Charlotte Dawson / CharlotteDawsy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Changed my mind on her now. How can you attend the funeral of your (I think?) brother in law, post all gushy stuff to your sister, and an hour later be flogging a mascara. Just doesn’t sit right with me at all.

Reactions: 12
Changed my mind on her now. How can you attend the funeral of your (I think?) brother in law, post all gushy stuff to your sister, and an hour later be flogging a mascara. Just doesn’t sit right with me at all.
Yeh I thought exactly the same....😒

Reactions: 5
I thought that a few weeks back when she was promoting a company who made her a roast dinner, within the same post as mentioning how hard it had been for her family. Wasn’t just a simple thank you, it was a full on advertisement and it seemed a bit out of place to me.

I don’t usually mind her though. Her TikToks can be pretty funny.

Reactions: 7
I really liked her, she’s funny - until and this might sound silly....
She posted a clip of her and Sophie from Georgie shore eating a McDonald’s in a taxi after a night out, then she she just opened the window and chucked all the rubbish out
Had to unfollow 😓
I just started following her today and had a giggle at her videos but after reading that I’ll have to unfollow. I can’t stand it when people do this, proper woman behaviour. The same as those people who leave all their rubbish on the beach. Pisses me right of!

Reactions: 8
She's from the same area as me, i went to school with a few of her friends and I've seen her on a couple of nights out. She seems to make a lot of trips to the toilets 👀👃

I believe she is going to be bringing out a fitness DVD, possibly with her boyfriend and making a transformation like all the other MTV girls.

She makes me laugh but she tries too hard to live off her dad's memory.
Haha same! Coke head and about 4 sizes bigger than what she appears 🤣

Reactions: 4
She varies for me. She is never scared to show herself off in a bad light but then she also face tunes her photos really badly. She doesn’t come across as malicious or bitchy, just a bit try hard sometimes. It must be difficult for her sometimes to go saying I’m the daughter of Les Dawson when most people who are my age (mid 30s) have no clue who he is.

Reactions: 2
I like her. I think her body shape is just the way she’s meant to be. Apple shaped- so slim legs and small bum and all the weight on her stomach.

Oh wow I’m shocked can’t believe she’s pregnant! She looks really different on that magazine cover

Reactions: 1
I’ve always been pretty indifferent about Charlotte... quite liked her jokey pics / videos, but I’m sorry... she’s due in February and she’s this size now?? That would make her 3 months pregnant in this pic:

09D1D55F-E33C-4E85-A614-B190DFB4A2A8.png

She mentioned she’s not actually that big yet in her stories and that she had a chippy before hand 😂

• Haha
Find it strange that in the last week she was telling us she’s losing weight With that meal plan stuff and out of no where has a massive baby bump!!!!! I didn’t look like that till gone 6/7 months pregnant

Reactions: 9
I am due around the same time as her and I am the same body shape as her I definitely don't have any sort of bump like that !! I have been bloated since being pregnant and no where near that size she did say she had a chippy tea before she did the photo shoot ?? more like putting on a fake bump for the pictures :unsure::unsure::unsure::rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
When I got to 12 weeks pregnant my bump grew at lightning speed. I looked like a 6 month preggy meatball :( I didn't change shape much for the rest of my pregnancy, it's like i went from nothing to heavily pregnant within a few months...we all grow differently I suppose!

Isn’t it strange that her bump magically disappeared after the OK Magazine shoot?! That’s because it was a fake bump. Don’t know why these celebs do it. If you’re 3 months pregnant and announcing you’re pregnancy... just announce it. No one is expecting you to have a bump at 3 months ffs.

And why is she out with loads of people sat right next to each other?!!

Reactions: 3