Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
This is what infuriates me. If a ‘normal’ couple carried on the way this pair of wannabe celebs did then social services would be all over them surely?

But because they’ve got money then nah, it’s absolutely fine to pimp out your kid for likes, take him on boozy nights out, film your partner dunking him unexpectedly underwater and generally be an absolutely shite parent.
I live on the Costa del Sol, Spain - I assure you these buffoons did not act out of the ordinary for your average Brit on holiday. Usually, the kids are completely unattended and left to their own devices. It doesn't matter if they are in the exclusive restaurants in Marbella, at the Sotogrande Beach Club or the cheap all inclusive in Torremolinos. It makes me thoroughly ashamed to be British.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

bek3107

The thing that got me was the “sorry I’m not a mum who has everything on a set schedule” no you don’t and that’s the issue! You rearrange your life to fit the child not the other way around! Fair enough if she’s working her arse off for the nhs doing shifts every week and has to have child minders fair enough. But I’m sorry when your work is to party surley you think at some point right I best get home the babies waiting for me. I just don’t see how you can’t see what’s wrong in any of it. When you have a child aspects have to change for the child😔

The thing that got me was the “sorry I’m not a mum who has everything on a set schedule” no you don’t and that’s the issue! You rearrange your life to fit the child not the other way around! Fair enough if she’s working her arse off for the nhs doing shifts every week and has to have child minders fair enough. But I’m sorry when your work is to party surley you think at some point right I best get home the babies waiting for me. I just don’t see how you can’t see what’s wrong in any of it. When you have a child aspects have to change for the child😔
And just to add surely if you’re shocked at the amount of abuse you’ve had that’s enough to make you give your head a wobble🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 24

Retro80s

VIP Member
Nothing worse than parents who let their kids make a mess and don’t clean up after them when eating out and parents who let their kids roam free pestering other people while they’re trying to eat/drink/read etc

Chavtastic Chazza does both 🤮

Reactions: 23

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
You can tell Trace has absolutely drummed this Les nonsense into her head her entire life. That card says it all. No, he’s not ‘with you every day’ coz he’s dead luv. He died before you could even form a memory of him ffs.

Is it any wonder he’s sick? Crawling on dirty floors, bottles of beer being stuck in his gob after God knows who has had them in his mouth. Last night he had his shoe in his mouth! Charlotte its clear you read tattle, so for the sake of your lovely little boy, get a grip because you’re putting him at risk.

trixiefrog

Chatty Member
I hate how rough Ugly Ken Doll seems to be with Noah too. He’s always jostling him about. Remember when he dunked him fully in the pool in Dubai? Horrible little cretin. I reckon he’s a real nasty bastard and probably is horrible to Charlotte-he certainly leeches off her at the very least.

• Sad
  • Haha

Shinealight

VIP Member
I dare say her sycophantic fans will be saying to her “it could happen to anyone, it was an accident”.
Yeah, an accident waiting to happen in her case, I’ll never forget when they were in Dubai how she just allowed Noah to crawl about in that dining room among the tables with trailing tablecloths, just one tug from him and he could have had the lot over him, boiling drinks included.
They’re a disgrace as parents.

Floridagirl

One hell of a bang on that table leg. I’m a nurse and that only happens with really bad head injuries. I highly doubt it was a table leg but depends how he fell etc regardless was a very nasty bang. See to be honest I wouldn’t be broadcasting this if I had so many hate messages but she’s opening herself up again and she deserves the abuse. The pair of them are awful parents

Floridagirl

Jesus she’s feeding him Frosties … full of sugar. What is wrong with this woman. Bleating on about diabetes yet here she is feeding one year old Frosties. Charlotte love r u ok?

• Angry
  • Sad
Go on mumsnet more suited to you 🤣
Mate, you’re talking about autistic children, that’s like talking about a child with cerebral palsy or any disability. That isn’t me being Mumsnet that’s me being decent and you hitting low, below the belt. You can talk about the parents and how shitty they can be but not potential disabilities 🙄

On another note just caught up with her stories - well quick click through - and fucking canti! Those bags are defo fakes they look shit and if you really had the money to buy them you’d give at the very least a bottle of champers and a decent tanning brand if you wanted to give something tacky like that as a thank you.

She is something else and she has absolutely no shame.

Shes also out out, again. Wtaf. There should be worst parent of the year awards.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Never want to hear “nowurr” ever again or shakeh shakeh - also leave the kid alone when he’s asleep, God knows he needs the rest from being paraded round like a circus animal - nowurr are you flurtin again? I wish she would stop using him - get on and do your grifting but why is that poor baby constantly on show and performing for the camera? Does he ever get a meal in peace? Or on a plate for that matter. Used to like charlotte but shes morphed into a complete money grabbing psycho. Nothing is out of bounds , she will defo be on OF shortly when everyone sacks off the diet plan.

• Heart

Lorny

VIP Member
Absolutely disgusting behaviour, out again. Stay at home and enjoy your little boy. So many couples would kill to have Noah and those 2 just get melted at any opportunity and leave him with any cunt. Noah was definitely not planned.

yahooyazhoo

Christ on a bike. My mother in law did the belleh blaster thing (well gave up then restarted) now she’s saying she’s exciting for the bikini one she’s brought both. What an absolute tool, Iv always known she wasn’t the smartest but wow. 43 and dumb

• Haha

Krm2011

VIP Member
How that poor kid hasn’t caught covid is beyond me. Every drunken idiot breathing into his little face, giving him bottles of beer and people jeering and braying at him. Actually breaks my heart. The poor baby just looks completely lost.
It's madness! I'd hate people breathing all over my baby and mauling her.. I'd get her home.. you just know when your baby is fed up and has had enough but then my daughter would be at home with me and tucked up in her cot because I'm not a selfish twat and actually put her first.

It's just such a shame for him, just because she's an attention seeking, performing prick, doesn't mean Noah is the same! Poor baby boy just wants to be left alone but no, camera either shoved in his face or random strangers breathing beer breath all over him. Social services will be involved soon I would put money on it. It's gone on long enough he's going to get hurt. He looks so over it all.

Comes to something when randomers care more about a child's welfare than his own mother and father. In my eyes it's neglect, they are massively putting him at risk.

Last edited: