Charlotte-Louise @lifeofcharlouise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you’re going to post everything online, including the outline of your fanny flaps, you’re going to get some criticism. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She cannot expect to put herseld in the public eye and get no criticism.

Reactions: 5
She cannot expect to put herseld in the public eye and get no criticism.
Especially when she is half naked on ‘the gram’. That is unfortunately the age we are living in - everything and everyone gets scrutinised, whether it’s right or wrong, it happens.

Reactions: 4
So tonight Charlie is going out and she is staying in? Do they ever do anything as couple?

Reactions: 2
How boring must you be that you don't want to go on holiday cause you don't want to leave your dog??? I'm a huge animal lover but that's not normal?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I am the biggest animal lover and I treat my cat like a princess and even I think she’s mental about her dog. I feel like she literally sees him as her child.

Reactions: 3
I am the biggest animal lover and I treat my cat like a princess and even I think she’s mental about her dog. I feel like she literally sees him as her child.
Yeah so am I . I love my dog to bits she. I could have had her all day at my wedding but instead I sent her to a home boarder who would look after her well so i could enjoy my day and she did bring her for some photos. Then we left her with my parents for our honeymoon. I love my dog to bits but I wouldnt not go away because I have her. I get someone to look after her who i trust. Charlotte definitely has issues.

Reactions: 1
I think she just says it for affect though. I highly doubt that if she could go on holiday she wouldn't go because of the dog. It's another insta-bod thing, to be in competition about how much you love your dog/kid, how body confident you are or how trolled you get 🙄 got to show how soooooooo obsessed she is with the dog "I'm just a mad dog lady" bore off!!! 🤣

Reactions: 2
Just seen her latest pic for Asda. I had to blink because I read it as ‘Asda Get Your Cock On’ 😂🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.