Charlotte Greedy @missgreedyshome #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine question. Like honest genuine question. Why doesn’t she work?
She cleans her house, films herself putting overpriced and overrated lipgloss on, gets free Gusto food and points her index finger around on camera.....don’t dis her full time job. It must be really difficult for her balancing childcare, shifts, being on your feet all day, not being able to take a break when you need 🙄....oh wait! No, she doesn’t do any of that.

Reactions: 6
She really is trying to be the next hinch isnt she. The house renovations all the time and now being gifted avamay aromas. Iv noticed Mrs hinch doesn't put them on her stories as much now.
Be your own person for God sake

Reactions: 3
She really is trying to be the next hinch isnt she. The house renovations all the time and now being gifted avamay aromas. Iv noticed Mrs hinch doesn't put them on her stories as much now.
Be your own person for God sake
Yeah the Ava may aromas an surprise surprise it is her fave scent in the world 🤔 oh but I thort daisy blue plumb an rhubarb was 🤦🏽‍♀️ I just can’t watch her anymore there is nothing she is gifted she doesn’t love or Anything she is sent to review she doesn’t like , they all say “it’s ok not to be ok” to there followers ...... how about tell your gullible followers “it’s ok not to love everything” too and be true to yourself and to them my friend told me today she had said the scent Ava may had sent her she had said was her favourite and I just laughed and said “there’s a surprise” both laughing because she always says daisy blues plum an rhubarb is , I unfollowed her and my friend told me knowing I was just gonna roll my eyes , to the lady who was asking what she does for a “job” she loves anything she is “gifted” once loved her account for a long time and had to unfollow because of the constant swipe ups and sneaky ways and the mrs hinch “copy cat” content

Reactions: 1
Avamay sends gifted tit too anyone with a large following, she does not make anything unique or original 😴

cannot believe she is decorating again. Very insensitive showing off when the whole of Wales is going into lockdown, people losing jobs, incomes, worried about paying bills, keeping a roof over their heads and buying food.

noticed her new highlight “fashion” 👀 For all the swipe ups she’s about to start adding no doubt. Clothes shopping is not priority to most people right now.

Reactions: 8
Long time lurker here but Charlotte has really peed me off in her latest stories!! ‘We are saving our butts off to move next year or the year after’ How are you ‘saving your butts off’ Charlotte really? Every day it’s a new clothing haul or pointless crap haul!! How do you manage to actually save when you are CONSTANTLY spending money on crap or decorating another room when you don’t even have a job!!!

Reactions: 9
Ffs moaning that the house isn’t that big and they both work from home! You have a separate dining room most people don’t have that.

Reactions: 8
Don’t you just love it when a person doesn’t appreciate anything she has... most people would have loved that fire wall thing and cherished it but noooo not her! Absolutely shameless!

Reactions: 7
Avamay sends gifted tit too anyone with a large following, she does not make anything unique or original 😴

cannot believe she is decorating again. Very insensitive showing off when the whole of Wales is going into lockdown, people losing jobs, incomes, worried about paying bills, keeping a roof over their heads and buying food.

noticed her new highlight “fashion” 👀 For all the swipe ups she’s about to start adding no doubt. Clothes shopping is not priority to most people right now.
Yeah an the monstrosity white padded coats she’s advertising for £50 on boohoo is £63 instead of £70 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2
How many pairs of slippers does she need!
“Greedy” springs to mind 😂

Don’t you just love it when a person doesn’t appreciate anything she has... most people would have loved that fire wall thing and cherished it but noooo not her! Absolutely shameless!
Especially when they are so desperately trying to keep up with others on the “gram” instead of being ther authentic self , that firewall wasn’t even a year old she was in love with it 10 months ago , and doing all that change to make room for an office space because they both work from home and the space she is using for that is “one” metre wide 🤦🏽‍♀️ All that dining room change to make an “office” space and it’s in the corner a metre wide , may aswell kept it as it was decorated not even a year ago and sat at dining room table with laptop instead of being sat in a metre wide corner , this is the sad thing about these accounts some do not want to be seen not “keeping up” with those who can make all these changes in homes which they own it’s got to be stressful I would not change my 12 hour shifts to become an “instagrammer” at all , she stopped being her authentic self and now tries to keep up with the bigger accounts and it’s a shame because it’s totally spoilt her character and account

Last edited:
“Greedy” springs to mind 😂

Especially when they are so desperately trying to keep up with others on the “gram” instead of being ther authentic self , that firewall wasn’t even a year old she was in love with it 10 months ago , and doing all that change to make room for an office space because they both work from home and the space she is using for that is “one” metre wide 🤦🏽‍♀️ All that dining room change to make an “office” space and it’s in the corner a metre wide , may aswell kept it as it was decorated not even a year ago and sat at dining room table with laptop instead of being sat in a metre wide corner , this is the sad thing about these accounts some do not want to be seen not “keeping up” with those who can make all these changes in homes which they own it’s got to be stressful I would not change my 12 hour shifts to become an “instagrammer” at all , she stopped being her authentic self and now tries to keep up with the bigger accounts and it’s a shame because it’s totally spoilt her character and account
I thought you weren’t watching her anymore? 😂😐

• Haha
I thought you weren’t watching her anymore? 😂😐
I know right , my friend told me about something yesterday which I rolled my eyes at and watched today what she also showed me on her phone whilst on a 15 min break in work , I don’t follow her anymore personally 😁

Can I buy some perfume off you Harriet? Thanks 👌🏻
I did have my suspicions 😂but still answered anyway as I do come across like I am telling porkies but am actually not I did unfollow her again my friends shows me when we have the same breaks as they know I used to like her and unfollowed her.

• Haha
I know right , my friend told me about something yesterday which I rolled my eyes at and watched today what she also showed me on her phone whilst on a 15 min break in work , I don’t follow her anymore personally 😁

I did have my suspicions 😂but still answered anyway as I do come across like I am telling porkies but am actually not I did unfollow her again my friends shows me when we have the same breaks as they know I used to like her and unfollowed her.

Imagine being an adult with a job and everything and being told off on the Internet by a stranger for changing your mind 🤦🏻‍♀️😂🙄

• Haha
Imagine being an adult with a job and everything and being told off on the Internet by a stranger for changing your mind 🤦🏻‍♀️😂🙄
Or even questioned ?? I mean if I wanted to follow and unfollow I can as I choose as that’s the lifestyle they choose , was funny tho because I was actually going to say “hi H/Charlotte” I mean who else would even be interested if I had previously said I had unfollowed her ? I have not hid the fact I have said it On here , I wasn’t even going to explain myself but didn’t want anyone thinking I was telling porkies , but yeah my fried bores me by keeping me up to date or showing me on our breaks 😂

Can someone ask Harriet and/or Charlotte to send me a list of the perfumes they sell please? I know they’re on here most days lurking, and given all her posts are exclusively on this particular ‘Greedy’ thread (mainly arguing with anyone that dares to disagree with Greedy 🙄🤷🏼‍♀️)

I know she’ll be back soon, but I am desperate for perfumes for my family, and to contribute to the ‘nosecco’ nights 👍🏻 It’s Lush that perfume she flogs! Diolch x

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.