Charlotte Greedy @missgreedyshome #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know of her i live in Llanharan not far from her, i know her ex’s ex girlfriends more
Ah right ok so do you think going by what you know that Charlotte knew or just turned a blind eye? Would make senses mind that one parent has to take full responsibility in such circumstances for the sake of the boys , I was curious mind because of reading the last thread as to what was true or not ,

Ah right ok so do you think going by what you know that Charlotte knew or just turned a blind eye? Would make senses mind that one parent has to take full responsibility in such circumstances for the sake of the boys , I was curious mind because of reading the last thread as to what was true or not ,

Emma is a compulsive lier so no, I wouldn’t say she knew, but we can all speculate all we want, I recon one day Charlotte will bring out a book and reveal all, who knows.

not q problem with H she probably is really nice but I live how they are celebrating the fact she has hit 12% commission like she's worked her arse off when in reality when you have as many followers as greedy does that lick her are it was bound to take off🤦‍♀️ she hasn't had to work hard for it 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Emma is a compulsive lier so no, I wouldn’t say she knew, but we can all speculate all we want, I recon one day Charlotte will bring out a book and reveal all, who knows.
I’m not agreeing or disagreeing personally am surprised Charlotte even has a thread on here I just stumbled upon it and read what I did and that’s why I asked questions and also pointed out that you cannot tarnish someone’s reputation based on the actions of someone else is all an saying mind ,
not q problem with H she probably is really nice but I live how they are celebrating the fact she has hit 12% commission like she's worked her arse off when in reality when you have as many followers as greedy does that lick her are it was bound to take off🤦‍♀️ she hasn't had to work hard for it 🤦‍♀️
see this was my point , do you think this was the plan all along based on charlottes following , I find it a bit obvious to be fair and would say it was the plan see why would Charlotte take on the venture to then say she has too much going on to do it ? Surely you would know if you had time to take it on or not so my verdict on this is that this was the plan all along

Doesnt mean i like her 😉 i dislike her ex more though i’ve seen what damage she does to people
Ha ha that gif made me laugh I think that itself is speaking volumes 😂

Reactions: 1
I’m not agreeing or disagreeing personally am surprised Charlotte even has a thread on here I just stumbled upon it and read what I did and that’s why I asked questions and also pointed out that you cannot tarnish someone’s reputation based on the actions of someone else is all an saying mind ,

see this was my point , do you think this was the plan all along based on charlottes following , I find it a bit obvious to be fair and would say it was the plan see why would Charlotte take on the venture to then say she has too much going on to do it ? Surely you would know if you had time to take it on or not so my verdict on this is that this was the plan all along

Ha ha that gif made me laugh I think that itself is speaking volumes 😂
What gets me the most is she was bigging up her 'new venture' when all along it was bloody fm the one that EVERY influencer is advertising!!!

Another thing too when they did the tkmax haul she said she got Harriet a planner this was BEFORE announcing what the venture was so all along she knew it was Harriet doing it. I just don't understand how this girl has no time.. I myself have 2 children im training to be a teaching assistant all while working in a school kitchen and having a part time job cleaning sanitising and packing equipment for a huge company 🙃

Reactions: 4
Ugh the only reason the “FM” tit is working is because she’s running off Charlottes followers if it was just Harriets name then there’s not a hope in hell it would have worked

I’m truly fed up of seeing these accounts licking each other’s arses with the FM CRAP

Reactions: 6
What gets me the most is she was bigging up her 'new venture' when all along it was bloody fm the one that EVERY influencer is advertising!!!

Another thing too when they did the tkmax haul she said she got Harriet a planner this was BEFORE announcing what the venture was so all along she knew it was Harriet doing it. I just don't understand how this girl has no time.. I myself have 2 children im training to be a teaching assistant all while working in a school kitchen and having a part time job cleaning sanitising and packing equipment for a huge company 🙃

Doesnt mean i like her 😉 i dislike her ex more though i’ve seen what damage she does to people
my god really is she that bad ? It says Charlotte met her when she was a kid on a previous post on here is she older than Charlotte then?

So Charlotte doesn’t have time for FM yet has posted about it all morning?

I’m getting fed up with these MLMs clogging up social media!

Reactions: 6
So Charlotte doesn’t have time for FM yet has posted about it all morning?

I’m getting fed up with these MLMs clogging up social media!
Ohhhh toothy isnt impressed shes being discussed by grammers calling out MLMs, mainly her 🙈🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 1
Aaaah so that’s what she’s greetin about. Not paid much attention to her for a few weeks. I do love her cat though (the actual 4 legged one just to clarify) it’s not code 🤣

Reactions: 3
One of them is @dazlincleaning they used to follow eachother now they dont. Bit embarrassing for
Them if they both end up in another Swan event together haha!
Ha I hope they do have one. I can imagine daz giving some right good evil stares!

Reactions: 2
Are we awaiting an emotional response / rant from greedy? Calling bingo on her coming on saying she needed a break from being ‘online’ holding back the tears saying how much the “messages” mean to her .... I bet she’s well pissed off Hinch has her colouring Book called ‘This is me’ given greedy used to prance around dressed as the bearded lady!! Hi Greedy 💋

I don't understand why she made such a fuss. She wasn't actually named, but no doubt then had people looking for who may be on IG talking about her.

If it was in reference to those stories about FM recruiting, then why take it so personally? No one was talking about her or her kids, etc. The predatory nature of MLMs were being spoken about, with reference to the fact that targeting your huge following makes it even more morally wrong! Two minutes on YouTube would show her how manipulative and bad these business models are for the average person. You have a great following and are naive enough to get involved, great, sell your knock off perfumes. But why then hint at having vulnerable people come work with you? You are aware you have a large following consisting of a lot of single or SAH mums, a lot with mental health issues that have actually shared that with you, etc. Your following is made up of the various types of people these schemes prey up on! And as much as she has set up a different page and claims it is H's 'business' now (not your own business, ever, you are paying for the privilege of advertising products that would never make it in retail space with the hopes of making commission! If the MLM folds tomorrow because the regulators step in, you have nothing), you are sharing it at length to your huge following. You know what you are doing and that you are using your following. Those who you do potentially recruit, if they don't have thousands of followers to influence, they are going to struggle! They are likely going to lose more than they make, or barely make anything to make up for the hours they spend trying to get people to buy.

As of the last few weeks (since Vicky Pattison's business announcement) I've fallen down the YouTube rabbit hole (I recommend Kimbyrleigha - big YouTube channel and she also has a legal background!). Can you imagine how many sheep would potentially lose money in these sorts of schemes if a certain army's leader got herself involved in such a 'business'? It is scary they think using their influence this way is okay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.