Charlotte Greedy @missgreedyshome #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new girlfriend outted Emma on tiktok
A few weeks back for being a controlling, cheating narcissist so I wouldn’t say their happy 🙈 my friends one of emma’s recent ex’s and she said this new girl went live on Tiktok outting her for stealing off her dead nan & was controlling, making her choose between her family and friends or Emma, she done that to my friend too, made her only feel like she needed her.

i like the clothing too actually, interesting to see if went well or not as we haven’t seen anything since the launch

If they split up in December 2017 that is almost 3 years? As we say theres two sides to every story, then there’s the truth. We all know her ex went to prison, and all know how hated she is in the area, what she put my friend through i’ll never forget, i don’t think Charlotte’s doing anything wrong on instagram but can see why people are jealous and dislike her swipe ups etc.
I’m pretty sure she works for a few companies on a monthly income (i know another home account that makes a lot of money through a monthly set wage)
where they have to post so many times a month
But its only July, December is 5 months away, i dont know about you, but i dont count December as almost here either. The ex is now back with that girlfriend and she did a tiktok live apologising for the lies etc. If she was that toxic her ex who is now engaged wouldn’t have gone to see her when she came out of prison. Charlotte deffo isnt doing anything wrong with her instagram, but it makes me laugh when she says shes having a break to spend time with her family, shes never worked a day in her life to even be with them hahahah!

The new girlfriend outted Emma on tiktok
A few weeks back for being a controlling, cheating narcissist so I wouldn’t say their happy 🙈 my friends one of emma’s recent ex’s and she said this new girl went live on Tiktok outting her for stealing off her dead nan & was controlling, making her choose between her family and friends or Emma, she done that to my friend too, made her only feel like she needed her.

i like the clothing too actually, interesting to see if went well or not as we haven’t seen anything since the launch

If they split up in December 2017 that is almost 3 years? As we say theres two sides to every story, then there’s the truth. We all know her ex went to prison, and all know how hated she is in the area, what she put my friend through i’ll never forget, i don’t think Charlotte’s doing anything wrong on instagram but can see why people are jealous and dislike her swipe ups etc.
I’m pretty sure she works for a few companies on a monthly income (i know another home account that makes a lot of money through a monthly set wage)
where they have to post so many times a month
So you dont think its wrong to pretend to love every single product you are sent and push swipe ups on your followers? No way does she love everything. She uses products once or twice just for the swipe up content then you never hear of them again. Shes a fraud! And its especially distasteful in current circumstances when lots of people are losing jobs, in financial hardship etc. Im not saying shes the only one doing it but shes one of the worst. Just in the last couple of months shes been gifted 2 hoovers and a carpet cleaner, conveniently all she loves. Id have more respect for her if she actually did an honest review. Nobody loves everything and not everything is ‘unreal’

Reactions: 5
So you dont think its wrong to pretend to love every single product you are sent and push swipe ups on your followers? No way does she love everything. She uses products once or twice just for the swipe up content then you never hear of them again. Shes a fraud! And its especially distasteful in current circumstances when lots of people are losing jobs, in financial hardship etc. Im not saying shes the only one doing it but shes one of the worst. Just in the last couple of months shes been gifted 2 hoovers and a carpet cleaner, conveniently all she loves. Id have more respect for her if she actually did an honest review. Nobody loves everything and not everything is ‘unreal’
Don’t forget the constant tit from swan 🙄

Reactions: 4
She's not doing anything wrong????????

Promoting bullying, sending her followers to send vile messages to a heavily pregnant woman
Then crying about her own mental health.. please

But its only July, December is 5 months away, i dont know about you, but i dont count December as almost here either. The ex is now back with that girlfriend and she did a tiktok live apologising for the lies etc. If she was that toxic her ex who is now engaged wouldn’t have gone to see her when she came out of prison. Charlotte deffo isnt doing anything wrong with her instagram, but it makes me laugh when she says shes having a break to spend time with her family, shes never worked a day in her life to even be with them hahahah!
Hello Emma 🙈👋

• Haha
Reactions: 3
As well as having her friends on here too ready to bash anyone with a negative opinion. I have a feeling a lot will be unearthed In the near future. I wonder what actually happened with the gardener issue. Or if the police are involved? Did I see that the amount was 13.5k?

Reactions: 1
She's not doing anything wrong????????

Promoting bullying, sending her followers to send vile messages to a heavily pregnant woman
Then crying about her own mental health.. please
Very true in regards to saying his name however if what she’s saying is correct the garden was built in a way in which it would collapse at any time, meaning her two children we’re at risk, imagine that garden falling onto your children? I would do the same if it was my young’uns.

i can’t see anything in that post on her facebook about messaging him or his pregnant wife, so outting his dangerous work to me was the right thing to do.

I’ve also heard Charlotte, ‘H’ and the boys are upping and leaving where they live. Be interesting to see if it’s true!

The messages that were sent to the gardners and his pregnant girlfriend were awful. It isnt right in any way at all. Surely if theres an issue, discuss it and resolve it in a better way instead of trying to get hundreds of people to bully others. Iv seen loads of posts recently about other businesses being ruined because of how much work people have had done in lockdown and those posts can literally destroy someones career and business but doesnt mean what they are saying is true. There are two sides to every story and greedys barmy army only know hers. She says shes been conned so surely it must be true coming from the honest, truth telling con artist herself. She says everything was left unsafe so surely it must be true. She says she loves every single product that is gifted to her so surely it must be true. How does anyone know what actually happened. Her word means jack tit. I get why people think they should out con artists but some people are nuts and want to avoid paying for stuff so for someone to try and ruin someones reputation by spreding lies isnt the right way to do things. do her followers really believe every single thing charlotte ever says. She could have said someone ruined her teeth and they would all jump on the band wagon to support and share abuse so no one else got left with such a bad set of teeth. She is a liar but I agree that Harriet is apparently the only decent one. Havent heard anything bad about her so not sure what she is doing with someone like greedy guts. Charlottes garden wasnt even finished and the gardners wouldnt make the wall higher because it would be unsafe and she didnt have any permission or approval to get the original wall taken down and thats apparently why she kicked off and stopped them from finishing the job so it was just left as it was. The posts were saying she ripped up the lawn and lifted up her patio to record it and make out like everything was left unsafe to try and start a whole case against them to pay for a new wall and probably get more free stuff seeing as everything in her life is gifted - con artist. Honestly if you dont know what Charlotte is capable of, of course you will believe every word she says on her instagram. She apparently signed a contract saying she got all the permission but she didnt so she has had the whole garden done without any permission on a council house that isnt hers. I dont get why youd spend that much on a council house anyway. shame that a family who are really in need cant make use of it instead of her sitting on her arse rolling around in thousands playing the victim card. Also gousto is a pile of crap. Hello fresh is much better.

Very true in regards to saying his name however if what she’s saying is correct the garden was built in a way in which it would collapse at any time, meaning her two children we’re at risk, imagine that garden falling onto your children? I would do the same if it was my young’uns.

i can’t see anything in that post on her facebook about messaging him or his pregnant wife, so outting his dangerous work to me was the right thing to do.

I’ve also heard Charlotte, ‘H’ and the boys are upping and leaving where they live. Be interesting to see if it’s true!
As I stated previously, she is known for lying so we only have her word that, we have no proof the work done was as bad as she made out.. she let people in her home when there was a global pandemic so she's not really that arsed at hiring 'professional' people

If there was any truth in it, legal action could have been taken
She can't take legal action so resorts to bullying

So no.i wouldn't have done the same thing

And let's be real where has that benefit scrounger got 13k from cus she hasn't worked a day in her life

As I stated previously, she is known for lying so we only have her word that, we have no proof the work done was as bad as she made out.. she let people in her home when there was a global pandemic so she's not really that arsed at hiring 'professional' people

If there was any truth in it, legal action could have been taken
She can't take legal action so resorts to bullying

So no.i wouldn't have done the same thing

And let's be real where has that benefit scrounger got 13k from cus she hasn't worked a day in her life
Harriet’s dad is a millionaire so that means H is well off, i think she pays for everything (or her father) and Charlotte takes the glory for it all. She did work before her children, i remember her working in The Vale (a 4 star hotel in Pontyclun area) and i also remember her working in a few pubs.

Harriet’s dad is a millionaire so that means H is well off, i think she pays for everything (or her father) and Charlotte takes the glory for it all. She did work before her children, i remember her working in The Vale (a 4 star hotel in Pontyclun area) and i also remember her working in a few pubs.
She had her first kid and hasn't worked since then....

If that is the case then surely they wouldn't be in a council property??

If true more fool H because greedy by name greedy by nature

She was pregnant at 20 so she cant have worked much

i saw the statement that the gardeners wife put out ! allegedly charlotte and her dad went over to their home banging on the front door, threatening that local lads were gunna sort them out of they didn't give her 5k back !!! wow what scummy behaviour shoe on a different foot and greedy now knows what its like !

• Wow
i saw the statement that the gardeners wife put out ! allegedly charlotte and her dad went over to their home banging on the front door, threatening that local lads were gunna sort them out of they didn't give her 5k back !!! wow what scummy behaviour shoe on a different foot and greedy now knows what its like !
Where can I see it , I live local .. 5k seems more like it . 13.5 k my arse

Thats terrible. She could be prosecuted for that kind of behaviour. Im surprised she would take that risk

She's a vile vile bully...

All the people she scammed should go banging on her door

That poor woman, pregnant and that vile witch banging on her front door

Thats why she's so quiet, she's reading here and is guilty!

I don’t think anyone can blame Charlotte for her ex going to prison for wrongful trading .. or for whatever customers lost money. Her ex got punished. But I think it’s awful outing people on social media. That’s why people commit suicide

I don’t think anyone can blame Charlotte for her ex going to prison for wrongful trading .. or for whatever customers lost money. Her ex got punished. But I think it’s awful outing people on social media. That’s why people commit suicide
As has been said here many times.... she knew all about it and lived off the stolen money, so in my eyes she can and should be blamed

Reactions: 6
It is , I think it’s really unprofessional considering she represents lots of companies and “influences”people. These pages are soo quick to jump on the “be kind” bandwagon and is quick enough to call anyone who disagrees a troll . That’s the biggest bullying vile behaviour of them all and the companies she works with should drop her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.