Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
Letting your child co sleep with you doesnt make you lazy, I sleep with my 1 yr old little boy since he was born he will go in a cot but not all night through. Just wanted to clear that up
Nothing wrong with it if done sensibly but co sleeping when you’re permanently pissed is irresponsible and dangerous

Reactions: 23

Womblewoo

VIP Member
Hi 👋 Charlotte Hi 👋 Matt so glad to see you constantly come on here. Posting about how your not bothered about what people say about the moustache filter, nights out with a 1 year old and that bloody flashers Mac! What I don’t get Charlotte is why do you never address your Coke problem??? That’s because your so called friends all know you do it so can’t possibly deny it.
Also sorry to inform you but no Fucking 1 year old I’ve ever know is a party animal 🤣 Stop making excuses!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
Who in their right mind takes selfies with their infant child, doing a ‘poor me’ expression and uploads it to social media for attention? WTAF Charlotte.

Reactions: 22

Krm2011

VIP Member
I think they have zero chemistry as a couple..I know he's an ugly fucker but I used to wonder how the hell he put up with her weird, cringey behaviour because most guys would be put right off her the way she carries on but its pretty obvious why really, she's his meal ticket so he keeps shtum 🙄🤑🤐

We see you Matt ✌🏼👇🏼👀😖

Last edited:
  • Haha

pollypocket77

Chatty Member
Have we all seen Matt’s story? That poor little boy is exhausted.
Tired, bewildered, nose running, shoved on an iPad so they can fill their faces. He needs a cuddle at home not another shit breakfast. It’s actually at the point of cruelty now

Last edited:
  • Sad

klumde

It is literally damaging enough just drinking heavily and regularly around children, their young minds are developing rapidly and this is the behaviour that plants into their brain as normal & acceptable, they grow up conditioned & inevitably follow suit. Hence her own mums behaviour & Charlotte. I do believe her mum has actually given up drinking from a genuine health scare & I guess the fear is real after what happened to Les. Alcohol is literally ethanol, what you put in your car. It is no better than a class A drug - if not worse because of how socially acceptable it is to get leathered on the regular and laugh about it. The fact Noah will be subject to that on a daily basis is bad enough. But I can’t believe what I’m seeing with his tasting it apparently being funny and speechless at the comments. Speechless. When will this end? When will this industry be actually properly regulated?

• Heart
I believe strongly Ronnie is autistic ( hinch’s eldest ) , all the traits are there & also I was tested myself. It’s so sad. Poor kids get babied too much.
You’re speaking as though autism is a result of parenting skills?! It’s not something that develops over time, albeit easier to identify when they hit age 3 but you’re born with it or you aren’t.

• Heart

kermucklowe

Chatty Member
I knew Granite Grandad would make an appearance.🙄

I think Matt cooked her that breakfast after she'd had murder he didn't buy her anything. He was also warned to be on baby duties, as she was eating it the baby crawled towards her and she says "Matt!" 🤣
Also notice No-urrr has a bowl and cutlery now...wonder were they got that idea from?🙄

• Haha

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
I hate that ‘There is nothing more special than being a mama’ comment and I say that as a mother myself.

I may well be being over sensitive (due my period so every fuckers getting it tonight😂) but I find comments like that, especially when you have a large following (who are predominately women) rather insensitive.

There are a huge amount of woman who a) can’t have children so will never experience that ‘most special’ feeling or b) don’t want children at all and find their most special experiences elsewhere🙄

Last edited:

Flylady

Imagine staying in a posh hotel, coming down to enjoy a leisurely Sunday breakfast and hearing NOOOAAHHHH!! I'd turn round and walk out. The waiting staff shouldn't be trying to avoid a child crawling over the floor while they are serving hot food and drinks.

Whogivesa

A good lot of the comments on the DM story are calling her out for her shitty parenting. Saying about her taking Noah to parties and being too pissed up to look after him. The pity party she was hoping for has backfired 👌.
Also, why let your child's welfare get in the way of a 'belleh buster' hotel brekkie eh?! Disgusting tramps the pair of them.

noseynora21

Chatty Member
Wonders why his sleep is getting worse? Probably a diet of refined carbs, E numbers and sugar. That'll do it, hun!

I know it's been said but I have honestly never seen a kid eat a worse diet. Fancy a milky button, Nowah? Here, have the whole bag! :ROFLMAO:
Give it a few months and he’ll be chomping on a kebab at 1am on the way home from some shit party they’ve dragged him to! “Ooooooo our Nowah luvs a chuffin fat kebab, ooooooo come ere yew” poor little thing!

• Haha