Charlotte Dawson / CharlotteDawsy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes she carries her weight on her stomach anyway I think so it must be nice for her not to have to “suck in”! She has good legs though.

Reactions: 1
I do like her.

I liked the fact how she is with her tummy (pre-pregnancy and pre-diet plan) made me be bit more okay with my own. Due to health issues I have trouble losing weight and just can't afford PT or gym membership with my medical cost. Sorry that was a wee bit of a rant

So I was a bit sad when she did that diet plan, then she said she was pregnant so wonder if she did the plan to help become pregnant.

She’s clearly been worried about baby so gone for a scan, maybe she should stop jumping around like an idiot and shaking her belly so much?! It really not normal, we get it , your “funneh” but grow up

Reactions: 6
Her fella Matt used to or still deals for Paul kelly from liverpool . Charlotte and Paul’s Mrs are close too . Charlotte isn’t as squeaky clean as she used
To love the Colombian marching powder

• Wow
Reactions: 8
You would honestly think it’s her wedding day or something, she’s not even that much of a celeb to have all this hype about her gender reveal 😫😂

Reactions: 5
I have a feeling she has sold the rights of her babies gender to OK Mag... I really hope not because that's just weird and messed up IMO 😖
I remember Lauryn Goodman wanting to do the exact same but someone revealed the gender before the release so it never happened...
Both OK Mag and MTV were at her gender reveal yesterday

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I have a feeling she has sold the rights of her babies gender to OK Mag... I really hope not because that's just weird and messed up IMO 😖
I remember Lauryn Goodman wanting to do the exact same but someone revealed the gender before the release so it never happened...
Lauryn Goodman is such a nobody I don’t think anyone would have been interested anyway!

Reactions: 3
I thought the same not a single post about the gender reveal, got to wait for the mag first , anything for the money! She lives her life for the gram, everything’s a picture opportunity, I found it disgusting when her sisters husband passed away from taking his own life she posted a post on her story about it and within an hour the next post was an Advert she was doing I just thought wow, how low can’t stop just for one day

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I thought the same not a single post about the gender reveal, got to wait for the mag first , anything for the money! She lives her life for the gram, everything’s a picture opportunity, I found it disgusting when her sisters husband passed away from taking his own life she posted a post on her story about it and within an hour the next post was an Advert she was doing I just thought wow, how low can’t stop just for one day
Yep, truly awful
The funniest one IMO is when she did an ad for period pants.. whilst about 17 weeks preggers 🤣🤣🤣🤣 like wtf? Claimed they were great for pregnant women....?
Oh and not to mention these spanx she keeps advertising stating they're great at sucking in whilst pregnant, but then walking about holding her carb belly like she's 30+ weeks.

Reactions: 5
Eurgh cannot stand this woman. Glad I've found her thread after coming over from the Stacey Solomon & Kate Hayes threads. 😂

Reactions: 4
Ok Magazine 🤣 I cant deal with these lot, “Minor celebrity is chuffin preggers, more on page 6!”. KHM will have a case of the green-eyed monster.

Cue all the brands falling over themselves to gift stuff 🙄 can’t wait for this beggy #ad culture to end.

Is there anybody that can make a proper thread for her? This has been made in the 'Rave about' section..

And here's the proof 🤦🏼‍♀️
she used to be alright so I made this thread but, I don’t think there is much to rave about now To be honest 🙈

@admin can you swap this into influencers or something?

she used to be alright so I made this thread but, I don’t think there is much to rave about now To be honest 🙈

admin can you swap this into influencers or something?
There’s a thread in instagrammers about her, I don’t know if they can be merged?

I can’t even watch her videos Cos I absolutely die for her. I’m bewildered how anyone finds it funny. It’s so forced and false it’s embarrassing. This is awful so please forgive me but she absolutely Milks her dad! Yes it’s awful he died and she was so young but I find it hard to understand how you could be so emotional over someone you never knew?? Let’s face it if it wasn’t for his name she would be nothing. And that gender reveal was ridiculous. Her boyfriend is like a bleeping cardboard cut out

• Haha
Reactions: 9