Charlotte Greedy @missgreedyshome #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is franno ?

Who is franno ?
I don’t follow anymore have I missed something today? Confused much 🤷🏽‍♀️

Maybe Franno - oh no, that’s you on a different account 😉

And whilst your completely wrong, and lets be honest you sound like the ex, i do know them and even though i don’t like some stuff they do i also think us tattlers shouldn’t mock someone’s appearance as thats why we get a bad name
I haven’t seen anyone mock somebody’s appearance but I agree on that this is a forum to have opinions based on “Instagrammers” and what they do and how they use their account ripping into someone’s appearance is stooping to another level which I don’t agree with myself , but even without mocking anyone’s appearance this site will always get a bad name because there are those who take it too far with ther opinions and for having an opinion on here makes us all somewhat horrible people , which personally I’d say is not the case maybe a select few do take advantage an attack rather than have an opinion 🤷🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Maybe Franno - oh no, that’s you on a different account 😉

And whilst your completely wrong, and lets be honest you sound like the ex, i do know them and even though i don’t like some stuff they do i also think us tattlers shouldn’t mock someone’s appearance as thats why we get a bad name
Your Grammar and incorrect use of Homaphones is exactly the same a Greedys, coincidence? All of your posts are only on the Greedy thread, constantly defending and arguing with other users comments. You have never actually disagreed with anything, which makes me wonder why? You claim to “know her ex”, you do know her ex, because you’re Greedy!
An active member since July, but literally only commenting on this thread!
You’ve fooled nobody, ‘dontbefooled’ is quite appropriate, because nobody is! 😂 Anyway, can you send that perfume list? Diolch yn fawr iawn! 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Your Grammar and incorrect use of Homaphones is exactly the same a Greedys, coincidence? All of your posts are only on the Greedy thread, constantly defending and arguing with other users comments. You have never actually disagreed with anything, which makes me wonder why? You claim to “know her ex”, you do know her ex, because you’re Greedy!
An active member since July, but literally only commenting on this thread!
You’ve fooled nobody, ‘dontbefooled’ is quite appropriate, because nobody is! 😂 Anyway, can you send that perfume list? Diolch yn fawr iawn! 👍🏻
Does anybody on this thread know a “franno” ?
@Dontbefooled implied earlier that it was me on another account?
I did ask them who it was but never got a answer , I have gone back through the thread and cannot find anyone named franno , have I missed something ? @Dontbefooled I’m not that person I only have this account duck

Does anybody on this thread know a “franno” ?
@Dontbefooled implied earlier that it was me on another account?
I did ask them who it was but never got a answer , I have gone back through the thread and cannot find anyone named franno , have I missed something ? @Dontbefooled I’m not that person I only have this account duck
it was a person that had been messaging greedy licking her arse, something along them lines. Greedy called her out on Instagram.

it was a person that had been messaging greedy licking her arse, something along them lines. Greedy called her out on Instagram.
Really?
Thankyou @Forthecraic
@Dontbefooled ... sorry hen but you are wrong that’s certainly not me it’s one thing to have an opinion on a forum but to message people on Instagram is absolutely not a thing I would do I am not a bully or a troll I just have opinions like everybody else including yourself on a forum of people who choose to put thier lives on SM

Really?
Thankyou @Forthecraic
@Dontbefooled ... sorry hen but you are wrong that’s certainly not me it’s one thing to have an opinion on a forum but to message people on Instagram is absolutely not a thing I would do I am not a bully or a troll I just have opinions like everybody else including yourself on a forum of people who choose to put thier lives on SM
She was active on the earlier threads but left after Charlotte called her out on her stories.
I have to say though, I also get strong franno vibes from you 😕 not because I think you'd message her licking her hoop and then slag her off on here, to be honest it's the long comments that seem to contradict your previous comment and the agreeing with everything everybody says regardless of their stance... However, franno definitely seemed a bit tapped and almost obsessed with Greedy - I'm not implying you are though 😂
Maybe it's just a coincidence and you have similar styles of writing 🤷🏼‍♀️

She was active on the earlier threads but left after Charlotte called her out on her stories.
I have to say though, I also get strong franno vibes from you 😕 not because I think you'd message her licking her hoop and then slag her off on here, to be honest it's the long comments that seem to contradict your previous comment and the agreeing with everything everybody says regardless of their stance... However, franno definitely seemed a bit tapped and almost obsessed with Greedy - I'm not implying you are though 😂
Maybe it's just a coincidence and you have similar styles of writing 🤷🏼‍♀️
Oh dear 🙈😂 i searched through the thread and looked for a “franno” and couldn’t find one , 100% a coincidence am definitely sane and not tapped in the head 😂Jesus this site really is something else isn’t it but everyone please know I AM NOT FRANNO I have never heard of them ,
I don’t think I do agree with everybody to be fair I just have my opinion I have never attacked her appearance and what I have agreed with is because I actually agree there’s comments I’ve not liked because I have thort they where a bit much and am not here for that , but either way I am not that other person, and to be honest I did say a couple of months ago that I was surprised greedy even had a thread on here as there are worse on Instagram than her but I suppose even is tattlers can be “trolled” too 🤷🏽‍♀️

Oh dear 🙈😂 i searched through the thread and looked for a “franno” and couldn’t find one , 100% a coincidence am definitely sane and not tapped in the head 😂Jesus this site really is something else isn’t it but everyone please know I AM NOT FRANNO I have never heard of them ,
I don’t think I do agree with everybody to be fair I just have my opinion I have never attacked her appearance and what I have agreed with is because I actually agree there’s comments I’ve not liked because I have thort they where a bit much and am not here for that , but either way I am not that other person, and to be honest I did say a couple of months ago that I was surprised greedy even had a thread on here as there are worse on Instagram than her but I suppose even is tattlers can be “trolled” too 🤷🏽‍♀️
😂 Take no notice it wasn't too long ago I was being accused of being Charlotte or H and when I called them out on it I was ignored 😂 Full offence taken given I know how to string a sentence together without making myself sound like an illiterate twit.

Reactions: 2
I actually think Franno was made up by Charlotte for attention and content . If she kicks up such a fuss over comments like me pointing out keeping her children internet safe and twisting the comment around to sound like I practically punched her kid in the face, nothing actually surprises me anymore 🥴 that’s why I don’t look at her now and can’t be arsed to comment because she loves this site for content when she’s low on inspo

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I actually think Franno was made up by Charlotte for attention and content . If she kicks up such a fuss over comments like me pointing out keeping her children internet safe and twisting the comment around to sound like I practically punched her kid in the face, nothing actually surprises me anymore 🥴 that’s why I don’t look at her now and can’t be arsed to comment because she loves this site for content when she’s low on inspo
🙈 oh wow 😂
Oh am lost I never saw any other thread apart from these that I have recently been commenting on , I am certainly not anybody else but me though , I did unfollow her myself a while ago but I came across this thread which I did say I was surprised to find that she had one and followed again based on something I read on here an then unfollowed again then my friend was showing me stuff on our break in work , i have started following her again now purely because I just want to be nosey and see what she did with her dining room which I actually really liked last year what she did to it last Christmas

😂 Take no notice it wasn't too long ago I was being accused of being Charlotte or H and when I called them out on it I was ignored 😂 Full offence taken given I know how to string a sentence together without making myself sound like an illiterate twit.
Really?? Well I was just a bit thrown by the comment and not getting an explanation when asked who they meant ? I wasted time trying to find someone called “franno” afterwards but couldn’t find anybody 🤷🏽‍♀️

Ooh don’t give her the satisfaction just unfollow , she’s still public so you can have a nose 😏😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ooh don’t give her the satisfaction just unfollow , she’s still public so you can have a nose 😏😂
That’s true , mind I Don’t go out my way like I used to , I just nose if she shows up on my stories just a Tesco shop today and more iconic swipe ups and a bit of rugby so your not missing much anyway ..... (whoever you are) 😂🙈

There she goes again with the full opened bottle of nossecco with two full glasses 😶
Not to mention the “family cheese board” she would like us to think she put together herself , also why does she feel the need to share harriets story on her own when a A
No fan if greedy but tbh I think that bottle is more empty its definstky a chilled bottle and you can see where a fingerprint has been on it possibly holding so I do think its more than likely that is almost empty than full
it doesn’t look empty to me the thumbprint looks blatantly put ther for the pic who knows but what I find more bizzare is why does she feel the need to share harriets same story to her own

🙈 oh wow 😂
Oh am lost I never saw any other thread apart from these that I have recently been commenting on , I am certainly not anybody else but me though , I did unfollow her myself a while ago but I came across this thread which I did say I was surprised to find that she had one and followed again based on something I read on here an then unfollowed again then my friend was showing me stuff on our break in work , i have started following her again now purely because I just want to be nosey and see what she did with her dining room which I actually really liked last year what she did to it last Christmas

Really?? Well I was just a bit thrown by the comment and not getting an explanation when asked who they meant ? I wasted time trying to find someone called “franno” afterwards but couldn’t find anybody 🤷🏽‍♀️

Oh yeah 😂😂 Wouldn't mind think I'd only actually said it wasn't illegal at the time for her to be at the barbers with the kids 😂 Next thing I got "YoU MusT bE Charlotte" 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 Not just someone who knew the restrictions and laws then no? 🙊🤣

Oh yeah 😂😂 Wouldn't mind think I'd only actually said it wasn't illegal at the time for her to be at the barbers with the kids 😂 Next thing I got "YoU MusT bE Charlotte" 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 Not just someone who knew the restrictions and laws then no? 🙊🤣
[/QUOTE]
The funniest thing is greedy could actually be on here cussing herself with one of her many petsonalities just so she could actually gain sympathy when she posts the absolute nutter

And it'll be the one person noone would think if guaranteed 😂

See this is the thing with this site it’s like you have to agree with every negative or if not there’s suspicion about who you are duck 🤷🏽‍♀️ I don’t understand where mine came from last night though (someone said earlier maybe it is just coincidence we had similar styles in writing which I found funny because I think everyone writes the same on here) and it’s probably what’s made me continue posting today , I only responded to a post about giving the last person under suspicion a new name 😂

The funniest thing is greedy could actually be on here cussing herself with one of her many petsonalities just so she could actually gain sympathy when she posts the absolute nutter

And it'll be the one person noone would think if guaranteed 😂
[/QUOTE]
Oh this just gets funnier , I feel like I am now drawn into a whole different thread getting sorry I came across it now flipineck 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If you can't see the comments I'm wondering if franno has deleted everything? Can you even do that? Try not to take it to heart, it was merely an observation on my part - I defo should have kept it to myself though, I'm sorry if I've caused you any upset.

When I first saw this thread I was surprised too (it was way back in the beginning though before the ridiculous amounts of swipe ups) and literally only read it because I'm nosey 😂 like the Michael Jackson eating popcorn meme ✌🏻 but as time has gone on Charlotte has changed and I honestly think she's only continuing with her account now because of the money; she has a day off and the next day absolutely hammers us with swipe ups and ads.

I agree with comments about the amount of ads and I'm on the fence about whether she knew about her ex or not (naively I'd like to think not but how can you not?) but personally, I don't agree with the comments made about her appearance - I just don't comment on it because I don't want to be accused of being Charlotte or Harriet or sent to the rave section 😂🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.