Charlotte Dawson / CharlotteDawsy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I think she’s hilarious, just started following her and her Tik toks crack me up 😂

love how she embraces the belly too !

Reactions: 3
I really liked her, she’s funny - until and this might sound silly....
She posted a clip of her and Sophie from Georgie shore eating a McDonald’s in a taxi after a night out, then she she just opened the window and chucked all the rubbish out
Had to unfollow 😓

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I’m not keen on her at all. She’s probably a nice girl but she’s just too try hard and cringey for me. I caught a bit of a dating programme she hosted and I had to turn it off

Reactions: 23
Her constantly doing a crap Scottish accent bugs the life out of me (yes I’m Scottish😂)

Her TikToks are hilarious though.

Reactions: 5
I think shes funny. She doesn't mind taking the piss out of her self. Love that she embraces her tummy too.

Think she's a laugh but I wish she wasn't like the bloody rest of them and would refuse to scam her followers to line her own pocket.

Reactions: 2
I really liked her, she’s funny - until and this might sound silly....
She posted a clip of her and Sophie from Georgie shore eating a McDonald’s in a taxi after a night out, then she she just opened the window and chucked all the rubbish out
Had to unfollow 😓
No way! I’m disappointed in her.
also, her teeth are a bit too... false... but I still love her.

• Wow
Too much of a try hard trying to follow in her Dads footsteps , the daft Tik Toks are dire !!

Reactions: 9
I mentioned on another thread Tyrone hermit , I was shocked thought there would be pages about him on here ,

I thought she was really funny until recently ... a lot of her content is just copied from other people and she never gives them credit!

I do like her but I sometimes I think she is too full on and I don’t know if she’s actually like how she presents herself on social media in real life

Do you believe all the shite he posts ?? I imagine he lives in his mums posting about being a global influencer all for the gram , He posted he was in New York once and he was staying in same hotel as us in Manchester

• Haha
Reactions: 4