Charlotte Dawson #7 Bruises on his face, you big disgrace, waving ur piss sticks all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @TrollLolLol for the thread suggestion 💋 I had to amend it slightly to fit

can someone do a recap please? A wiki has also been created if someone could be so kind to update it, I’ll have a stab over the weekend xoxo

old thread:

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Anyone think she posted such a long video (7mins of practically the same thing over and over) to prove a point about her parenting ?
I mean it’s nice to see him at a park and playing and happy, no doubt about that but it just seemed to be posted maybe for the reason of trying to prove she is a good mother after the mention of trolling in the miscarriage post

Reactions: 29
Anyone think she posted such a long video (7mins of practically the same thing over and over) to prove a point about her parenting ?
I mean it’s nice to see him at a park and playing and happy, no doubt about that but it just seemed to be posted maybe for the reason of trying to prove she is a good mother after the mention of trolling in the miscarriage post
Absolutely. Everything she does is a hit back at us ‘trolls’. It’s utterly pathetic that she lives and dies by this site. Just focus on being a mum and stop giving folk ammo. People are always going to call out shite parenting.

Reactions: 28
Tatters opinions literally do not and should not matter to her..I wonder what makes people come here to read negativity about themselves

Reactions: 18
Tatters opinions literally do not and should not matter to her..I wonder what makes people come here to read negativity about themselves
If I had a tattle page I don’t think I could resist. I would be glued to it. Call it insecurity I guess

Reactions: 46
Also because they love everything & anything to do with themselves, these self absorbed narcissistic twats!

Reactions: 21
She can’t get enough of herself , it makes me feel ill

Genuinely , if you just lost a baby , you wouldn’t give a tit about your crappy tan??

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
When’s the Tyson fight ? Our chazza will be made up going out again like all is normal.

Can guarantee you don’t feel normal for a long time after a miscarriage . Either a false positive or she has lied about a miscarriage .

Reactions: 20
Did she just call herself an embryo thumb ? Wow! She really doesn't how any sense of what is appropriate does she ?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Did she just call herself an embryo thumb ? Wow! She really doesn't how any sense of what is appropriate does she ?
As if you would you use that (pathetic and stupid) phrase to describe yourself when you have just had a miscarriage!! Absolutely beggars belief.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
When’s the Tyson fight ? Our chazza will be made up going out again like all is normal.

Can guarantee you don’t feel normal for a long time after a miscarriage . Either a false positive or she has lied about a miscarriage .
Tyson fight is this Saturday 23rd

Reactions: 6
She can’t get enough of herself , it makes me feel ill

Genuinely , if you just lost a baby , you wouldn’t give a tit about your crappy tan??
Did anyone notice in the 7min video thag her legs looked tanned, yet making out she had been in bed all wkend not being able to do anything🙄

Reactions: 15
She’s disgusting , calling herself a pale embryo . She is laughing at anyone who has actually gone through a miscarriage . Woman needs a slap .

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.