Charlotte Dawson #5 Chazza the chav living for the sesh, Ken's got his trainers, Noah's still in the crèche

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That mark/spot on his face looks awful! It looks much worse than it did a couple of days ago. I hope she did actually take him to to GP.

Reactions: 16
Aww Noah is gorgeous though. When he said ‘I love you’ my heart melted. He’s lovely 🥰.

Reactions: 7
That mark/spot on his face looks awful! It looks much worse than it did a couple of days ago. I hope she did actually take him to to GP.
She says he's on antibiotics but they don't look to be helping as the bite looks bigger and much redder. He's a gorgeous little boy, so happy but he's like Tigger, she needs to get him into a routine soon or they are in for a rough road ahead with a child that never settles and that drains them physically and emotionally.

Reactions: 12
She says he's on antibiotics but they don't look to be helping as the bite looks bigger and much redder. He's a gorgeous little boy, so happy but he's like Tigger, she needs to get him into a routine soon or they are in for a rough road ahead with a child that never settles and that drains them physically and emotionally.
Absolutely agree. She probably thinks it’s boring but young children really do thrive on routine.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Absolutely agree. She probably thinks it’s boring but young children really do thrive on routine.
Plus life is sooo much easier when you have them in a good routine especially at bedtime! Doesn't mean you love them any less but once they are in bed it's soo nice to have an evening to yourselves.

Reactions: 14
I actually really like Charlotte and Noah is just the most beautiful little boy but I'll admit, I've had to stop watching her stories because I bloody bare to hear "Noaaaaahhhhh" and "Shakey Shakey" one more friggin time!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.