Charlotte Dawson #5 Chazza the chav living for the sesh, Ken's got his trainers, Noah's still in the crèche

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually really like Charlotte and Noah is just the most beautiful little boy but I'll admit, I've had to stop watching her stories because I bloody bare to hear "Noaaaaahhhhh" and "Shakey Shakey" one more friggin time!!
Can I ask, out of genuine interest, what it is you really like about her?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Funny how people see her isn’t it, I personally think she’s the fakest person ever, you only have to watch Matts sorties of her where as soon as she clocks the camera she plays up to it.
Ah see I don't follow Matt or watch his stories. As I said though, I've had to stop watching her. She became so annoying!! I couldn't listen to shakey shakey any longer ha ha

Reactions: 4
Funny how people see her isn’t it, I personally think she’s the fakest person ever, you only have to watch Matts sorties of her where as soon as she clocks the camera she plays up to it.
I agree. Even when she does her own stories, the voices and the faces and the way she tries so hard to be “funny” - it’s sooo false. I honestly feel embarassed for her listening to the way she talks - referring to herself in third person, boyo, chuffin’, sexeh - it’s cringeworthy.

Reactions: 9
I agree. Even when she does her own stories, the voices and the faces and the way she tries so hard to be “funny” - it’s sooo false. I honestly feel embarassed for her listening to the way she talks - referring to herself in third person, boyo, chuffin’, sexeh - it’s cringeworthy.
Same, I find her beyond fake. I follow Matt because there's been so many occasions where he's been filming her and she's got a face like thunder, like a spoilt brat that hasn't got what she wanted. She's the total opposite of who she pretends to be its like a persona because in reality she's a nobhead who hates not being the centre of attention. It's clear as day.

They're perfect for each other ☠

Reactions: 8
I found her quite funny on Celebrity Come Dine with Me. Whilst at the same time knowing that if I had to spend more than 30 minutes in her actual company that I would want to kill her. 😂

What has actually caused the mark on Nowurrrs face, was it a bug bite I can’t remember what was said, and can’t see anything in the thread when I’ve just had a flick through.

Seems to be taking a while to clear up, poor little sod 😔
I’ve not watched her stories for ages now, I got really fed up of the Dubai posts.

Reactions: 6
What has actually caused the mark on Nowurrrs face, was it a bug bite I can’t remember what was said, and can’t see anything in the thread when I’ve just had a flick through.

Seems to be taking a while to clear up, poor little sod 😔
I’ve not watched her stories for ages now, I got really fed up of the Dubai posts.
They originally said it was a spot but it is clearly something more nasty. My guess is a bite and it has become infected. He is on antibiotics now.

Reactions: 8
I love the name Noah for a baby.. But because I'm from the North East, it's absolutely ruled out for any future crotch goblins because I say it with a 'w' 'No-Weh' 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love the name Noah for a baby.. But because I'm from the North East, it's absolutely ruled out for any future crotch goblins because I say it with a 'w' 'No-Weh' 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
Also from NE and it’s a nightmare! Love the name Arthur but can’t use it cause it sounds like “arth-ah” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Also from NE and it’s a nightmare! Love the name Arthur but can’t use it cause it sounds like “arth-ah” 🤣🤣🤣
From Newcastle?
I'm Sunderland, it it'd be 'arth-eh'! 😂
The struggle of having an accent is real when it comes to names! 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
From Newcastle?
I'm Sunderland, it it'd be 'arth-eh'! 😂
The struggle of having an accent is real when it comes to names! 🤷🏼‍♀️
South Tyneside so somewhere in the middle 🤣🤣 I think Charlotte should’ve done what most people do and spent a bit of time practicing how the name would sound before she chose it for him. Surely she can hear that unfortunately with her accent the name Noah just sounds horrendous.

Reactions: 6
South Tyneside so somewhere in the middle 🤣🤣 I think Charlotte should’ve done what most people do and spent a bit of time practicing how the name would sound before she chose it for him. Surely she can hear that unfortunately with her accent the name Noah just sounds horrendous.
It's up there with considering that these little babbies are going to be adults with jobs etc one day when you're naming them! 👍🏻🤣

I’m from Manchester also but I say Noah as “No-ah” I suppose everybody is different. I’m sure she puts on her accent a little bit though, it sounds so exaggerated to me. I know people from all different parts and nobody really sounds the way she does 🥴

Why does she have to film every little bit of her day , like other “influencers” put your phone down for duck sake & look after your son

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.