Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amber94

She’s clearly been worried about baby so gone for a scan, maybe she should stop jumping around like an idiot and shaking her belly so much?! It really not normal, we get it , your “funneh” but grow up

Reactions: 6

NoseyScouser94

her whole story is just flogging absolute crap and holding her stomach but never turns sideways so the bump is probably non existent

Reactions: 6

Amber94

You would honestly think it’s her wedding day or something, she’s not even that much of a celeb to have all this hype about her gender reveal 😫😂

Reactions: 5

HopeThatHelps

Chatty Member
Her constantly doing a crap Scottish accent bugs the life out of me (yes I’m Scottish😂)

Her TikToks are hilarious though.

Happyvalley

VIP Member
I live near them both and have a mutual friend. Volatile couple and they have broken up 100s of times, he can be an aggressive twat apparently behind closed doors. She is a nice person, exactly how she is on social media, she is loud and loves attention and you can hear her a mile off. She is smaller than she looks in real life.
Yeah they are always following and unfollowing each other. Charlotte’s mum doesn’t follow him either, I don’t think it’s a bed of roses. Wish she’d stop jumping around and shaking her belly!

wiganuser

VIP Member
I live near them both and have a mutual friend. Volatile couple and they have broken up 100s of times, he can be an aggressive twat apparently behind closed doors. She is a nice person, exactly how she is on social media, she is loud and loves attention and you can hear her a mile off. She is smaller than she looks in real life.

• Haha

Beepbeepfiat500

VIP Member
Changed my mind on her now. How can you attend the funeral of your (I think?) brother in law, post all gushy stuff to your sister, and an hour later be flogging a mascara. Just doesn’t sit right with me at all.
Yeh I thought exactly the same....😒

Prodcon21

Chatty Member
Her before and after pics.... no doubt she’s lost a bit... but my real pet peeve is people to slump in their “before” pic, then stand up straight, arms pointed in the “after” pic 🙄

Pinkiii2008

I thought the same not a single post about the gender reveal, got to wait for the mag first , anything for the money! She lives her life for the gram, everything’s a picture opportunity, I found it disgusting when her sisters husband passed away from taking his own life she posted a post on her story about it and within an hour the next post was an Advert she was doing I just thought wow, how low can’t stop just for one day
Yep, truly awful
The funniest one IMO is when she did an ad for period pants.. whilst about 17 weeks preggers 🤣🤣🤣🤣 like wtf? Claimed they were great for pregnant women....?
Oh and not to mention these spanx she keeps advertising stating they're great at sucking in whilst pregnant, but then walking about holding her carb belly like she's 30+ weeks.

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
I really like Charlotte but in the last week I’ve noticed she’s now advertising Muscle Foods weight loss meal plan shite. Posted a long winding video about how she wants to get healthy but ‘WONT be losing her bellehhhh cause she loves it‘. Nonsense.

Reactions: 4

Northernjuice

Do you believe all the shite he posts ?? I imagine he lives in his mums posting about being a global influencer all for the gram , He posted he was in New York once and he was staying in same hotel as us in Manchester

• Haha

brumbrum16

Eurgh cannot stand this woman. Glad I've found her thread after coming over from the Stacey Solomon & Kate Hayes threads. 😂

Rosepetal

Omg been searching high a low for a thread on Charlotte. Didn’t think she’d be on a ‘rave thread’ though! She never ever declares an ad or a gift on her stories I’ve had enough of it!

Beepbeepfiat500

VIP Member
I do really like her. I think it must be hard for her when everyone knows her dad and she’s got no memory of him apart from what’s on the TV etc. I do however wonder if she’ll end up grating on me like that Rosie Ramsey muppet 🤷‍♀️😂

MrsNMA

I also noticed she has started posting about that scam trader fx thing. She must be hard up or something 😂

• Haha
I think the “belly” she’s showing is just her real natural figure that she’s been hiding since pretending to be a size 6 😂🤣 now she can just let it all hang out and call it a baby bump ahahah
Yessss this is exactly what I was coming on to say 😩🤣

KateToTheParty

She's from the same area as me, i went to school with a few of her friends and I've seen her on a couple of nights out. She seems to make a lot of trips to the toilets 👀👃

I believe she is going to be bringing out a fitness DVD, possibly with her boyfriend and making a transformation like all the other MTV girls.

She makes me laugh but she tries too hard to live off her dad's memory.
Haha same! Coke head and about 4 sizes bigger than what she appears 🤣

Titntat

VIP Member
I think shes funny. She doesn't mind taking the piss out of her self. Love that she embraces her tummy too.

Reactions: 3