Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elisha97

Chatty Member
I’m not keen on her at all. She’s probably a nice girl but she’s just too try hard and cringey for me. I caught a bit of a dating programme she hosted and I had to turn it off

Reactions: 23

Holidaysun

Chatty Member
I really liked her, she’s funny - until and this might sound silly....
She posted a clip of her and Sophie from Georgie shore eating a McDonald’s in a taxi after a night out, then she she just opened the window and chucked all the rubbish out
Had to unfollow 😓

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

Amber94

I think the “belly” she’s showing is just her real natural figure that she’s been hiding since pretending to be a size 6 😂🤣 now she can just let it all hang out and call it a baby bump ahahah

Reactions: 13

Prodcon21

Chatty Member
Changed my mind on her now. How can you attend the funeral of your (I think?) brother in law, post all gushy stuff to your sister, and an hour later be flogging a mascara. Just doesn’t sit right with me at all.

Reactions: 12

Amber94

I have a feeling she has sold the rights of her babies gender to OK Mag... I really hope not because that's just weird and messed up IMO 😖
I remember Lauryn Goodman wanting to do the exact same but someone revealed the gender before the release so it never happened...
Both OK Mag and MTV were at her gender reveal yesterday
I thought the same not a single post about the gender reveal, got to wait for the mag first , anything for the money! She lives her life for the gram, everything’s a picture opportunity, I found it disgusting when her sisters husband passed away from taking his own life she posted a post on her story about it and within an hour the next post was an Advert she was doing I just thought wow, how low can’t stop just for one day

• Sick
Reactions: 12

Amber94

Find it strange that in the last week she was telling us she’s losing weight With that meal plan stuff and out of no where has a massive baby bump!!!!! I didn’t look like that till gone 6/7 months pregnant

Reactions: 9

Mememe9

Chatty Member
I can’t even watch her videos Cos I absolutely die for her. I’m bewildered how anyone finds it funny. It’s so forced and false it’s embarrassing. This is awful so please forgive me but she absolutely Milks her dad! Yes it’s awful he died and she was so young but I find it hard to understand how you could be so emotional over someone you never knew?? Let’s face it if it wasn’t for his name she would be nothing. And that gender reveal was ridiculous. Her boyfriend is like a fucking cardboard cut out

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Dollybird

VIP Member
Her fella Matt used to or still deals for Paul kelly from liverpool . Charlotte and Paul’s Mrs are close too . Charlotte isn’t as squeaky clean as she used
To love the Colombian marching powder

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Enpen45

I really liked her, she’s funny - until and this might sound silly....
She posted a clip of her and Sophie from Georgie shore eating a McDonald’s in a taxi after a night out, then she she just opened the window and chucked all the rubbish out
Had to unfollow 😓
I just started following her today and had a giggle at her videos but after reading that I’ll have to unfollow. I can’t stand it when people do this, proper tramp behaviour. The same as those people who leave all their rubbish on the beach. Pisses me right of!

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
I really like her, I think she is really down to earth and isn't scared to take the piss out of herself.

Her Tik Toks are brilliant!
I love that she is just like every single one of us who don’t have that fake ‘gym’ (plastic surgery) body. She’s real and she isn’t bothered who sees her looking shite or looking glam.

• Heart

Pinkiii2008

Honestly, this girl is PAINFUL
Why's she holding her bump in every picture/video/tiktok like her body shape has changed? She has literally ALWAYS looked like that. I don't deny that you will have a small change and you'll definitely notice some kind of bump coming along (I am due shortly before her) but seriously, stop holding your belly like you're 6 months when you've just been scoffing on carbs for the last 16 weeks.
It really annoys me that this painful irritating persona she puts on actually makes her money. I'm sure she's really lovely, and I don't think she's stupid or anything. I just want her to be bloody normal!!

I am due around the same time as her and I am the same body shape as her I definitely don't have any sort of bump like that !! I have been bloated since being pregnant and no where near that size she did say she had a chippy tea before she did the photo shoot ?? more like putting on a fake bump for the pictures :unsure::unsure::unsure::rolleyes:
We must be due around a similar time!!! X

Reactions: 7

NP

VIP Member
Changed my mind on her now. How can you attend the funeral of your (I think?) brother in law, post all gushy stuff to your sister, and an hour later be flogging a mascara. Just doesn’t sit right with me at all.
I thought that a few weeks back when she was promoting a company who made her a roast dinner, within the same post as mentioning how hard it had been for her family. Wasn’t just a simple thank you, it was a full on advertisement and it seemed a bit out of place to me.

I don’t usually mind her though. Her TikToks can be pretty funny.

Reactions: 7

Cindy-Lou Who

Chatty Member
She's from the same area as me, i went to school with a few of her friends and I've seen her on a couple of nights out. She seems to make a lot of trips to the toilets 👀👃

I believe she is going to be bringing out a fitness DVD, possibly with her boyfriend and making a transformation like all the other MTV girls.

She makes me laugh but she tries too hard to live off her dad's memory.

Reactions: 6

Pinkiii2008

50% food 50% baby she posted....
More like 70% food 😬
I have no problem with her size, I couldn't care less tbh. Embrace it, do whatever you want. But please DONT pretend you have this big bump at 19 weeks...
Stop acting like a child yourself when you're bringing a baby into the world in a few months.. the things she says and does are weird

Reactions: 6