Charlotte-Louise @lifeofcharlouise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Before she goes into business she will need a health and safety check from the council and insurance otherwise if she makes someone ill or have an allergic reaction she is stuffed. Also I wouldn't want anything made in the kitchen of someone with a pet, you can be as clean as you like the dog still passes through the kitchen and dog hair can get anywhere.
Also all the building works she does all that dust etc in with the food

Reactions: 3
Let's be honest the girl doesn't know the difference between bought and brought so it's unlikely her 'business' is going to either going to go ahead or be legally operated with appropriate insurance, food quality approval etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s trying to become a food connoisseur now - rating the restaurant for her mums bday

• Haha
Reactions: 1
God, what is she on now... her own grazing table company 🤦‍♀️will be interested to see how long this latest fad lasts.

If she can put together a grazing table then I'm pretty sure anyone can do it!!

Reactions: 3
I really want to reach out and politely let her know about her grammar and spelling but I would probably just end up being classed as a troll 😕

Reactions: 5
As she seems so keen to reel off the list of achievements someone ask her what she got for gcse English 🤣

• Haha
bleeping turn’t, I am D E A D! I would never do business with someone who’s pages and posts are as full with bad grammar as hers are. You class yourself as an influencer so at least make sure you know how to use the Queen’s English.

I would say she's been on here and trying to wind (sorry, win't) us up, but i don't think she's smart enough or got a personality for that sort of bants! 😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.