Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
"My dad would have loved you Taylor"
Fecking hell, if Taylor doesn’t have enough going on with her Eras Tour, keeping up the Kardashian beef, shagging her new hot boyfriend, re-recording her albums, now she joined the dawsy-sarsys!! They’ve more chance of raising Les from the dead than Taylor even speaking to massive bunion feet!!

This is something else though, trying to trade off Taylor! Next she will be getting TayTay to pay £150 And join dawsysarsytravels 🤣 I wonder if she will get a discount as she has her own jet? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Good! 💗
---
Best bond? F1 looks like he's attacking him ffs.

View attachment 3015842
View attachment 3015844
So by the looks of it she lets Feral climb into Jude's cot of a morning? She's clearly not there either. An accident waiting to happen is that. What if F1 climbed up, miss footed and fell into the cot, banged his head and knocked himself out, all whilst falling on top of Jude which in turn suffocates him? She's probably in bed festering away whilst watching on the monitor and giggling away thinking how cute they are "playing" together. In the few minutes it takes her to stumble from her pit both bairns could have fatal consequences. She's a fucking idiot.

chipsandgravey

Please please please tell me she ISNT doing a media wall in her 3 year old bedroom. Please tell.me said media wall isn't all black wood. How dark is his room going to be when it should be bright and colourful and NOT have a media wall in it

I really do despair with this woman she really does not have a clue about anything. She lives on a different planet to the rest of us

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Those bumper cars look like they have the chav rhinestone gems stuck on the front. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
What a manky ugly looking pair of trainers they are. They remind me of when the whites have been been washed and a sneaky black sock has made them go grey.
Bless him, he's also triple knotted the big fat laces so he don't trip over them. 😉

Screenshot_20240622_214117_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

VC10

VIP Member
He's nicked them out of their Local Harvester to wear 😃😃

They used to hold chips 🍟 😆😆😆😆💀

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
"Why hasn't Noah got his own bedroom yet you selfish, brainless fuckwits?"

"When was the last time Pob used a prostitute and does it bother you Chazza?"

Fucking hell, I could be here all day! 😂

• Haha

our trace

VIP Member
I cannot wait to see what a ridiculous mess she looks at this concert. "Don't forget your Greenchef my darlings as I cook for all the family and I'm size 10 but somehow I have more rolls than Greggs".

View attachment 2994166
View attachment 2994168
View attachment 2994169
---
"Do Grandad's face, do Grandad's face....." 😬😬

View attachment 2994240
View attachment 2994241
View attachment 2994242
View attachment 2994243
Wish that Sammy shit face would go do one,hate your falseness regarding her late husband 😱
Cock sucking skank
---
My daughter did this,I’m not that clever.
Obviously chazza doesn’t know her birds.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Stop this behaviour and nip it in the bud right now Chazza ffs. That poor bairn is being strangled at every opportunity and he clearly doesn't like it. 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Screenshot_20240630_234211_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240630_234234_Gallery.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

HeyBabes

VIP Member
How mortifying for her when she has to rename all these DawsySarsy accounts when these 2 knob ends inevitably split up

• Haha

Krm2011

VIP Member
Is this a glimpse into her future when she’s lap dancing for money as people have seen through all the scams? Let’s face it she isn’t fit for anything else
Imagine how flat that arse is, even at that angle 😂 bet it's like two flaps of skin swinging about 😂😫

• Haha
  • Sick

VC10

VIP Member
How embarrassing. The apple certainly don't fall far grom the tree does it.
I mean, just why? My arse has cringed itself that much it's prolapsed.
She's got to be in her mid-70s???

Gawd, how fucking embarrassing....

Fucking shoot me, if I get like that....

• Haha

VC10

VIP Member
Again with photographing sick kids… why can’t these instahuns just give their poorly children privacy and quiet, why is she pulling a weird bottom lip out face?
She couldn't give a toss about him, but it's handy he's ill for the insta awwws and clicks......

Cunt

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
I was at a very low point in my life , so low that I actually got sucked into getting a reading done off this woman . OMG ! I've had readings done before with other mediums and let me tell you this woman is the worst of the worst . The 'reading 'lasted all of 20 minutes and afterwards I sat there and cried as I knew I had been scammed . I messaged her telling her how upset I was and asking for my money back but she just blocked me . Horrible fraud of a woman taking advantage of people.
I'm so angry reading this. I'm so sorry that you went through that. I have studied Tarot and Reiki Healing for years and do the odd reading now and again for friends and family for free. These charlatans make my blood boil. 🤬

Sending you much love. 💗
---
I’d never have a reading done by someone who knows me and my life history anyway - what’s the point as they know all about you so anything they tell you means nothing. What can she say to Chazza? Has your Dad passed? He’s so proud of you and your boys? You were born to be an entertainer 😆 Etc etc. She will tell Chazza exactly what she wants to hear no doubt. I once went to a new Medium for a reading and I booked using a friends name instead of mine. When she started she kept looking at her diary and looking at me. She asked my name so of course I gave my friends name I’d booked under. She then said how odd as the person that had come through for me (a very close relative) was calling me by another name (my real name 😳).
The less you say the better. Then you know its genuine. Sam Giffen's tramp of a mother is an alcoholic. Always drinking plus Sam Giffen is a druggy and one of her besties so knows everything about her. I would love to give Chazza a reading and tell her exactly what she doesn't want to hear. All her so-called mates are cling-ons. I am sure they all talk behind her back. As for Pob, he is using her too.

Her life really is one miserable existence. 💯

Last edited:
  • Heart

Ladeepfriedmarsbar

Wiki Ref: 17/06/24

Another Zoom Meeting tomorrow night after another two 'recruits' have joined the 'travel scheme'. "Let's have a tipple". 🙄 She definitely has a drink problem and no doubt they will put her on mute again because she just embarrasses herself and chats utter shit.

View attachment 3001424
View attachment 3001426
View attachment 3001427
View attachment 3001428
View attachment 3001429
View attachment 3001430
With a bit of luck she will make herself enough “money through” travel to get her bottom set of turkey teeth.

Can she not get a sponny? Too irrelevant?

Charlotte seriously, save up. It’s an investment!

You wouldn’t get one ear pierced, one boob done..eat one finger of a Kit Kat so why why did you only get the top done?

Those pearly whites are fuck all when the downstairs neighbours in the same mouth resemble a row of condemned houses. 🦷

• Haha
  • Wow
I currently participate in intense exercise 3-4 times a week and eat in a calorie deficit of nutritional food (80/20 balance as I do love a treat lol) as I’m trying to get back to my pre-baby shape & strength..however I am seriously considering sacking that all off and joining belleeeehh blastas instead!
From that video today “obviously guys” no weigh in as she’s now maintaining 10 stone (aka eating shite day after day), why am I putting in so much effort when I could eat micro arrabiata for a few month, shake my toddlers maraca around my living room for 15 minutes a week and lose so much! And to then stop exercise, diet & weigh-ins but know that I’m maintaining weight??? It’s like bloody chuffin magic I’m sold

🫠🫠🫠

• Haha