Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dillychopgirl

VIP Member
Thanks!

I wonder if she's worked out it was me on her live?! 😂
---
From the live last night. A conversation about suicide🙄

It was all about Charlotte, obviously 🙄 #uttercunt
Surley she didn’t do that on a live video while talking about suicide!! Jesu Christ the woman has no shame

• Sick
Reactions: 26

Foreverfalcons

Chatty Member
And off to Peacocks’ dms and services I go 😂
Sadly i wouldn't bother, I contacted them after she made the offensive face that is vile. They did reply, which I didn't expect, just saying she was very popular with their customers and they had no say over her behaviour 😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Hopefully her local primary won’t let him start if he isn’t toilet trained so she actually has to do it herself!

Reactions: 25

Don'tlookEthel

The whole thing is bloody odd, but does preciousxprints do it unsolicited and send to her or does she order these 'Les and boys' pictures? Because the photos of Les used are ones publicly available off the internet, not personal ones that Chaz and her Mum have for themselves? So they either don't have any, or they're welcoming batshit crazy weirdo pictures from a creep off the Internet... which is also highly likely

Edited as I realised my mistake...if she ordered them she'd have to pay for them, that won't ever happen so my question is answered. Accepting creepy gifts from Internet weirdos it is!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Can't understand why Ferals bedroom has taken so long and STILL isn't finished. No one willing to give it all free eh Chazza?
I've said this often enough but that kid will have left home and had a family of his own by the time it's finished.And it's only a small room too by the looks of it. She gets a massive ott bedroom and dressing room yet the poor lad has a postage stamp for a bedroom. What once was a 6 bedroomed house has been reduced that much the kids suffer for it. Such selfish bastards.

shugabug23

Chatty Member
That was his first time. The dentist was probably mortified at his rotten fangs! He probably took one look at her 'Wallace & Gromit' teeth and pissed himself laughing. 😂😂
---
I think it's a joke that Jude's already being palmed off to nursery once a week because "she can't get anything done". She does absolutely fuck all. I can completely understand it if you're a working mum but her?

I would have given my right arm to have spent all day at home when my kids were that young as time goes so quickly but I was concentrating on my salon and it's bloody hard work juggling. She probably had Our Trace around this morning as she can't cope on her own getting out of the house with two of them.

She honestly is a joke.

View attachment 3007863
In all fairness to poor Jude, at least he might get some interaction with normal adults at nursery not one that’s eye fucking herself and her gleaming gnashers at every opportunity

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Post up showing Nowheres room for the trolls
Chazza it's not the chuffin trolls - no other kid that age in a 4 bed house wirh a bar, dressing room etc does not have a chuffin bedroom of their own.
Stop being selfish he could easily go into that room just stick a bed in it he doesn't need a bloody media wall 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

ssssssss

Why does a 3 year old need a media wall? Or even a TV for a bedroom to be complete? A bed and some stuffed toys and curtains surely… I never was allowed a tv in my room as a child, I turned out ok, my child doesn’t have one either. Not saying I’m the best mum at all, but I wouldn’t give my 8 year old a tv in the bedroom… for various reasons. No shade to those that do, but Nowwehh has enough screen time elsewhere. Lazy parenting at it’s finest

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
So Matthew puts up the nursery picture with Noah's school jumper and emblem on full display. And includes the nursery worker stood there with her staff id badge on display. I despair, I really do.
Be deleted in no time once they read here. Hi Chazza/Matthew. 👋
Pair of idiots. 🖕

• Wow
  • Sad

HeyBabes

VIP Member
Would love to be a fly on the wall at that dentist's appointment. That kid's teeth are beyond horrendous

• Haha

officially2020

Chatty Member
The lack of basic parenting skills is disgraceful but not surprising.
Certain children with disabilities may be in nappies at that age and that’s totally understandable & this is no reflection on them, but as far as I’m aware Noah does not have any health issues ?
Lazy parenting appears to be the only reason that child is still in nappies. There are millions of parents out there who work full time proper jobs, forty plus hours a week who can still manage to toilet train their child before school.
She doesn’t bloody work, that flat arse is anchored to that sofa day in day out, there is absolutely no excuse why that kid is still in nappies.
She should also be removing that iPad, recent scientific studies have shown too much screen time impacts brain/ cognitive development & concentration levels, so it’s no wonder Feral is the way he is.

She’s failed those kids on a massive scale & highlights it all on a daily basis through social media, as if it’s funny. She deserves every single bit of trolling she gets.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
She spent most of that Taylor Swift concert dicking about and slut dropping rather than actually watching her. Loves to be the centre of attention don't she. 🙄🙄🙄

• Sick
  • Haha

Don'tlookEthel

This thread takes the piss out of how little exercise she does in her workouts but you're not considering the effort she needs to put in lifting Judeh the medicine ball since she started force feeding him....

• Haha
  • Wow