Charlotte Dawson #47 One big undeclared ad but she still relies on flogging her dad

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can literally see her flaps
Dreadful.oversized kebab......

Bet pob straps a plank across his arse before surmounting it

....must be like trying to push a marshmallow up Oxford Street

Reactions: 17
Dreadful.oversized kebab......

Bet pob straps a plank across his arse before surmounting it

....must be like trying to push a marshmallow up Oxford Street
It must look like a punched lasagne down there. She's had more pricks than a second-hand dartboard.

Reactions: 11
He didn’t kick the ball hard enough at dead granda cutout, he could’ve took the head right off it if he tried hard enough

Reactions: 16
"Why hasn't Noah got his own bedroom yet you selfish, brainless fuckwits?"

"When was the last time Pob used a prostitute and does it bother you Chazza?"

Fucking hell, I could be here all day!

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 21
She spent most of that Taylor Swift concert dicking about and slut dropping rather than actually watching her. Loves to be the centre of attention don't she.

Reactions: 24
Her make up when she pulls her sunnies down does she not look in the mirror when she does it?!?? I would say she looks like a drag act but let’s face it they can do better than her!

Reactions: 13
‘Happy tanning thursday” i honestly don’t know whether to laugh or cry at that

Reactions: 18
Wow his teacher at primary when he goes is going to have a lot to unpack with Noah haha. Not able to eat with utensils, feeling the need to dance for his lunch and then swearing like a sailor. Hopefully they’ll get him into shape after a few months of normal behaviour expectations

Reactions: 20
She will unravel any progression he makes, the dopey cow....

Reactions: 11