Charlotte-Louise @lifeofcharlouise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate now she points to the things that she's bought. I think we all know what an oven tray looks like :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I get people wanting to set up little businesses etc but how stupid can you be putting that you think graze boxes are a rip off you can do it yourself and then advertising you're doing them 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I get people wanting to set up little businesses etc but how stupid can you be putting that you think graze boxes are a rip off you can do it yourself and then advertising you're doing them 😂🤷🏼‍♀️
Completely contradicting herself, she didn’t support anyone else’s business when she wanted a grazing platter for her mums birthday because they are a complete ‘rip off’ when you can easily do them yourself for much cheaper, yet now she is expecting other people to support her business! You’ve literally already told us that your product is basically a rip off so why would anyone buy it?! This woman has zero logic!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
But she’s a size 10. Probably been eating too many of her graze tables

Reactions: 5
It’s that Pink top...AGAIN

What also winds me up, is how she goes on about helping other businesses. A while back I messaged her asking about her brothers business as I needed a job doing (I live a stones throw from her).
She came back to me with ‘he hasn’t really got time’. I didn’t say what I needed was urgent, and she potentially cost her own brother some work and income 👎🏻 I wonder how he would feel knowing that.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
It’s that Pink top...AGAIN

What also winds me up, is how she goes on about helping other businesses. A while back I messaged her asking about her brothers business as I needed a job doing (I live a stones throw from her).
She came back to me with ‘he hasn’t really got time’. I didn’t say what I needed was urgent, and she potentially cost her own brother some work and income 👎🏻 I wonder how he would feel knowing that.
That’s not very nice of her.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.