Charlotte-Louise @lifeofcharlouise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just addressed it saying she’s a queen at loading it, still don’t think it’s loaded right personally 😅🥴 reckon she wants the joy of clean as everyone’s doing right now?

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but she is not a size 10 😂 comfortably in my size 10s? She’s def a good 14 nothing wrong with that but don’t lie
Definitely not a 10. Seen her in that yellow bikini and its evident shes a 14/16. Not a 10. Not that there's anything wrong with that but a size 10 doesnt look like that.

Definitely not a 10. Seen her in that yellow bikini and its evident shes a 14/16. Not a 10. Not that there's anything wrong with that but a size 10 doesnt look like that.
Why would you lie idiot woman. I’m a size 14 and she’s 100% bigger than me !! I see she covered up to go to her mums house tho lucky them !!

If she's a size 10 why does she sell most of her sized 10 clothing on her Instagram lol...

Reactions: 4
She'll be a size 6 in a couple of weeks after her at home "workout" and her shredded carrot

Why would you lie idiot woman. I’m a size 14 and she’s 100% bigger than me !! I see she covered up to go to her mums house tho lucky them !!
Absolutely im a 12/14 and shes bigger than me too. Seems stupid to lie about her clothes size but promote body positivity but obviously not comfortable with her own body.

Reactions: 3
That pic of her in her jeans is not true to life, even if they are a size 10. She is clearly breathing in and her arms are up which would remove the possible muffin top over the jeans.
ive got a muffin top too thanks to lockdown so not judging!

Reactions: 5
That pic of her in her jeans is not true to life, even if they are a size 10. She is clearly breathing in and her arms are up which would remove the possible muffin top over the jeans.
ive got a muffin top too thanks to lockdown so not judging!
Totally agree lock down hard I’ve def half a stone on like the majority of us 🤪

Reactions: 1
Her latest post...chocolate cream biscuit brownies...DO YOU MEAN BOURBONS??? 🙄🤬 I actually think they has quite a pretty face, there’s just no need to show the rest of it 🥴

Makes bourbon biscuit brownies then has a cornetto right after. But yeah size 10 :poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I really hate the phrase 'get your cook on'. It doesn't make sense!

Anyway today, I get that people go a bit mad over their pets but HONESTLY! 🙄😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.