m not sure why these so called influencers (I use the term loosely!) insist on using filters all the time. Especially on food and drink posts when it completely changes the look of stuff 🙄

Reactions: 1
Oh right I didn’t even think of that. She is honestly so thick. That dress doesn’t suit her either. It makes no sense that she’s on a “no buy” but continues to go to car boot sales and buy clothes she would never buy in the first place 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I think she means “The guy at the stall” not “The guy at the stool” Unless he was sitting on a stool?! 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why is showering on her to do list? Surely she does that without a reminder on a list.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.