Charlotte Greedy @missgreedyshome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not defending her at all but councils don’t tend to maintain gardens so if you want something doing you have to do it yourself. This may not be the case with her, I don’t live in Wales so don’t know how their councils operate but I live in a housing association home and so far have spent over £1000 on my garden and it’s not even 1/4 done yet. This is all structural though, levelling, new fences (they wouldn’t do it) etc and I still have so much more to do but I’m having to do it slowly as it’s expensive. This is our forever home though so accept that it’s just something that I have to do to make the garden usable.

sick of the gifted tit now it’s getting boring.
The little boys room is very nice but I can’t imagine it’s what he asked for- where is the child’s imagination? I’m doing my daughters room atm and she’s had huge input into it, colours, decor etc, I thought that’s what people did 🤷🏻‍♀️
In Wales they don’t touch them. We follow england in a lot of things but yeah they don’t touch them. My fence is hanging down and all they want to do it out (greedy old chicken wire fence kinda thing) around until I can afford to fence it. X

Reactions: 1
Not on the £50 a week food made for you or whatever it was diet anymore ?? Now that Gooooosto have been delivered and wine clinking aleady? 🤭🤭
I swear it wasn't that long ago she said they signed up for like another 3 weeks?? I may be wrong but I did think pfft the expensive delivered diet went well then!

In Wales they don’t touch them. We follow england in a lot of things but yeah they don’t touch them. My fence is hanging down and all they want to do it out (greedy old chicken wire fence kinda thing) around until I can afford to fence it. X
That’s what I had and it was neither safe nor secure as I have young kids and escape artist dogs 🙈
Took me a year to save up the money to do the fence and my neighbour helped me during lockdown or it would have probably cost double the price.

My neighbour has random people using her garden as a through way- they literally just walk through and hop over her back fence

Didn't think I could have cringed any harder listening to the sound of her slobbering saliva back round her teeth when she was excitedly "storying" about tkmaxx today.. Then she called the wine board-ex sav-ing-yawn 😖

Reactions: 2
She has sent people over to basically send abusive messages on his post. Always 2 sides to a story. I feel sorry for the guys wife who is pregnant by the looks of it.

Reactions: 3
Her bleeping hands!! I can't stand them! Why is she always waving them around they look like shovels 🤢🤢

Reactions: 4
I find this quite interesting considering she worked for her ex who was a con artist to elderly and vulnerable
Karma is a witch as they say. Greedy clearly doesn’t like being on the other side of a scam. Shes happy to scam her followers every day with swipe ups to line her pockets the stupid meff.

Reactions: 3
Either she’s exaggerating or shes on crack spending that kind of money on a garden when she doesn’t own the house. If she plans to buy that particular house she would have been better to put that money down as a deposit and actually buy the place before shelling out on a garden project. Just proves she lives her life for the gram. Clearly the whole garden reveal was more important to her than anything. What a way to live, shes absolutely bonkers.

Thread suggestion:

Charlotte Greedy #2 gifted this, gifted that, your swipe ups fund my life, so swipe up here to buy this tat.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Making hoover lines with a carpet cleaner??
Are you not supposed to draw it back over the way you just pushed it forward to draw the water back out? Not miss bits n leave it soaking making sodding triangles. 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.