Charlotte Greedy @missgreedyshome #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what annoys me the most about influencers. If they were using their own money there is no way they would purchase half of the crap they advertise (not particularly charlotte but loads of others iv seen, ptwm and Olivia bowen come to mind) they advertise it then its never seen again
Probably because most sell it on in there local FB selling groups

Reactions: 1
Apart from the photos on the wall, which look lovely but need moving over to the right as they donā€™t look central ... canā€™t see any change? Looks grey and white to me. Same as millions of other Instagramers šŸ‘šŸ»

Reactions: 3
ā€˜How to work from Home with kids!ā€™ :rolleyes: Youā€™re not ā€˜working from homeā€™ youā€™re adding links for Swipe ups and opening freebies! Apply for a volunteer job, then youā€™ll at least get a taste of what working is like! Idiot!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why when she has her children on there are they always half naked?! Protect your god damn children, you don't know who's watching. Annoys me so much!

All Iā€™ve seen today is more hinch copies all her usual gym leggings and tee shirts are now replaced with ā€œknitted co-ordsā€ (which she didnt end up wearing as she opted for the trench coat because obviously there was a swipe up involved with that ) which then involved another swipe up for the steamer to decrease the trench coat , šŸ™„ the glasses because she had meetings and the writing in her note pad and adding the heart , then another Stacey Solomon copy going for a ā€œautumn walk to collect conkers and leavesā€ now this is all lovely but sweet Jesus can she not make her own content anymore ? And ended it with a lovely lunch , all this because she couldnā€™t get her washing machine drawer cleaned because her little boy was at home , heā€™s not a toddler I just donā€™t understand these ā€œ instagrammersā€ I am baffled as to how she found it so hard to clean her washing machine drawer because her little boy was home , how do us parents manage full time work whilst doing all house work with toddlers and little kids at home I will never know , am giving myself a massive pat on the back actually for achieving this thing called real life

Apart from the photos on the wall, which look lovely but need moving over to the right as they donā€™t look central ... canā€™t see any change? Looks grey and white to me. Same as millions of other Instagramers šŸ‘šŸ»
I agree hardly any change but do think the photos would look better lined up with the back off the sofa 2 above an 2 below would look so much better

Reactions: 6
ā€œI bought this dettol
Washing machine clean to tryā€ā€™(didnā€™t say a year an a half ago mind) ....... like sheā€™s found a new product , and then embarrassingly has to come onto her stories an say loads of people have told her it was out of date by over a year šŸ˜‚ she did say ā€œI did buy it a few weeks ago maybe it was in the reduced sectionā€ and just laughed it off ....... šŸ™„ been under her sink for that long nowhere would be selling products with a sell by date from may 20/20 think itā€™s pretty bad she is even assuming that on her stories instead of just admitting itā€™s been in her cupboard but forgot to try it out , no she wanted us all to think she had found a new product , Iā€™ve been using it for couple of years not all the time but have done a few times , and letā€™s not forget to mention the ā€œdriving round looking at homes they would love to buy with Ā£5 in the bank šŸ˜‚ā€. She was either being sarcastic surely ? She doesnā€™t think anyone believes she only has Ā£5 in the bank does she , her buisness mind , no she really is not my cup of tea anymore thatā€™s for sure , too sneaky

That Vush sex toy story the buck toothed irritant just told was all very marioish ie nikita dug and naked answering door to postie...so aye

• Haha
Sheā€™s not seriously showing another persons house and car on social media without their permission??

Sheā€™s not seriously showing another persons house and car on social media without their permission??
Exactly what i thort šŸ˜³

ā€œI bought this dettol
Washing machine clean to tryā€ā€™(didnā€™t say a year an a half ago mind) ....... like sheā€™s found a new product , and then embarrassingly has to come onto her stories an say loads of people have told her it was out of date by over a year šŸ˜‚ she did say ā€œI did buy it a few weeks ago maybe it was in the reduced sectionā€ and just laughed it off ....... šŸ™„ been under her sink for that long nowhere would be selling products with a sell by date from may 20/20 think itā€™s pretty bad she is even assuming that on her stories instead of just admitting itā€™s been in her cupboard but forgot to try it out , no she wanted us all to think she had found a new product , Iā€™ve been using it for couple of years not all the time but have done a few times , and letā€™s not forget to mention the ā€œdriving round looking at homes they would love to buy with Ā£5 in the bank šŸ˜‚ā€. She was either being sarcastic surely ? She doesnā€™t think anyone believes she only has Ā£5 in the bank does she , her buisness mind , no she really is not my cup of tea anymore thatā€™s for sure , too sneaky
Later comes on and says it was the date it was made and thank god she didnā€™t blame home bargains for selling out of date products ..... but she doesnā€™t read these comments does she šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

Last edited:
God her last post really got me how she said she hasn't had alcohol for 15 days and is struggling to sleep because of it šŸ™ˆ that there is signs you are an alcoholic me love

Right I don't buy tea towels as they give me the ultimate boak and I'm scared of germs but a bleeping tenner for one of her tea towels is that the going rate?? Also her range is tit!!

Reactions: 9
Her ā€œcollectionā€ is total tatt! This still isnā€™t real work Greedy!!

Reactions: 4
She never uses tea towels she made a big thing about it the other day didnā€™t she , then bought a pack for H

• Haha
I know sheā€™s not drunk today but she must have been drunk when she designed them ā€˜funkyā€™ white and grey tea towels. Honestly. They are bland, and Ā£10 for 1! Iā€™d rather get 3 for a Ā£10 with actual colour

Reactions: 5
Never heard of the woman until spotting this thread. Just took a quick scroll through here and on her Instagram, yeah she sounds like a right twit and another carbon Hinch copy... yawn.

I know sheā€™s not drunk today but she must have been drunk when she designed them ā€˜funkyā€™ white and grey tea towels. Honestly. They are bland, and Ā£10 for 1! Iā€™d rather get 3 for a Ā£10 with actual colour
I thought they were 3 for Ā£10 too šŸ˜³.. gotta say thatā€™s steep for 1 ( RIP OFF ) and most of her followers if not 100% of them will agree that Ā£10 for 1 tea towel is a rip off ! I reckon the people that buy them will think theyā€™re getting 3 for Ā£10!

I DONā€™T EVEN THINK HINCH WILL CHARGE Ā£10 FOR 1 WHEN SHE BRINGS OUT HER OWN HOMEWARE RANGE ... LOL !

I was more shocked to see she had Ā£5 in her bank.... didnt she just redo her lounge room and isn't she always buying something new we've seen the shopping hauls...

• Haha
Yeh one looks like a wallpaper Iā€™ve seen and the other I thort was snowflakes šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø She said she wanted to create ā€œsomething differentā€ that she hasnā€™t seen before , you can tell sheā€™s never bought tea towels if she thinks ā€œthey are something more funkyā€ her quote on the pic is more or less the same as mrs hinch ā€œnobody is you and that is your superpowerā€ see nothing exciting about the other prints and donā€™t like the color and the coasters look tacky , am sorry am a bit picky when it comes to interior design and I donā€™t know how she can say she chose something that would fit in every home ? Does she mean the homes of ā€œInstagramā€ black & grey it now answers the questions to the black she added to the living room , and Iā€™ve read on a comment Ā£10 for 1 tea towel ?? Thatā€™s disgusting she said it was a ā€œmandalaā€ print I thort it was snowflakes and the other looks like a wallpaper I have seen at b&m but am sure her followers will buy them the hut bath mats was terrible Iā€™ve had 2 white ones I ended up getting a refund after the first wash šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.