Charlotte-Louise @lifeofcharlouise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah as she said yesterday โ€œwhen she turnโ€™t 17 she brought driving lessons and a car ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚ she passed her test when she Turnโ€™t 18โ€
Ohhhh right. I missed that then ๐Ÿ™ˆ
Was just curious as someone else always seem to drive her when sheโ€™s cycling etc!

Reactions: 1
She's deleted that now too lol. She doesn't handle criticism very well.

Reactions: 3
Spag bowl? Honestly someone trying to start a catering business should know spag Bol is short for spaghetti Bolognese or bowlognese ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I honestly think sheโ€™s taking the piss with another mention of โ€œspag bowlโ€. Surely she has to be!!!!!????? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 2
View attachment 188344
Long time lurker here ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ Iโ€™m so glad someone called her out on her bullshit ๐Ÿ˜‚
I thought this !! I couldโ€™ve sworn she made a song and dance about paying only ยฃ17 for it all and how it was way better than paying a company ยฃ30+ to do it, and I was trying to find the post but sheโ€™s obviously deleted it !! Because now she wants to charge people ยฃ30 for it because otherwise whatโ€™s the point in doing it for nonprofit ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Reactions: 9
I came on immediately after I saw spag bowl but you guys beat me to it ๐Ÿ˜…

She's too much! Can't wait to see what she comes up with next!!

Reactions: 2
That comment is sooo right though, thatโ€™s exactly what she did! Canโ€™t wait to see what her pricing is going to be like.
And her photos need to be classier. No way would I want my sandwiches banked up with Swiss roll etc ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.