Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Arc

I really like her she’s so happy and makes me laugh. I think she’s really real and I appreciate she doesn’t try and make out she’s all high and mighty.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I think she’s hilarious, just started following her and her Tik toks crack me up 😂

love how she embraces the belly too !

Wishing1990

Chatty Member
Isn’t it strange that her bump magically disappeared after the OK Magazine shoot?! That’s because it was a fake bump. Don’t know why these celebs do it. If you’re 3 months pregnant and announcing you’re pregnancy... just announce it. No one is expecting you to have a bump at 3 months ffs.

And why is she out with loads of people sat right next to each other?!!

I really liked her, she’s funny - until and this might sound silly....
She posted a clip of her and Sophie from Georgie shore eating a McDonald’s in a taxi after a night out, then she she just opened the window and chucked all the rubbish out
Had to unfollow 😓
No way! I’m disappointed in her.
also, her teeth are a bit too... false... but I still love her.

• Wow

Gingercream

VIP Member
I have a feeling she has sold the rights of her babies gender to OK Mag... I really hope not because that's just weird and messed up IMO 😖
I remember Lauryn Goodman wanting to do the exact same but someone revealed the gender before the release so it never happened...
Both OK Mag and MTV were at her gender reveal yesterday
Lauryn Goodman is such a nobody I don’t think anyone would have been interested anyway!

Pinkiii2008

I have a feeling she has sold the rights of her babies gender to OK Mag... I really hope not because that's just weird and messed up IMO 😖
I remember Lauryn Goodman wanting to do the exact same but someone revealed the gender before the release so it never happened...
Both OK Mag and MTV were at her gender reveal yesterday

• Wow

cjssw

She seems very likeable I just wish she’d stop with the word preggo, adding the unnecessary chunkeh but funkeh belly grabbing and calling herself a milf (unless I’ve got the meaning wrong) oh and calling that stiff as a bored bore baby daddy mr whisky..

• Haha
Reactions: 2

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
Why does he bump look massive in her grid pic from 20 hours ago? 👀 She looks almost ready to drop whereas in every other photo, she's struggling to cup it, desperate for it to be bigger. 😑 I'm thinking a fake bump, but why?

Dollybird

VIP Member
Honestly, this girl is PAINFUL
Why's she holding her bump in every picture/video/tiktok like her body shape has changed? She has literally ALWAYS looked like that. I don't deny that you will have a small change and you'll definitely notice some kind of bump coming along (I am due shortly before her) but seriously, stop holding your belly like you're 6 months when you've just been scoffing on carbs for the last 16 weeks.
It really annoys me that this painful irritating persona she puts on actually makes her money. I'm sure she's really lovely, and I don't think she's stupid or anything. I just want her to be bloody normal!!

We must be due around a similar time!!! X
I agree it’s so annoying how every pic or video she’s like OMG I’m so pregnant. Yes it’s lovely for you Charlotte but every single
Pic or a video with a stupid dance grabbing and wobbling your bump is just so uncomfortable
To watch lol