Charlotte Dawson / CharlotteDawsy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like Charlotte but in the last week I’ve noticed she’s now advertising Muscle Foods weight loss meal plan shite. Posted a long winding video about how she wants to get healthy but ‘WONT be losing her bellehhhh cause she loves it‘. Nonsense.

Reactions: 4
I also noticed she has started posting about that scam trader fx thing. She must be hard up or something 😂

• Haha
I really like her she’s so happy and makes me laugh. I think she’s really real and I appreciate she doesn’t try and make out she’s all high and mighty.

Reactions: 3
I really like her, I think she is really down to earth and isn't scared to take the piss out of herself.

Her Tik Toks are brilliant!

Reactions: 1
I really like her, I think she is really down to earth and isn't scared to take the piss out of herself.

Her Tik Toks are brilliant!
I love that she is just like every single one of us who don’t have that fake ‘gym’ (plastic surgery) body. She’s real and she isn’t bothered who sees her looking shite or looking glam.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh dear, that hot brush looks absolutely shite 🤦🏼‍♀️
It does!! “Guys look how fabulous my hair looks”

It looks awful!! This brush gives you volume..bish where 🤣 maybe she’s just bad at doing hair but she can’t sit there trying to sell that telling us her hair looks good!!

32ED4B6B-0DBF-4C4C-A268-3A94C7871394.png 0BDF25B3-00AD-42EB-AECA-0B0255BA6E8B.png

I actually find her quite amusing. Her attempt at a Scottish accent makes me want to throw my phone out the living room window though!

She's from the same area as me, i went to school with a few of her friends and I've seen her on a couple of nights out. She seems to make a lot of trips to the toilets 👀👃

I believe she is going to be bringing out a fitness DVD, possibly with her boyfriend and making a transformation like all the other MTV girls.

She makes me laugh but she tries too hard to live off her dad's memory.

Reactions: 6
It does!! “Guys look how fabulous my hair looks”

It looks awful!! This brush gives you volume..bish where 🤣 maybe she’s just bad at doing hair but she can’t sit there trying to sell that telling us her hair looks good!!

View attachment 143978View attachment 143979
I have one of these! To be fair they aren't great at making hair look professionally styled which is what they are advertised as, but if I run the straighteners through my hair after using it, it looks a lot more voluminous than if I'd used a normal hairdryer

I do really like her. I think it must be hard for her when everyone knows her dad and she’s got no memory of him apart from what’s on the TV etc. I do however wonder if she’ll end up grating on me like that Rosie Ramsey muppet 🤷‍♀️😂

Her before and after pics.... no doubt she’s lost a bit... but my real pet peeve is people to slump in their “before” pic, then stand up straight, arms pointed in the “after” pic 🙄

Reactions: 5
I know no one has messaged for a while, so I’ve just been snooping and came across this. I love Charlotte and always thought she’s brilliant but recently all she seems to be posting is ADs it’s so annoying and it’s not even the good stuff either!!

I know no one has messaged for a while, so I’ve just been snooping and came across this. I love Charlotte and always thought she’s brilliant but recently all she seems to be posting is ADs it’s so annoying and it’s not even the good stuff either!!
yeh I agree, it’s proper scraping the barrel shite. Shame cos I do love her usually