Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Prettyiconic55

She varies for me. She is never scared to show herself off in a bad light but then she also face tunes her photos really badly. She doesn’t come across as malicious or bitchy, just a bit try hard sometimes. It must be difficult for her sometimes to go saying I’m the daughter of Les Dawson when most people who are my age (mid 30s) have no clue who he is.

Reactions: 2
I do like her but I sometimes I think she is too full on and I don’t know if she’s actually like how she presents herself on social media in real life

Dollybird

VIP Member
I live near them both and have a mutual friend. Volatile couple and they have broken up 100s of times, he can be an aggressive twat apparently behind closed doors. She is a nice person, exactly how she is on social media, she is loud and loves attention and you can hear her a mile off. She is smaller than she looks in real life.
I Can see Matt is like that tbh he’s defo got a nasty streak in him . He never looks happy to me , always grumpy

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
I thought she was really funny until recently ... a lot of her content is just copied from other people and she never gives them credit!

Notredamn

VIP Member
Think she's a laugh but I wish she wasn't like the bloody rest of them and would refuse to scam her followers to line her own pocket.

JD-Morgan

I really like her, I think she is really down to earth and isn't scared to take the piss out of herself.

Her Tik Toks are brilliant!

Reactions: 1
I know no one has messaged for a while, so I’ve just been snooping and came across this. I love Charlotte and always thought she’s brilliant but recently all she seems to be posting is ADs it’s so annoying and it’s not even the good stuff either!!

Reactions: 1