Charlotte Greedy @missgreedyshome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she has the 2k table with fire and now another free table fire .. seems to have a lot of giveaways lately.

her stories are so like MH now too she is merging into her with the clicky finger shite.

Awww bless her, so stressed today that she mentioned a product then there was a technical issue with the website. She must have been shitting herself that she might not get those swipe ups in guyssssssss. bleeping hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If I ever tap to set a reminder for the “reveal“ of someones kids room so we can see What colour they’ve painted it, please bleeping shoot me.
Get over yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Funny how she’s suddenly a make up guru because she’s getting paid and oooo look at the colour choice for boys lamp GREY and a green throw in there to match the hanging plant because that’s what all little boys ask for in their bedrooms 😂 she’s honestly so pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There is no way her little boy had any input into his new bedroom. Yes the lamp etc looks gorgeous but it's not something a little boy would pick. I have had to decorate a superhero and a gaming theme room, not insta worthy but they picked it themselves! I have noticed them playing with lego since I the birthday and that is definitely the first I have seen them have toys. Nothing about her house is child friendly at all!

Reactions: 8
Spelt tit instead of tea?? Like how? That's ridiculous? I mean you can't even blame autocorrect. The letters aren't even close. Like is she saying she just accidentally wrote tit?? I feel probably more raged than I should lol

Reactions: 1
I’m not defending her at all but councils don’t tend to maintain gardens so if you want something doing you have to do it yourself. This may not be the case with her, I don’t live in Wales so don’t know how their councils operate but I live in a housing association home and so far have spent over £1000 on my garden and it’s not even 1/4 done yet. This is all structural though, levelling, new fences (they wouldn’t do it) etc and I still have so much more to do but I’m having to do it slowly as it’s expensive. This is our forever home though so accept that it’s just something that I have to do to make the garden usable.

sick of the gifted tit now it’s getting boring.
The little boys room is very nice but I can’t imagine it’s what he asked for- where is the child’s imagination? I’m doing my daughters room atm and she’s had huge input into it, colours, decor etc, I thought that’s what people did 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I’m not defending her at all but councils don’t tend to maintain gardens so if you want something doing you have to do it yourself. This may not be the case with her, I don’t live in Wales so don’t know how their councils operate but I live in a housing association home and so far have spent over £1000 on my garden and it’s not even 1/4 done yet. This is all structural though, levelling, new fences (they wouldn’t do it) etc and I still have so much more to do but I’m having to do it slowly as it’s expensive. This is our forever home though so accept that it’s just something that I have to do to make the garden usable.

sick of the gifted tit now it’s getting boring.
The little boys room is very nice but I can’t imagine it’s what he asked for- where is the child’s imagination? I’m doing my daughters room atm and she’s had huge input into it, colours, decor etc, I thought that’s what people did 🤷🏻‍♀️
Like you said yours is your forever home so thats totally understandable.. hers is just for the gram, a lot of it was gifted

Reactions: 3
Like you said yours is your forever home so thats totally understandable.. hers is just for the gram, a lot of it was gifted
The whole gifted thing winds me up in general on insta, that table was about 2k, I looked it up- it cost more than my car 🙈, I don’t think everything in my house together cost 2k 🤣

Surely enzos old bed would have been perfect for brody or am I missing the point 🤔
It’s gotta be all new though doesn’t it. If she repurposed stuff she would be a lot more relatable in my opinion. I’d like to hope that whatever she doesn’t want anymore she gifts to people but I doubt it.

Did I hear her say the other day that her front room is being changed soon as well? Wasn’t that done in the last year?

Reactions: 1
The whole gifted thing winds me up in general on insta, that table was about 2k, I looked it up- it cost more than my car 🙈, I don’t think everything in my house together cost 2k 🤣

It’s gotta be all new though doesn’t it. If she repurposed stuff she would be a lot more relatable in my opinion. I’d like to hope that whatever she doesn’t want anymore she gifts to people but I doubt it.

Did I hear her say the other day that her front room is being changed soon as well? Wasn’t that done in the last year?
Previous bed she was #gifted when she did the room up, she actually sold the bed on Facebook!

Yep said living room is being done aswell

Not on the £50 a week food made for you or whatever it was diet anymore ?? Now that Gooooosto have been delivered and wine clinking aleady? 🤭🤭

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.