Charlotte-Louise @lifeofcharlouise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can she please wear a bra!!
Tbh nothing wrong with not wearing a bra. If you can, why not!? 🤷‍♀️
However I feel the reason why Charlotte is doing it is not because SHE wants to but all because of the gram. She is so predictable - trying so so hard to make it famous on insta. Its cringeworthy how hard she is trying. 😬😬

Needed 9 hour solid sleep because she tires herself out from being so dull. Where as her poor partner works 2 jobs and has every reason to be tired. But also agree noone needs to wear a bra but shes doing it from a "body confidence" aspect just for the gram.

Reactions: 2
Tbh nothing wrong with not wearing a bra. If you can, why not!? 🤷‍♀️
However I feel the reason why Charlotte is doing it is not because SHE wants to but all because of the gram. She is so predictable - trying so so hard to make it famous on insta. Its cringeworthy how hard she is trying. 😬😬
I hardly wear a bra at all especially house bound. The problem for me is you can clearly see her nipples. Personally I don’t think that’s a good look. But then we’ve practically seen every other part of her body 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
"Evening stroll" at 5PM? Maybe im wrong but is call that late afternoon. But i suposse its evening for her as shes in bed for 8pm.

• Haha
I can’t understand why she gets her food shopping delivered but was happy to go to Screwfix & Pets at Home. Probably could’ve gone food shopping as well then couldn’t you...

Reactions: 6
I can’t understand why she gets her food shopping delivered but was happy to go to Screwfix & Pets at Home. Probably could’ve gone food shopping as well then couldn’t you...
And the constant moaning about people queing up to go into homebase..... What about you hun?! Honestly she needs to look at herself before judging others

She really is gross ok your happy with your weight sooo stop taking pics with your gut out ? Is her boyfriend not a qualified pt he must be blind

Reactions: 1
Was just coming on to say the same thing can go to homebase or whatever yesterday and today getting a food shop delivered. Bet that was on a retail park and a retail park that probably had a supermarket. Pisses me off that she can get a food shop delivery when my mam and mother and law had to fight to get one they are both disabled my mam managed but my mother and law didn't and still has to go out every week 2 weeks to get a shop in ams people like this bone idle one are getting a delivery!!!

Another food shop this morning, anyone would think she’s miles from a shop 😂

Was just coming on to say the same thing can go to homebase or whatever yesterday and today getting a food shop delivered. Bet that was on a retail park and a retail park that probably had a supermarket. Pisses me off that she can get a food shop delivery when my mam and mother and law had to fight to get one they are both disabled my mam managed but my mother and law didn't and still has to go out every week 2 weeks to get a shop in ams people like this bone idle one are getting a delivery!!!
The Pets at Home she was at is literally opposite Asda!

• Wow
Another food shop this morning, anyone would think she’s miles from a shop 😂

The Pets at Home she was at is literally opposite Asda!
Honestly makes me so angry duno how she has the front I have 3 small children and still have to take my arse out to the supermarket I mean I dont feel entitled like I should be getting a slot but I just mean she's literally doing nothing and has no dependants but still thinks this is ok!!

Honestly makes me so angry duno how she has the front I have 3 small children and still have to take my arse out to the supermarket I mean I dont feel entitled like I should be getting a slot but I just mean she's literally doing nothing and has no dependants but still thinks this is ok!!
I know exactly where you’re coming from! It just comes across selfish to get your food shop delivered & then spend half the day at other shops 🤦🏼‍♀️. Especially when those shops are about a 60 second drive from Asda!

She’s now doing ads for dog food 🤔 did she not bang on about feeding the dog a raw diet because it’s so much better for him?

She also needs to be careful chopping and changing his food because she could make him ill

I also hate how she calls it her 'haul'. Your milk, bread and eggs are not a 'haul' Charlotte and they are not interesting either. 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.